Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upgrading jalapeno to little sc preorder?  (Read 1789 times)
PulsedMedia (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2012, 12:05:44 PM

I asked them via e-mail on how to do this but yet to receive a reply - so how to proceed?

http://PulsedMedia.com - Semidedicated rTorrent seedboxes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 01:38:59 PM

I asked them via e-mail on how to do this but yet to receive a reply - so how to proceed?
When did you email them, was your ordernumber in that email? You can only update orders for more than 1 jalapeno into a little single btw.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
michaelmclees

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 06:41:11 PM

Yeah.  I think you have to make it as easy for them as possible.  Include your order number, date you ordered, etc...  Jody from BFL sometimes takes a while to reply, but she's always come through for me eventually.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 04:19:26 AM

I upgraded my order for 2 Jalapenos. I gave them all the info about my original order, and also specified my billing preferences. It took them about a week to respond. Then after I paid it took another day or two for them to confirm the order. 
PulsedMedia (OP)

Activity: 402

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 06:24:55 AM

that is a long time, hopefully i now get a reply Smiley
i emailed them again about my order

http://PulsedMedia.com - Semidedicated rTorrent seedboxes
Zeek_W

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 07:06:05 AM

maybe call them

Jack1Rip1BurnIt

Activity: 350

Trust me, these default swaps will limit the risks

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 07:44:11 AM

First off, you can't call them. Second, give them 7-10 days to respond before you send more emails. Otherwise you are just loading them down with more crap to sort through. Don't worry about being in a rush, we won't see an asic from them for at least a month...probably 2. Which would put us at about 2013. Happy New Years!

Successful trades with bels, misterbigg, ChrisNelson, shackleford, geniusboy91, and Isokivi.
Zeek_W

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 11:39:05 AM

First off, you can't call them. Second, give them 7-10 days to respond before you send more emails. Otherwise you are just loading them down with more crap to sort through. Don't worry about being in a rush, we won't see an asic from them for at least a month...probably 2. Which would put us at about 2013. Happy New Years!

My last email was answered in minutes :/

squid

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 12:53:56 PM

I think they have gotten better recently... around 2 day response time.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 05:10:10 PM

The way I understand their convoluted policies, if you do this you will be moved to the back of the bus, as little singe orders are being processed last.

BobbyJo

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 09:33:54 PM

I was assured my original order date would remain valid.  This is confirmed in my new order.  New mini SC orders will be processed last.

SaintDevil

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Web Programmer, Gamer

View Profile
October 31, 2012, 09:46:20 PM

The way I understand their convoluted policies, if you do this you will be moved to the back of the bus, as little singe orders are being processed last.

I have upgraded from jalapeno to little single, Josh said I would keep my line since it's just an upgrade.
Also, it did took some time for them to respond, I would say like 5 days.
They are probably just really slammed with all emails asking when it is going to come out  Grin

Join pyraming and let someone else host the equipment http://pyramining.com/referral/934khztg6
Only if it's legal where you are: Legal Bud
PM if you need to translate to Russian or the other way around.
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 04:52:54 AM

You pull that outta ur ass? Cuz I upgraded while maintaining my order number and place in line, and everyone else I've heard of has said the same thing.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 04:49:43 PM

I was assured my original order date would remain valid.  This is confirmed in my new order.
is this for sure for all upgrades?
TIA
e21

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 05:26:15 PM

I was assured my original order date would remain valid.  This is confirmed in my new order.
TIA

Has anyone tried to upgrade a Jalapeno to an SC Single Upgrade? I emailed requesting that, but I think someone must have misunderstood me because they sent me an invoice to upgrade to a Little Single.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 08:44:09 PM

Although BFL_Josh trolls these forums from time to time  Grin ... you would have a better chance to get an (faster) answer by contacting their support email address or ask the question in the company's support forums.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 08:46:12 PM

TIA

Has anyone tried to upgrade a Jalapeno to an SC Single Upgrade? I emailed requesting that, but I think someone must have misunderstood me because they sent me an invoice to upgrade to a Little Single.
1 jalapeno to 1 Single SC, is not an option, Quote: "Due to popular demand we will amend our upgrade policy to allow you to upgrade 1-4 Jalapenos for a 30 GH/s Little Single and still keep your place in line."  etc.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/entry.php/8-Policy-Change-on-Jalapeno-Upgrades

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
monstrs

Activity: 555
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 05:39:54 PM

TIA

1 jalapeno to 1 Single SC, is not an option, Quote: "Due to popular demand we will amend our upgrade policy to allow you to upgrade 1-4 Jalapenos for a 30 GH/s Little Single and still keep your place in line."  etc.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/entry.php/8-Policy-Change-on-Jalapeno-Upgrades

I have upgraded 2 japalenos to one little single SC. It took a while when they confirmed the deal, but it has been done finaly.
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 09:11:03 AM

It took a while when they confirmed the deal, but it has been done finaly.
how long is a while?
TIA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: