Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think of overstock? HELP!!!  (Read 587 times)
jmfar (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:23:19 PM

I have been looking for places that accept bitcoin to buy myself a new pair of shoes and Overstock.com doesn't have any of the shoes I like.  I heard about a new webiste coming out that is going to sell a whole bunch of shit but it's not out yet.  Someone please help, I am getting sick and tired of looking for a place to spend bitcoin that isn't the leftover crap no one else would buy like Overstock.com  Angry

Also the price jump was dope today!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:23:07 PM

What shoes do you like? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270631.msg12604949#msg12604949

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:23:38 PM

You can use a service like purse.io to buy things from Amazon. You pay bitcoin and someone else uses their credit card to buy the item and ship it to you. You can also get some discounts there since some people are willing to pay more for Bitcoin.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:02:59 PM

Without any doubt you can get any type of shoes that you desire on Amazon, just check them out and when you see your choice you visit purse.io and complete the deal using bitcoin.
jmfar (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:36:26 PM

You can use a service like purse.io to buy things from Amazon. You pay bitcoin and someone else uses their credit card to buy the item and ship it to you. You can also get some discounts there since some people are willing to pay more for Bitcoin.

So does Purse.io buy the amazon item for you?
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:51:30 PM

You put up an order on purse.io and if someone likes and accepts your terms (how much bitcoin you offer and the price of the item) then they buy the item for you and the Bitcoin is kept in escrow. Once you confirm the item has arrived, you release the Bitcoin to the other person. It is a p2p service.
jmfar (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:34:00 PM

You put up an order on purse.io and if someone likes and accepts your terms (how much bitcoin you offer and the price of the item) then they buy the item for you and the Bitcoin is kept in escrow. Once you confirm the item has arrived, you release the Bitcoin to the other person. It is a p2p service.

Thanks Bifta!
altsay

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:04:49 AM

Latest developement on purse.io is that Amazon bans users who use it in these days. Look it up on bitcoin subreddit.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 02:24:44 PM

OP, I have now noticed that you opened pretty much two same threads about Overstock.com. I suggest that you close one of those and that you continue your discussion in only one thread. You will clog up the forum less and you will have more and better quality answers in only one thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: