Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [No Collateral] 0.06 Loan  (Read 1044 times)
FlossinRod (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Just doing me.

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:30:19 PM

Loan Request:

Loan amount request: 0.06 BTC
Reason: Private
Collateral: No collateral
Term Length: within 7 days/1 week
Interest: Will Speak with Loaner
Bitcoin Address: 17xXbGboYdpZKtMd8m5feQvrCa6Fz5Gs1w
Amount to Repay: Will Speak with Loaner

Notes:

- I have paid back every loan I have received.

- Yes I can see that my reputation is low, but I have yet came by and scammed or unpaid ANYONE

- I will do my best to pay back EARLY

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:53:55 PM

With your reputation, there's no chance someone will give you a loan without collateral. Seeing your post history, your last post was in august for a loan and it seems that you don't repay back manyproofs.
You should close your thread before getting more negative reputation.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:54:47 PM

Loan Request:

Loan amount request: 0.06 BTC
Reason: Private
Collateral: No collateral
Term Length: within 7 days/1 week
Interest: Will Speak with Loaner
Bitcoin Address: 17xXbGboYdpZKtMd8m5feQvrCa6Fz5Gs1w
Amount to Repay: Will Speak with Loaner

Notes:

- I have paid back every loan I have received.

- Yes I can see that my reputation is low, but I have yet came by and scammed or unpaid ANYONE

- I will do my best to pay back EARLY

You know about your trust so you should also know: no collateral, no loan.
i cant speak for everyone but i think thats the way it will go.

EDIT: marjod is right you didnt payback manyproofs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1146630.msg12080009#msg12080009

you lied...

TheLedger

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Watching your loans

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 07:06:36 PM

For the sake of all lenders, your defaulted loan has been added to The Ledger

Repay your open loan.

Here to serve!
Donations accepted: 1CuknJJHNHRAV93XBimNuMJAFZoHiRAPhY
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:11:49 PM

Lol. The OP's account was created solely for the purpose of taking out loans that he has zero intention of repaying. Any money sent to him should be considered a donation.
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:16:10 PM

I repaid that loan two months ago lol. I don't know why my name is on there.

And QuickSeller the community finally sees you for who you are. Funny and you called me a scammer.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:17:43 PM

And QuickSeller the community finally sees you for who you are. Funny and you called me a scammer.

txid??

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:22:35 PM

txid??

https://chain.localbitcoins.com/address/1B35ySu2x9aVeQthcrQWtu3hQ3Jj21xiGd

Me and him discussed on ICQ. He had me send to his LBC account. I thought he would have posted that the money was sent back towards him.
marjod

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:26:59 PM

plz repay for 1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s

The address you state is different from manyproofs gave to you : https://blockchain.info/address/1B35ySu2x9aVeQthcrQWtu3hQ3Jj21xiGd
I don't see any refund of the loan in it. I highly doubt you repay him.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

txid??

Me and him discussed on ICQ. He had me send to his LBC account. I thought he would have posted that the money was sent back towards him.

i asked for a txid. also repay should have been send to 1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s

whats the icq of many?

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:34:31 PM

txid??

i asked for a txid. also repay should have been send to 1BYnjSWG4sPbRhqMVAkTE2QxkHoJBDxZ2s

whats the icq of many?

His ICQ is: 680621262 . Took awhile to find it since I haven't used ICQ since Sept.  and it seems as he had other goals due to BitCoinTalk . I am pretty sure he still is on LBC selling.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:36:33 PM

txid??

LMAO, that address doesn't even belong to local bitcoins. You are just using LBC's Bloch explorer.

It is most likely a BTC-e address.
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:39:59 PM

txid??

LMAO, that address doesn't even belong to local bitcoins. You are just using LBC's Bloch explorer.

I posted where he told me to send the money to. My job is done. I can see you are still trying to stir up drama. Your word means nothing to me. And by the looks of it nothing to the community. So Good-Bye.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:41:57 PM

txid??

I posted where he told me to send the money to. My job is done. I can see you are still trying to stir up drama. Your word means nothing to me. And by the looks of it nothing to the community. So Good-Bye.

actually, there is no proof you paid back.

FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:47:24 PM

txid??

Screenshot? Or I can add you in a conversation with me and him if he gets on.

EDIT: I just actually realized, I don't have to prove myself to any of you. I paid back the guy who actually paid me and he was happy with it. NONE of you actually are helping me but instead bashing and wasting time of my life that needs not wasting. If you don't believe me boo-hoo. but Mini-Modding will get you nowhere except trouble. Because NONE of you have no idea of what your talking about and NONE of you were there when me and him/her discussed.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:54:13 PM

txid??

Screenshot? Or I can add you in a conversation with me and him if he gets on.

EDIT: I just actually realized, I don't have to prove myself to any of you. I paid back the guy who actually paid me and he was happy with it. NONE of you actually are helping me but instead bashing and wasting time of my life that needs not wasting. If you don't believe me boo-hoo. but Mini-Modding will get you nowhere except trouble. Because NONE of you have no idea of what your talking about and NONE of you were there when me and him/her discussed.

dude, actually most of those who replyed to your request offer loans to the community and i bet my ass on this: if you dont proof you paid back, no one who grant loans will help you. its up to you. just my 2 satoshi

marjod

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:55:44 PM

Since you're unable to prove that you repaid back to manyproofs with a clear txid of the repay, you're untrustworthy and will not get any loan
Don't make this board waste more time and lock your thread.
FlossinRod (OP)

Just doing me.

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:56:36 PM

Since you're unable to prove that you repaid back to manyproofs with a clear txid of the repay, you're untrustworthy and will not get any loan
Don't make this board waste more time and lock your thread.

Wtf is a TXID? Transaction ID?
marjod

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:00:14 PM

Yes, like the one on the link I quote.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:04:46 PM

txid??

No I am just calling you out. I think it is pretty clear that you were trying to mislead others by using the LBC block explorer to try to pass off that address as a LBC address, which is not the case.

I am would also say with a decent amount of certainty that manyproofs did not speak to anyone outside the forum, although I could be wrong about this. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: