Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex Partners Must Say "Yes" Every 10 Minutes, California 10th Graders Taught  (Read 3087 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:51:06 PM

What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes....

...explicit sexism is bolded.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:57:54 PM

The best way to prevent false rape claims is to avoid those silly drunk girls at the club.

A woman can call rape, even not drunk, even not at a club, months after sex. She can lie about it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-what-went-wrong-20150405

That's terrible for real rape victims.

You mean that women should have superior rights to men.  The creation of superior rights and status for the majority of women can't be hindered by the casting aside of a few actual rape victims.  It's for the greater gud.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:47:20 PM

The state should stay out of peoples' personal lives and especially their sex life. It seems to me that in certain countries (especially in the United States, Canada.etc), the government want their citizens to live under 24*7 observation, with a required amount of political correctness and brainwashing media poison injected to their brains every day at short intervals.
this is the social justice warrior cancer spreading into our daily lives now, these people feel the need to control everything to make the ridiculous world theyve though up for themselves into a reality. the fact that these lunatics have any sort of influence on our society is a damn shame, even more so that going against these people will label you as a "woman hater, racist, sexist, etc" since the moral position they take on these issues gives them an advantage.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:49:33 PM

How is this ok glad I live in the uk.

It's not, and this is coming from a female perspective.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:54:04 PM

It's not, and this is coming from a female perspective.
its not a matter of being male or female, its a matter of being sane. if you ask me, these sjw figureheads are actually crazy. these people have it in their head that this world of "political correctness" is the only world that's fair, and that if you do or say anything that goes against that fairness or can be perceived as slightly misogynistic, there should be drastic negative consequences to people's lives.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:29:38 PM

The state should stay out of peoples' personal lives and especially their sex life. It seems to me that in certain countries (especially in the United States, Canada.etc), the government want their citizens to live under 24*7 observation, with a required amount of political correctness and brainwashing media poison injected to their brains every day at short intervals.
this is the social justice warrior cancer spreading into our daily lives now, these people feel the need to control everything to make the ridiculous world theyve though up for themselves into a reality. the fact that these lunatics have any sort of influence on our society is a damn shame, even more so that going against these people will label you as a "woman hater, racist, sexist, etc" since the moral position they take on these issues gives them an advantage.

I'm not so sure.

This is more or less a test case for the use of fear, power and coercion to control a population.  It's the very outrageousness of the issue that makes it a good test case.

Will the average people will stand up and fight the crazy, or submit to the oppression. 

Are you going to wait for someone elected to fix things?

What's wrong with good old peaceful civil disobedience?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 03:51:19 PM

Good luck in life if you believe that she is going to jail for raping you (for not saying yes). It does depend on each country, but I doubt that it would be easy to see this through. I did say she solely because I'm a male, no sexism though (just a bit of reality).

Will the average people will stand up and fight the crazy, or submit to the oppression.  
Most likely submit. The average people have become very passive when it comes to this and deluded due to their media sources.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:19:00 PM

I'm not so sure.

This is more or less a test case for the use of fear, power and coercion to control a population.  It's the very outrageousness of the issue that makes it a good test case.

Are you going to wait for someone elected to fix things?

What's wrong with good old peaceful civil disobedience?

true, but i think its gone beyond a simple case if people's lives are being destroyed by these lunatics simply for disagreeing with whatever ideologies theyre trying to shove down people's throats at the time. there are people that have been fired from their jobs, or are even facing jail time as a consequence of these lunatics' pursuits in creating this fantasy world where everyone is 100% nice to each other 100% of the time. and i dont think the silent majority will stand up to the loud minority until the issue becomes big enough that the lives are the majority are directly affected. hopefully, its getting close to that point of  action, especially if these radicals are being allowed audiences in the UN.

Most likely submit. The average people have become very passive when it comes to this and deluded due to their media sources.
i think part of the issue is that the media has to placate the wants of the loud minority for PR reasons.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:17:07 PM

I’M A STUDENT, AND I TOO DECLINE TO ATTEND ‘CONSENT CLASSES’(UK)

I am not a rapist. But I’m in my second week as a university student, and already modern feminism and “consent culture” is trying to pin that label on me.

The University of Warwick Student’s Union has set up classes called “I Heart Consent,” apparently aimed at teaching young people about how to get it on without accidentally raping their partner. I say people, but what I mean is men, because as all of today’s mainstream leftist ideologues know, men cannot be raped by women. When women do it, it’s called “non-consensual sex.”

George Lawlor, a reporter for The Tab Warwick, has been first to publicly rebel against these finger-wagging tutorials. Now I must add my name to what I am sure is a growing list of understandably aggrieved young men. These classes are useless, and may even be damaging.

How many rapists are going to stop raping people because some pretentious student told them that “Yes means Yes”? Any at all? And why would any normal, right-thinking man attend a class that demonises them and normal, healthy male sexuality by pretending that all men are latent rapists who would take advantage of women if they thought they could get away with it?

Consent classes aren’t compulsory — yet — but it is heavily implied that attending them would be A Good Idea. At the Sports Fair last Tuesday, I saw stickers on one stand advertising them. I can’t be the only person to see a bit of irony in the coercion and social pressure attached to signing up for consent lectures.

Anyway, I’m not going. I think we all know what goes down at these things anyway, don’t we? The male students will be bombarded with stats about “1 in 4 women,” bogus and offensive conspiracy theories about “toxic masculinity,” and suggestions that yes, all men are potential rapists.

Well, I’m sorry, but in case you didn’t know, pre-crime is sci-fi. Having a penis does not make me a rapist. In fact, the highest volume of domestic violence and sexual abuse is found in lesbian couples – you know, the ones that don’t actually involve men.

This new obsession with affirmative, ongoing consent perpetuated by wacky third-wave feminists is scaring a whole generation of young men — myself included, if I’m being honest. Even before arriving at university, I was terrified of being falsely accused of rape.

I had never been as comfortable around girls as some of my friends, and I imagined going to university surrounded by them would allow me to improve my conversation skills and maybe even find somebody who might want to be more than friends with me. But it’s too risky now.

Unless I actively know the other partner’s idea of consent and destroy any hint of excitement or romance by effectively (and I joke but this can’t be far off) getting them to sign a form between thrusts, how can I start anything with anyone? So here we are. No one-night stands or innocent smooching in a dark corner of the SU for me.

It’s just not worth the risk of jail time, expulsion, and a permanent blot on my life because some batty, vindictive, or remorseful person decides the next day that maybe she wasn’t really into it after all. It’s amazing to me that universities aren’t just tolerating but actively supporting this state of affairs in their codes of conduct.

There’s no such thing as “rape culture,” but there is a crime being committed on university campuses across Europe and America. It’s the demonisation of men and the pernicious spread of consent classes, the underlying suggestion of them being that men are dangerous sex pests and have to be “taught not to be rapists.” Men — and women — deserve better.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/16/im-a-student-and-i-too-decline-to-attend-consent-classes/

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:40:30 PM

I’M A STUDENT, AND I TOO DECLINE TO ATTEND ‘CONSENT CLASSES’(UK)

I am not a rapist. But I’m in my second week as a university student, and already modern feminism and “consent culture” is trying to pin that label on me.

The University of Warwick Student’s Union has set up classes called “I Heart Consent,” apparently aimed at teaching young people about how to get it on without accidentally raping their partner. I say people, but what I mean is men, because as all of today’s mainstream leftist ideologues know, men cannot be raped by women. When women do it, it’s called “non-consensual sex.”

George Lawlor, a reporter for The Tab Warwick, has been first to publicly rebel against these finger-wagging tutorials. Now I must add my name to what I am sure is a growing list of understandably aggrieved young men. These classes are useless, and may even be damaging.

How many rapists are going to stop raping people because some pretentious student told them that “Yes means Yes”? Any at all? And why would any normal, right-thinking man attend a class that demonises them and normal, healthy male sexuality by pretending that all men are latent rapists who would take advantage of women if they thought they could get away with it?

Consent classes aren’t compulsory — yet — but it is heavily implied that attending them would be A Good Idea. At the Sports Fair last Tuesday, I saw stickers on one stand advertising them. I can’t be the only person to see a bit of irony in the coercion and social pressure attached to signing up for consent lectures.

I'm very disappointed.

I thought this was some craziness from California, but it has already reached Europe. I guess there's only one solution left. This is for university students in the UK, and the 10th graders in America, meaning that if we really want to enjoy sex without checking the time constantly, we'll have to do it with 9th graders. I guess sex with women over 80 would be safe too. They would not be able to check the time accurately.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

I thought this was some craziness from California, but it has already reached Europe. I guess there's only one solution left. This is for university students in the UK, and the 10th graders in America, meaning that if we really want to enjoy sex without checking the time constantly, we'll have to do it with 9th graders. I guess sex with women over 80 would be safe too. They would not be able to check the time accurately.

It does actually seem to be a way to demonize, stereotype and persecute men.  Those are fundamental hallmarks of propaganda methods.

I wonder if this "consent craziness" extends to sex for money.  Probably doesn't, because it's a contract.

Side note - I think if I were in college today and had to deal with this crazy, Instead of being intimidated I'd associate with girls more.  Make a point of getting in dance classes instead of tennis classes.  Not sure at all how I'd handle the crazy, it would still be there....

Corealz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:36:19 PM

Its funny how our new sexual freedom is reverting back to puritanism thanks to feminists  Cheesy.
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 11:54:07 PM

This has to be satire.... right?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:27:43 AM

This has to be satire.... right?
No, actually not.

It all started with a complete lie promulgated by the White House, that 1 in 4 college women had been raped.  That led to colleges being strong armed to implement various programs to prevent, and to adjudicate the mythical rapes. 

Of course the Republicans would point out the lies and the myths, and then they could be claimed to be waging yet more of the "War on Women" that they never ever did.  But it would advance the narrative.

The Pink Mafia loves this, because they get to exert control on the population.

Defining "consent" as "affirmative verbal statements" is explicitly expanding the definition of rape hundreds of fold, plus directly interjecting a third party - government - into relations between two individuals. 

Personally I can't fathom what sort of Perverted Liberal Authoritarian Control Freak would have dreamed this up.

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 01:41:57 AM

If you're doing it right the bitch is screaming yes every 3 seconds...

Also, California is basically a state full of mongols.
(no offence to the non-mongol cali folks)

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:14:42 AM

Thanks to the state-mandated vaccines, the youth are becoming autistic and incapable of correctly evaluating social cues, like the "token no":

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
the token no- in a situation of dating, flirting, etc., when a girl says NO, but does not mean it. The token no can be used as an advance to continue whatever the action was. -Also, the "token no" is used by women to play the role of a woman and can be used to show interest in an action, or conversation, (through attraction) and not seem like a slut.
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:22:44 AM

What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes....

How is that sexism? It is just an example.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:04:22 AM

Its funny how our new sexual freedom is reverting back to puritanism thanks to feminists  Cheesy.

They have already destroyed the Scandinavian countries. In Norway and Sweden, it is not possible to find any males or females. The human population there has become gender-less, transforming to some type of Androgynous species. This is being hailed as the biggest victory in the history of radical feminism. The same is going to happen in the US, and the other Western countries.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:54:35 PM

What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes....

I should have been clearer.  The explicit sexism in not in Lauda's remarks but in the entire thrust of the regulatory documents promulgating this set of policies.  It's anti-male, and explicitly so.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:20:09 PM

I should have been clearer.  The explicit sexism in not in Lauda's remarks but in the entire thrust of the regulatory documents promulgating this set of policies.  It's anti-male, and explicitly so.

not just anti male, its more or less anti-anyone that disagrees with radical feminism. this would include females that arent radically anti-male or whatever these people are. lunatics.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: