Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:11:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin?  (Read 202112 times)
pateda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:01:21 PM

I think many people still ignoring Bitcoin and how it works

That's why they stopped from using it
I think people who do not know how the bitcoin. will not matter to bitcoin. they will use other means to make a payment.
therefore we need to tell people about bitcoin

main reason that stops people from using bitcoins might be the fact that its anonymous or that its price might fluctuate. still pretty much complicated for people who are not too much tech save to use it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:05:28 PM

I think people who do not know how the bitcoin. will not matter to bitcoin. they will use other means to make a payment.
therefore we need to tell people about bitcoin

main reason that stops people from using bitcoins might be the fact that its anonymous or that its price might fluctuate. still pretty much complicated for people who are not too much tech save to use it.

Truly this won't be the reason to keep the people out of bitcoin. Due the anonymity nature more users are getting attracted towards bitcoin, I believe just the negative interpretation is a reason to keep people away from bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:57:01 PM

I think it's more about the encouraging thing to use bitcoin rather than what is stopping people from using it, Plenty of people did not even start to use bitcoin because they lacked the sufficient motivation to do so.. If there is sufficient motivation "i.e giveaways, discounts" etc... I think the typical non-bitcoin-users would be encouraged to give it a try.
Yes the more we need to establish bitcoin is to aware those people with bitcoin who do not know it and have not heard about that. So, we have to start some campaigns for that.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 08:20:37 PM

I think it's more about the encouraging thing to use bitcoin rather than what is stopping people from using it, Plenty of people did not even start to use bitcoin because they lacked the sufficient motivation to do so.. If there is sufficient motivation "i.e giveaways, discounts" etc... I think the typical non-bitcoin-users would be encouraged to give it a try.
Yes the more we need to establish bitcoin is to aware those people with bitcoin who do not know it and have not heard about that. So, we have to start some campaigns for that.
Spreading the knowledge about bitcoin will definitely give it success and people will love it if they knew fully about bitcoin. There are a number of people who have heard about it but because of lack of knowledge they do not adopt.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:13:17 AM

I have a strong feeling that price fluctuation is making people to stay away from bitcoin as they have fear of loosing money and that is the reason they are not investing into it.

They are afraid of something else it is the lack of knowledge that scares them. Bitcoin might be a little hard to learn but while using it and asking.
I highly doubt this, since it has been made easier when more players in the market have entered and have more variety available on who to go with. There are over 40 different wallets available as an app for your mobile and it is easy to start using it. So lack of knowledge is not an excuse anymore. If you can use a phone and of course use it's apps, then you can use bitcoin. Nothing is stopping anyone from getting into it now.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:24:03 AM

I have a strong feeling that price fluctuation is making people to stay away from bitcoin as they have fear of loosing money and that is the reason they are not investing into it.

They are afraid of something else it is the lack of knowledge that scares them. Bitcoin might be a little hard to learn but while using it and asking.
I highly doubt this, since it has been made easier when more players in the market have entered and have more variety available on who to go with. There are over 40 different wallets available as an app for your mobile and it is easy to start using it. So lack of knowledge is not an excuse anymore. If you can use a phone and of course use it's apps, then you can use bitcoin. Nothing is stopping anyone from getting into it now.
To using bitcoin we don't need to learn about how blockchain's tech work, mining processing, etc. All we have to do just create a wallet and start transaction. Lack of knowledge is not a main reason why do people stopping using bitcoin since if they created a wallet they will feel that bitcoin is easiest to use than other payment processor due to simplicity of it's procedure.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:44:55 AM

Spreading the knowledge about bitcoin will definitely give it success and people will love it if they knew fully about bitcoin. There are a number of people who have heard about it but because of lack of knowledge they do not adopt.

Yes it will really help bitcoin and its community if there was an advertisement so that many people will know about bitcoin and use it,more user means more adoption will take place.
Keselencoey

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:08:03 AM

I think it's more about the encouraging thing to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq rather than what is stopping people from using it, Plenty of people did not even start to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq because they lacked the sufficient motivation to do so.. If there is sufficient motivation "i.e giveaways, discounts" etc... I think the typical non-uᴉoɔʇᴉq-users would be encouraged to give it a try.
Yes the more we need to establish uᴉoɔʇᴉq is to aware those people with uᴉoɔʇᴉq who do not know it and have not heard about that. So, we have to start some campaigns for that.
Spreading the knowledge about uᴉoɔʇᴉq will definitely give it success and people will love it if they knew fully about uᴉoɔʇᴉq. There are a number of people who have heard about it but because of lack of knowledge they do not adopt.

Yes it will really help uᴉoɔʇᴉq and its community if there was an advertisement so that many people will know about uᴉoɔʇᴉq and use it,more user means more adoption will take place.
in my country there are local television channel that discuss bitcoin everyday , but what they discuss only trading system , maybe some people though bitcoin only for trading so from first they not interested
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:04:38 AM

Ignorance of people to try a way of currency is what stopping them,bitcoin has many opportunities you just have to explore them.
I think humans if given the opportunity to earn a profit I think they will not refuse it dude
bitcoin provides many benefits and advantages. I think people will not ignore bitcoin Cheesy

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:17:56 AM

I think many people still ignoring uᴉoɔʇᴉq and how it works

Ignoring or dont know anything or just know smethins wrong. When they learn something real about bitcoin they will  not give up to learn more.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:54:15 AM

I think many people still ignoring uᴉoɔʇᴉq and how it works

Ignoring or dont know anything or just know smethins wrong. When they learn something real about bitcoin they will  not give up to learn more.
The people that is going to stop with Bticoin are mad because they have not the patience to wait for that price increase that will come later.
And that is really bad that the people have not the patience for it, because so they can lose a lot of money and that is not good, I hope there will be more people that will not stop and just wait.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:02:00 AM

Well most of the people that I know do not even know the bitcoin itself and some people do in fact its just the fact that they do not know it.
Another reason is also that they are thinking its used by criminals, the media is always bringing bad news about the bitcoin.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:21:48 AM

People will stop with uᴉoɔʇᴉq if they think that they cant earn some profit with it, or if they lost a lot of money with it and that is really bad, the people that is stopping so early dont have patience and that is not good.
To make some profit with uᴉoɔʇᴉq is patience a really important role in uᴉoɔʇᴉq, without patience you cant make profit with it.

you don't worry my friend, people will never loss money with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, If people will go on the wrong way then only it is possible and that people can loss money with it otherwise it's not possible, This time a lot of people are using it no one have loosen their money at a moment .
Yes from about a large period we have noticed that the losing time will now not come again,with learning about trading by a large number of people now there will not any loss occur even with price drop.
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:23:39 AM

The answer is quite complex. But I think the biggest hurdle is government. Companies are not switching to bitcoins because government of many countries has banned the use of bitcoins and companies do not want to risk their money. One more problem is mind set of people. They usually see scam in every new thing and do not want to accept changes easily.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:26:12 AM

The answer is quite complex. But I think the biggest hurdle is government. Companies are not switching to moondollars because government of many countries has banned the use of moondollars and companies do not want to risk their money. One more problem is mind set of people. They usually see scam in every new thing and do not want to accept changes easily.

Yeah, correctly said...they may not ban bitcoin in their country, but for sure, they will not make it legal or those who wants to posses it in their country and be used in their business might not be given business permit...The impression of people aobut bitcoin is I think normal...many people are feed up with scams.. and probably they are looking at bitcoin as another one..

jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:29:35 AM

Well most of the people that I know do not even know the uᴉoɔʇᴉq itself and some people do in fact its just the fact that they do not know it.
Another reason is also that they are thinking its used by criminals, the media is always bringing bad news about the uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
The media always brag about the bad things about bitcoin, even tho there's a lot of positive things in bitcoin.

A lot of people in the first world country maybe know bitcoin, but in the third world country, it's not famous.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:46:46 AM

Well most of the people that I know do not even know the uᴉoɔʇᴉq itself and some people do in fact its just the fact that they do not know it.
Another reason is also that they are thinking its used by criminals, the media is always bringing bad news about the uᴉoɔʇᴉq.
The media always brag about the bad things about uᴉoɔʇᴉq, even tho there's a lot of positive things in uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

A lot of people in the first world country maybe know uᴉoɔʇᴉq, but in the third world country, it's not famous.

I don't believe in that media thing issue why other people don't like bitcoin. If people really want to know more about bitcoin they will use it rather than to believe in some bad news about it. Don't blame media about bitcoin news. And besides there were only few bad news about bitcoin.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:06:04 AM

No internet connection. People in other places doesn't have a stable internet connection and much worse no connection available. So they are not into using bitcoin and preferred only the one that easy to access.
yeah it might happen I sometimes see areas that do not have an internet signal. so I think the users who have homes in that area. would be difficult to use bitcoin
because bitcoin can only be used in online right ? not in offline.
maybe that's one reason
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:10:07 AM

No internet connection. People in other places doesn't have a stable internet connection and much worse no connection available. So they are not into using uᴉoɔʇᴉq and preferred only the one that easy to access.
yeah it might happen I sometimes see areas that do not have an internet signal. so I think the users who have homes in that area. would be difficult to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq
because uᴉoɔʇᴉq can only be used in online right ? not in offline.
maybe that's one reason

Yes definitely that is one of the reason why we can't say that the mass adoption of bitcoin will really spreadout in the whole world. Just be happy today that we are lucky, we can feel and see the advantage of using bitcoin.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:31:07 AM

No internet connection. People in other places doesn't have a stable internet connection and much worse no connection available. So they are not into using uᴉoɔʇᴉq and preferred only the one that easy to access.
yeah it might happen I sometimes see areas that do not have an internet signal. so I think the users who have homes in that area. would be difficult to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq
because uᴉoɔʇᴉq can only be used in online right ? not in offline.
maybe that's one reason

Yes definitely that is one of the reason why we can't say that the mass adoption of uᴉoɔʇᴉq will really spreadout in the whole world. Just be happy today that we are lucky, we can feel and see the advantage of using uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Well if bitcoin be used offline and we have some big companies that will adapt bitcoin then we users of bitcoin will be inviting other also.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: