Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex Partners Must Say "Yes" Every 10 Minutes, California 10th Graders Taught  (Read 3087 times)
UliJonHoth (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:02:11 PM

The New York Times reports that 10th graders at a high school in California are learning to keep time during any intimate encounters so their encounter doesn’t slip into rape:

Consent from the person you are kissing — or more — is not merely silence or a lack of protest, Shafia Zaloom, a health educator at the Urban School of San Francisco, told the students. They listened with rapt attention, but several did not disguise how puzzled they felt.

“What does that mean — you have to say ‘yes’ every 10 minutes?” asked Aiden Ryan, 15, who sat near the front of the room.

“Pretty much,” Ms. Zaloom answered. “It’s not a timing thing, but whoever initiates things to another level has to ask.”

Well, of course it’s going to turn into a “timing thing” if the choice is between “every 10 minutes” or the wildly-subjective “initiates things to another level.”

This is the new normal in California because of sex-ed changes signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown this month that require classes to teach affirmative consent, or “yes means yes.”

Everyone’s favorite gadfly on today’s wacky new rules for campus sex, George Washington University Law Prof. John Banzhaf, tells the Times this is not at all helpful:

“The [affirmative consent] standard is not logical — nobody really works that way. The problem with teaching this to high school students is that you are only going to sow more confusion. They are getting mixed messages depending where they go afterward.”

That confusion is evident in Zaloom’s class:

The students did not seem convinced. They sat in groups to brainstorm ways to ask for affirmative consent. They crossed off a list of options: “Can I touch you there?” Too clinical. “Do you want to do this?” Too tentative. “Do you like that?” Not direct enough.

“They’re all really awkward and bizarre,” one girl said.

“Did you come up with any on your own?” Ms. Zaloom asked.

One boy offered up two words: “You good?”

That drew nearly unanimous nods of approval.

And it almost certainly wouldn’t hold up in the typical campus adjudication because an accuser could say that she was just giving robotic answers out of fright, and an accused student will probably be told he misread her nonverbal cues, which overrode her literal words.

Zaloom, by the way, “has written a curriculum for affirmative consent programs that is being used throughout the country,” the Times reports.

Consider getting any California college-bound males in your life a stopwatch for Christmas.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24651/
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:06:07 PM

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:38:18 PM

The New York Times reports that 10th graders at a high school in California are learning to keep time during any intimate encounters so their encounter doesn’t slip into rape:

Consent from the person you are kissing — or more — is not merely silence or a lack of protest, Shafia Zaloom, a health educator at the Urban School of San Francisco, told the students. They listened with rapt attention, but several did not disguise how puzzled they felt.

“What does that mean — you have to say ‘yes’ every 10 minutes?” asked Aiden Ryan, 15, who sat near the front of the room.

“Pretty much,” Ms. Zaloom answered. “It’s not a timing thing, but whoever initiates things to another level has to ask.”

Well, of course it’s going to turn into a “timing thing” if the choice is between “every 10 minutes” or the wildly-subjective “initiates things to another level.”

This is the new normal in California because of sex-ed changes signed into law by Gov. Jerry Brown this month that require classes to teach affirmative consent, or “yes means yes.”

Everyone’s favorite gadfly on today’s wacky new rules for campus sex, George Washington University Law Prof. John Banzhaf, tells the Times this is not at all helpful:

“The [affirmative consent] standard is not logical — nobody really works that way. The problem with teaching this to high school students is that you are only going to sow more confusion. They are getting mixed messages depending where they go afterward.”

That confusion is evident in Zaloom’s class:

The students did not seem convinced. They sat in groups to brainstorm ways to ask for affirmative consent. They crossed off a list of options: “Can I touch you there?” Too clinical. “Do you want to do this?” Too tentative. “Do you like that?” Not direct enough.

“They’re all really awkward and bizarre,” one girl said.

“Did you come up with any on your own?” Ms. Zaloom asked.

One boy offered up two words: “You good?”

That drew nearly unanimous nods of approval.

And it almost certainly wouldn’t hold up in the typical campus adjudication because an accuser could say that she was just giving robotic answers out of fright, and an accused student will probably be told he misread her nonverbal cues, which overrode her literal words.

Zaloom, by the way, “has written a curriculum for affirmative consent programs that is being used throughout the country,” the Times reports.

Consider getting any California college-bound males in your life a stopwatch for Christmas.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24651/

Brave New World.

Next: pedophiles are victims too...

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:46:48 PM

It's chaos. You know there's some people out there who want to form order out of chaos... hmm...
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:53:20 PM

https://youtu.be/bVHYvUpeqKI?list=UU8h-zImKfDO1ssJ7ocOuFMw

christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:54:32 PM

My girlfriend gets annoyed when I say Yes every 30 seconds.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:13:06 PM

My girlfriend gets annoyed when I say Yes every 30 seconds.

Just say "Yes Amanda!" Then 30 seconds later "Yes Judy!" Then 30 seconds later "Yes err... What's your name again?"...

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:31:29 PM

My girl's always "yes, yes, yes, Yes, Yes,YES! YES! YES!YESSSS!" All night, I think I'm covered.
Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:23:10 PM

Jesus Christ...This is just warped and watching that made my emotions run from wanting to bash that bearded twat's face-in to thinking how that racially ambiguous chick (notice how they do that - and of course the guy is some beta,hipster douchebag) was pretty damn hot to wanting to puke and then thinking yeah, that chick's hot. I actually thought that was a parody at first, but nope...this is quickly becoming our reality.
SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:36:46 PM

The best way to prevent false rape claims is to avoid those silly drunk girls at the club.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:17:36 PM

The best way to prevent false rape claims is to avoid those silly drunk girls at the club.

A woman can call rape, even not drunk, even not at a club, months after sex. She can lie about it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-what-went-wrong-20150405

That's terrible for real rape victims.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:21:27 PM

You shall not forget the witness (better have 2) and the lawyer to keep up with all those "Yes" and write a legal document where everything will be reported. I guess a video could help too, and you shall keep it at least 50 years after the session.

I'm not sure I've understood everything, though. If I'm raping a woman with the whole thing lasting only 9 and a half minutes, that'll be legal, right?

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:36:16 PM

You shall not forget the witness (better have 2) and the lawyer to keep up with all those "Yes" and write a legal document where everything will be reported. I guess a video could help too, and you shall keep it at least 50 years after the session.

I'm not sure I've understood everything, though. If I'm raping a woman with the whole thing lasting only 9 and a half minutes, that'll be legal, right?

Reality VS fiction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

Corealz

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:07:08 AM

Reality VS fiction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urS8GmwmeWQ

So we should just not have sex with North American/European girls then?  Cry
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:14:01 AM

Jesus Christ...This is just warped and watching that made my emotions run from wanting to bash that bearded twat's face-in to thinking how that racially ambiguous chick (notice how they do that - and of course the guy is some beta,hipster douchebag) was pretty damn hot to wanting to puke and then thinking yeah, that chick's hot. I actually thought that was a parody at first, but nope...this is quickly becoming our reality.

It's just fascinating how what was the "liberal," the "Democrat" - has turned, somehow, into fascist puritan control freakology.

Everybody looking at this kind of insanity needs to band together and get Trump into office.   Well, maybe first, look behind the immediate outrage to the way this insanity was carefully cultivated, and promulgated by Obama and his lackeys.

And it was.  Don't just take my word for it, look into it.
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:44:31 AM

No implied yes?
What if my girl just doesn't say "No"?
She doesn't like me yapping away.  Tongue
Corealz

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:13:56 AM

No implied yes?
Yell yes to her face until she submits.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:20:17 AM

No implied yes?
Yell yes to her face until she submits.

Now I'm confused.

Are they just all being trained to say "Yes" over and over?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:15:48 AM

The state should stay out of peoples' personal lives and especially their sex life. It seems to me that in certain countries (especially in the United States, Canada.etc), the government want their citizens to live under 24*7 observation, with a required amount of political correctness and brainwashing media poison injected to their brains every day at short intervals.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 11:11:54 AM

What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes

The state should stay out of peoples' personal lives and especially their sex life. It seems to me that in certain countries (especially in the United States, Canada.etc), the government want their citizens to live under 24*7 observation, with a required amount of political correctness and brainwashing media poison injected to their brains every day at short intervals.
It certainly seems like it. The question is what are they preparing their citizens for?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:51:06 PM

What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes....

...explicit sexism is bolded.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 12:57:54 PM

A woman can call rape, even not drunk, even not at a club, months after sex. She can lie about it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-what-went-wrong-20150405

That's terrible for real rape victims.

You mean that women should have superior rights to men.  The creation of superior rights and status for the majority of women can't be hindered by the casting aside of a few actual rape victims.  It's for the greater gud.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:47:20 PM

this is the social justice warrior cancer spreading into our daily lives now, these people feel the need to control everything to make the ridiculous world theyve though up for themselves into a reality. the fact that these lunatics have any sort of influence on our society is a damn shame, even more so that going against these people will label you as a "woman hater, racist, sexist, etc" since the moral position they take on these issues gives them an advantage.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:49:33 PM

How is this ok glad I live in the uk.

It's not, and this is coming from a female perspective.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:54:04 PM

It's not, and this is coming from a female perspective.
its not a matter of being male or female, its a matter of being sane. if you ask me, these sjw figureheads are actually crazy. these people have it in their head that this world of "political correctness" is the only world that's fair, and that if you do or say anything that goes against that fairness or can be perceived as slightly misogynistic, there should be drastic negative consequences to people's lives.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:29:38 PM

this is the social justice warrior cancer spreading into our daily lives now, these people feel the need to control everything to make the ridiculous world theyve though up for themselves into a reality. the fact that these lunatics have any sort of influence on our society is a damn shame, even more so that going against these people will label you as a "woman hater, racist, sexist, etc" since the moral position they take on these issues gives them an advantage.

I'm not so sure.

This is more or less a test case for the use of fear, power and coercion to control a population.  It's the very outrageousness of the issue that makes it a good test case.

Will the average people will stand up and fight the crazy, or submit to the oppression. 

Are you going to wait for someone elected to fix things?

What's wrong with good old peaceful civil disobedience?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 03:51:19 PM

Good luck in life if you believe that she is going to jail for raping you (for not saying yes). It does depend on each country, but I doubt that it would be easy to see this through. I did say she solely because I'm a male, no sexism though (just a bit of reality).

Will the average people will stand up and fight the crazy, or submit to the oppression.  
Most likely submit. The average people have become very passive when it comes to this and deluded due to their media sources.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:19:00 PM

I'm not so sure.

This is more or less a test case for the use of fear, power and coercion to control a population.  It's the very outrageousness of the issue that makes it a good test case.

Are you going to wait for someone elected to fix things?

What's wrong with good old peaceful civil disobedience?

true, but i think its gone beyond a simple case if people's lives are being destroyed by these lunatics simply for disagreeing with whatever ideologies theyre trying to shove down people's throats at the time. there are people that have been fired from their jobs, or are even facing jail time as a consequence of these lunatics' pursuits in creating this fantasy world where everyone is 100% nice to each other 100% of the time. and i dont think the silent majority will stand up to the loud minority until the issue becomes big enough that the lives are the majority are directly affected. hopefully, its getting close to that point of  action, especially if these radicals are being allowed audiences in the UN.

Most likely submit. The average people have become very passive when it comes to this and deluded due to their media sources.
i think part of the issue is that the media has to placate the wants of the loud minority for PR reasons.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:17:07 PM

I’M A STUDENT, AND I TOO DECLINE TO ATTEND ‘CONSENT CLASSES’(UK)

I am not a rapist. But I’m in my second week as a university student, and already modern feminism and “consent culture” is trying to pin that label on me.

The University of Warwick Student’s Union has set up classes called “I Heart Consent,” apparently aimed at teaching young people about how to get it on without accidentally raping their partner. I say people, but what I mean is men, because as all of today’s mainstream leftist ideologues know, men cannot be raped by women. When women do it, it’s called “non-consensual sex.”

George Lawlor, a reporter for The Tab Warwick, has been first to publicly rebel against these finger-wagging tutorials. Now I must add my name to what I am sure is a growing list of understandably aggrieved young men. These classes are useless, and may even be damaging.

How many rapists are going to stop raping people because some pretentious student told them that “Yes means Yes”? Any at all? And why would any normal, right-thinking man attend a class that demonises them and normal, healthy male sexuality by pretending that all men are latent rapists who would take advantage of women if they thought they could get away with it?

Consent classes aren’t compulsory — yet — but it is heavily implied that attending them would be A Good Idea. At the Sports Fair last Tuesday, I saw stickers on one stand advertising them. I can’t be the only person to see a bit of irony in the coercion and social pressure attached to signing up for consent lectures.

Anyway, I’m not going. I think we all know what goes down at these things anyway, don’t we? The male students will be bombarded with stats about “1 in 4 women,” bogus and offensive conspiracy theories about “toxic masculinity,” and suggestions that yes, all men are potential rapists.

Well, I’m sorry, but in case you didn’t know, pre-crime is sci-fi. Having a penis does not make me a rapist. In fact, the highest volume of domestic violence and sexual abuse is found in lesbian couples – you know, the ones that don’t actually involve men.

This new obsession with affirmative, ongoing consent perpetuated by wacky third-wave feminists is scaring a whole generation of young men — myself included, if I’m being honest. Even before arriving at university, I was terrified of being falsely accused of rape.

I had never been as comfortable around girls as some of my friends, and I imagined going to university surrounded by them would allow me to improve my conversation skills and maybe even find somebody who might want to be more than friends with me. But it’s too risky now.

Unless I actively know the other partner’s idea of consent and destroy any hint of excitement or romance by effectively (and I joke but this can’t be far off) getting them to sign a form between thrusts, how can I start anything with anyone? So here we are. No one-night stands or innocent smooching in a dark corner of the SU for me.

It’s just not worth the risk of jail time, expulsion, and a permanent blot on my life because some batty, vindictive, or remorseful person decides the next day that maybe she wasn’t really into it after all. It’s amazing to me that universities aren’t just tolerating but actively supporting this state of affairs in their codes of conduct.

There’s no such thing as “rape culture,” but there is a crime being committed on university campuses across Europe and America. It’s the demonisation of men and the pernicious spread of consent classes, the underlying suggestion of them being that men are dangerous sex pests and have to be “taught not to be rapists.” Men — and women — deserve better.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/16/im-a-student-and-i-too-decline-to-attend-consent-classes/

countryfree
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:40:30 PM

I’M A STUDENT, AND I TOO DECLINE TO ATTEND ‘CONSENT CLASSES’(UK)

I am not a rapist. But I’m in my second week as a university student, and already modern feminism and “consent culture” is trying to pin that label on me.

The University of Warwick Student’s Union has set up classes called “I Heart Consent,” apparently aimed at teaching young people about how to get it on without accidentally raping their partner. I say people, but what I mean is men, because as all of today’s mainstream leftist ideologues know, men cannot be raped by women. When women do it, it’s called “non-consensual sex.”

George Lawlor, a reporter for The Tab Warwick, has been first to publicly rebel against these finger-wagging tutorials. Now I must add my name to what I am sure is a growing list of understandably aggrieved young men. These classes are useless, and may even be damaging.

How many rapists are going to stop raping people because some pretentious student told them that “Yes means Yes”? Any at all? And why would any normal, right-thinking man attend a class that demonises them and normal, healthy male sexuality by pretending that all men are latent rapists who would take advantage of women if they thought they could get away with it?

Consent classes aren’t compulsory — yet — but it is heavily implied that attending them would be A Good Idea. At the Sports Fair last Tuesday, I saw stickers on one stand advertising them. I can’t be the only person to see a bit of irony in the coercion and social pressure attached to signing up for consent lectures.

I'm very disappointed.

I thought this was some craziness from California, but it has already reached Europe. I guess there's only one solution left. This is for university students in the UK, and the 10th graders in America, meaning that if we really want to enjoy sex without checking the time constantly, we'll have to do it with 9th graders. I guess sex with women over 80 would be safe too. They would not be able to check the time accurately.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:33:42 PM

I thought this was some craziness from California, but it has already reached Europe. I guess there's only one solution left. This is for university students in the UK, and the 10th graders in America, meaning that if we really want to enjoy sex without checking the time constantly, we'll have to do it with 9th graders. I guess sex with women over 80 would be safe too. They would not be able to check the time accurately.

It does actually seem to be a way to demonize, stereotype and persecute men.  Those are fundamental hallmarks of propaganda methods.

I wonder if this "consent craziness" extends to sex for money.  Probably doesn't, because it's a contract.

Side note - I think if I were in college today and had to deal with this crazy, Instead of being intimidated I'd associate with girls more.  Make a point of getting in dance classes instead of tennis classes.  Not sure at all how I'd handle the crazy, it would still be there....

Corealz

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:36:19 PM

Its funny how our new sexual freedom is reverting back to puritanism thanks to feminists  Cheesy.
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 11:54:07 PM

This has to be satire.... right?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 01:27:43 AM

This has to be satire.... right?
No, actually not.

It all started with a complete lie promulgated by the White House, that 1 in 4 college women had been raped.  That led to colleges being strong armed to implement various programs to prevent, and to adjudicate the mythical rapes. 

Of course the Republicans would point out the lies and the myths, and then they could be claimed to be waging yet more of the "War on Women" that they never ever did.  But it would advance the narrative.

The Pink Mafia loves this, because they get to exert control on the population.

Defining "consent" as "affirmative verbal statements" is explicitly expanding the definition of rape hundreds of fold, plus directly interjecting a third party - government - into relations between two individuals. 

Personally I can't fathom what sort of Perverted Liberal Authoritarian Control Freak would have dreamed this up.

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 01:41:57 AM

If you're doing it right the bitch is screaming yes every 3 seconds...

Also, California is basically a state full of mongols.
(no offence to the non-mongol cali folks)

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1aguar

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:14:42 AM

Thanks to the state-mandated vaccines, the youth are becoming autistic and incapable of correctly evaluating social cues, like the "token no":

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
the token no- in a situation of dating, flirting, etc., when a girl says NO, but does not mean it. The token no can be used as an advance to continue whatever the action was. -Also, the "token no" is used by women to play the role of a woman and can be used to show interest in an action, or conversation, (through attraction) and not seem like a slut.
christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:22:44 AM

What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes....

How is that sexism? It is just an example.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:04:22 AM

Its funny how our new sexual freedom is reverting back to puritanism thanks to feminists  Cheesy.

They have already destroyed the Scandinavian countries. In Norway and Sweden, it is not possible to find any males or females. The human population there has become gender-less, transforming to some type of Androgynous species. This is being hailed as the biggest victory in the history of radical feminism. The same is going to happen in the US, and the other Western countries.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:54:35 PM

What next? Sex tax? The government is focusing on and implementing useless laws and whatnot. Aside from the people involved in the act, nobody can really know if someone said yes every 10 minutes. What happens if she doesn't and we hit the 11th minute mark? That means that she is being raped?  Roll Eyes....

I should have been clearer.  The explicit sexism in not in Lauda's remarks but in the entire thrust of the regulatory documents promulgating this set of policies.  It's anti-male, and explicitly so.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:20:09 PM

I should have been clearer.  The explicit sexism in not in Lauda's remarks but in the entire thrust of the regulatory documents promulgating this set of policies.  It's anti-male, and explicitly so.

not just anti male, its more or less anti-anyone that disagrees with radical feminism. this would include females that arent radically anti-male or whatever these people are. lunatics.

ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:00:26 PM

Thet's ridicilous. Only one yes at th bwginning wouldbe enough. This is uderestimation of peoples
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1436

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:02:46 PM

American media have become a huge echo chamber and provide a platform for pseudo-progressives that are in fact abiding to totalitarian radical left ideology. I hope common sense will help people realize this is all a sham.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:04:14 PM

Thet's ridicilous. Only one yes at th bwginning wouldbe enough. This is uderestimation of peoples

Believe it or not, they are lecturing on about verbal approval even before a kiss.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:17:45 PM

American media have become a huge echo chamber and provide a platform for pseudo-progressives that are in fact abiding to totalitarian radical left ideology. I hope common sense will help people realize this is all a sham.
like i always say, these people are fucking lunatics. take a look at this case: https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/11/amherst-student-was-expelled-for-rape-bu
 tl;dr, male student is drunk (blacked out), receives bj, female student cries rape later and gets the guy expelled. and a note, the male was the female student's roommate's boyfriend, how fucked up is that. this idea of consent only goes 1 way with these people, and the double standards simply go unaddressed.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:33:59 PM

like i always say, these people are fucking lunatics. take a look at this case: https://reason.com/blog/2015/06/11/amherst-student-was-expelled-for-rape-bu
 tl;dr, male student is drunk (blacked out), receives bj, female student cries rape later and gets the guy expelled. and a note, the male was the female student's roommate's boyfriend, how fucked up is that. this idea of consent only goes 1 way with these people, and the double standards simply go unaddressed.

Although it was the female accuser who initiated the lawsuit, she will not see any benefits out of it. According to the report, she has become some sort of pariah within the Amherst College. All the compensation will go for legal expenses. The only people who are going to benefit out of this is the lawyers, who are siding with the accuser (and probably the judge, who will receive kickbacks later).
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:42:12 PM

Although it was the female accuser who initiated the lawsuit, she will not see any benefits out of it. According to the report, she has become some sort of pariah within the Amherst College. All the compensation will go for legal expenses. The only people who are going to benefit out of this is the lawyers, who are siding with the accuser (and probably the judge, who will receive kickbacks later).
however, it appears the female student found some new 'friends' of the same mindset, namely labelled as victim advocates in the article. shortly afterwards, she took the story to the college's  administration, resulting in the male student's  expulsion.

however, something else that was quite interesting: it seems the 'lawyer' that the male student had for his defense performed so poorly that he later sued.
http://www.mindingthecampus.org/2015/06/amhersts-version-of-kafkas-the-trial/
the "lawyer" was more trained in social justice than civil justice.

Doe’s advisor, on the other hand, was an Amherst administrator (who lacked tenure protections) named Torin Moore, whose academic training came not in the law or in anything related to civil liberties but instead in “social justice education.” Moore’s performance was so lackluster that Doe eventually would sue him. Neither Moore nor Cobham-Sander responded to requests for comment about whether they were aware of the full scope of evidence in the case.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:50:23 PM

however, something else that was quite interesting: it seems the 'lawyer' that the male student had for his defense performed so poorly that he later sued.
the "lawyer" was more trained in social justice than civil jusice.

It is all inter-related. Professor C. Rhonda Cobham-Sander, an extreme-left wing black supremacist was appointed as the adviser for the accuser. The male student was given an incompetent adviser, who messed up his case. Since we don't know the real identities of the accuser and the accused, I can't be sure. But it seems to me that there is something fishy with this lawsuit.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:43:37 PM

No problem, nature will auto-correct this insanity

Birth rate of societies needed in order to survive: around 2.2
Birth rate of societies under gender idiocracy: close to 1 - will die out soon  Kiss
Birth rate of societies with conservative role allocation (such as Islam etc.) 2-8  Smiley

So not to worry, feminism and gender mainstream ideology are just deviations, like tumours, and will destroy their host societies sooner or later.

Sort of a apoptosis thing  Grin

Truth is the new hatespeech.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:00:35 PM

It is all inter-related. Professor C. Rhonda Cobham-Sander, an extreme-left wing black supremacist was appointed as the adviser for the accuser. The male student was given an incompetent adviser, who messed up his case. Since we don't know the real identities of the accuser and the accused, I can't be sure. But it seems to me that there is something fishy with this lawsuit.
true, the puzzle pieces do seem to be there to make out this case to be a bit sketchy, but i dont really believe it. what's the point in the university's administration colluding with a female student to get another student expelled? there's nothing in it, unless the female student had connections in the administration and pulled some strings. however, i really doubt that was the case here. more likely it was just a case of stupid people doing stupid things.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 03:52:53 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 04:06:36 AM by Spendulus

true, the puzzle pieces do seem to be there to make out this case to be a bit sketchy, but i dont really believe it. what's the point in the university's administration colluding with a female student to get another student expelled? there's nothing in it, unless the female student had connections in the administration and pulled some strings. however, i really doubt that was the case here. more likely it was just a case of stupid people doing stupid things.

Any time a move is made in the direction of greater power over others by a segment of society, one must consider events in that context.  The events then may be considered either on their face value, or as power plays.

See writings by Michael Foucault, they apply exactly to this matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Foucault

Michel Foucault ....was a French philosopher, historian of ideas, social theorist, philologist and literary critic.

....His theories addressed the relationship between power and knowledge, and how they are used as a form of social control through societal institutions.....

...He went on to publish The Archaeology of Knowledge, Discipline and Punish, and The History of Sexuality. In these books he developed archaeological and genealogical methods which emphasized the role which power plays in the evolution of discourse in society.....

http://foucault.info/
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 04:12:04 AM

OK - "Yes"

a Nice thing

golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 05:51:30 AM

It's chaos. You know there's some people out there who want to form order out of chaos... hmm...
If you call countless number of wars going in the world as 'order' then this is nothing compared to that
StratusOakmont

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:09:22 AM

Democrazy at its finest.  Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:08:18 PM

OK - "Yes"

a Nice thing
Not if someone's ordering you to say "Yes."
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:39:42 PM

If you call countless number of wars going in the world as 'order' then this is nothing compared to that

The point was they are creating chaos all over the earth, in an attempt to bring order out of the chaos. I was not implying the order part is around yet. We are clearly in the chaos phase.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:04:59 PM

The point was they are creating chaos all over the earth, in an attempt to bring order out of the chaos. I was not implying the order part is around yet. We are clearly in the chaos phase.

Is this narrative from the bible? I haven't find it there or is it just a trap?
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:12:20 PM

as if teenage boys need 10 minutes
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Is this narrative from the bible? I haven't find it there or is it just a trap?

Apologies to the OP for the off-topic part here...

The globalists/NWO people will try to bring order out of chaos. There's a lot of information on the web about the NWO (and plenty in my other thread).

The bible warns about a one-world government with a one-world religion that is anti-christ. So Christians will be persecuted for following their religion.

NWO PLANS FULFILL BIBLICAL PROPHECY - this site mentions "Maitreya the Christ" that would be the anti-christ, they're claiming to know who it will claim to be, which I doubt, but just substitute the anti-christ when they mention it. I haven't read the whole page, but it seems to break down what the NWO wants to do, and how it is predicted in the bible by verse.

Bible Verses about New World Order - the major verses dealing with the end times are in revelation.

The idea overall, is to create so much war, famine, religious fighting, racism, republican vs democrats, etc, all this chaos that leads to someone who will step in and say they can stop it with a one world government, and then everyone will be made to worship the beast, in a one world religion, except Christians. Christians would have been deceived, except for the grace of the Lord. (Matthew 24:24)

So we're to watch out for things that are fulfilling the prophecies, and all the chaos that is happening is part of it. Also the bible talks about Jesus's second coming being like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah (Luke 17:27-30) and Noah (Matthew 24:37), which of course was filled with sin.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves (selfies?), covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

These things are seen everywhere these days...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:19:14 AM

So there's money to be made here.  I'm thinking APPS.  The app would say "Oh yeah, baby" or "Fuck Yes" or "No way, not for you!" << add your choice comments>> every 9.5 minutes.   I realize this might disrupt a few high school classrooms, but what's a kid to do?  

Of course this app would have to be turned on during the class in which the beady eyed Scroggins of a teacher was lecturing on about verbal approvals during sex.
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:33:46 PM

ha ha. For all you know, they might start specifying different time intervals for different age groups.
You might have to look up a tabular column every time you decide to have sex.  Cheesy
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:18:01 PM

ha ha. For all you know, they might start specifying different time intervals for different age groups.
You might have to look up a tabular column every time you decide to have sex.  Cheesy

yep and as people get old and end up with memory issues the whole thing will have to be recorded, leading to the rise of retirement home porn industry.

countryfree
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:21:42 PM

So there's money to be made here.  I'm thinking APPS.  The app would say "Oh yeah, baby" or "Fuck Yes" or "No way, not for you!" << add your choice comments>> every 9.5 minutes.   I realize this might disrupt a few high school classrooms, but what's a kid to do?  

Of course this app would have to be turned on during the class in which the beady eyed Scroggins of a teacher was lecturing on about verbal approvals during sex.

Nice idea! That way, it will possible to rate sex partners. Girls will be bale to check the sex history of every guy. One guy has got 6 Yes in a row? He's got to be good in bed! One guy never gets a second Yes? He's a total loser. It will be good for guys, we'll be able to see what girls always say Yes.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:38:34 PM

Were they instructed on how to use a kitchen timer?     Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:50:56 PM

I'm beyond baffled by the stupidity displayed in this mindset.
Human beings are pretty damn good at directly saying "No, stop"

and making sex into a "Can I do this?" "May I do that?" Takes literally every single ounce of primitive attraction out of the question. It turns sex from a sensual and intimate process into a scientific, awkward flurry of weird questions..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

and making sex into a "Can I do this?" "May I do that?" Takes literally every single ounce of primitive attraction out of the question. It turns sex from a sensual and intimate process into a scientific, awkward flurry of weird questions..

Ages ago I watched the Three Stooges. One of them wanted the other to stop. So he said, "Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop." The other one thought he meant, "Don't stop." So he didn't stop.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:01:27 AM

Ages ago I watched the Three Stooges. One of them wanted the other to stop. So he said, "Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop." The other one thought he meant, "Don't stop." So he didn't stop.

Grin

I don't know why , but I just found that to be extremely hilarious. This reminds me that the world we live in is full of Stooges.
Couldn't I ask complicated tricky questions in the heat of the moment, tricking a girl that I know blatantly doesn't want me into "agreeing" to sex?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:08:08 AM

Grin

I don't know why , but I just found that to be extremely hilarious. This reminds me that the world we live in is full of Stooges.
Couldn't I ask complicated tricky questions in the heat of the moment, tricking a girl that I know blatantly doesn't want me into "agreeing" to sex?

I agree. Either she is mine of her own will, or she is just a friend.

Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: