Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:49:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Proposal] New ReEducation Subforum  (Read 5349 times)
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 02:18:37 AM

*Witnessed that post get deleted*

Also I talk to Nefario and Goat regularly... I know too much! Reedu for me!

Nah actually I'm just not an asshole so people don't mind me. It works, kids.

All hail theymos!

(Hopefully you guys are all able to pick up on when I am and am not being sarcastic Tongue)

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 02:23:47 AM

Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.
Admins gonna administrate.

It's his house, play by his rules. Simple stuff, people.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 02:44:02 AM

A noble cause, stochastic. You should accept bitcoin contributions for your efforts, and perhaps get some media exposure endorsing oppression.

(I should probably put a disclaimer here saying this is sarcasm, because my posts may effect other peoples' investments)

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 02:46:25 AM

Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.

Yes, exactly, and there should be no questioning of the owners rules and administration style.  I only wish we could reeducate the haters and the trolls so they can see things the right way.

You know, It's funny. I've questioned the admins, before, but I'm still here. Maybe it's because I wasn't a dick about it, and/or that wasn't the final straw in a string of troll posts.

The mere fact of the continued existence of this thread proves your sarcasm hollow.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 03:00:40 AM

Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.

Yes, exactly, and there should be no questioning of the owners rules and administration style.  I only wish we could reeducate the haters and the trolls so they can see things the right way.

You know, It's funny. I've questioned the admins, before, but I'm still here. Maybe it's because I wasn't a dick about it, and/or that wasn't the final straw in a string of troll posts.

The mere fact of the continued existence of this thread proves your sarcasm hollow.

This thread still exists because I am not being sarcastic.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 03:08:00 AM

Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.

This thread still exists because I am not being sarcastic.

Poe's law strikes again. An sufficiently advanced nutjobbery is indistinguishable from parody.

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 03:18:23 AM

Please follow the most important rule of bitcointalk.com, do not post off-topic replies.

This thread is about the implementation of the ReEducation subforum and for anyone that might like to participate in self-criticism.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 08:24:36 AM

Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.

I've also seen you argue up and down all day with Rarity...maybe they liked that

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 11:15:04 AM

Like a running-dog

I politically-correct lolled.

stanman78, what the hell is this?

Goat and Rarity are names never to be spoken about again.  Bitcointalk.com is a libertarian utopia.  Comparing theymos to Hilter and Stalin in one whole product is completely wrong.  theymos is more like a libertarian Alexander the Great, great men paving the way for a new world.

I think it is time for you to get reeducated.

Wasn't Alexander the Mediumly Great known to indulge in that unspeakable crime involving buttholes?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
stochastic (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2012, 09:26:57 PM

Like a running-dog

I politically-correct lolled.

stanman78, what the hell is this?

Goat and Rarity are names never to be spoken about again.  Bitcointalk.com is a libertarian utopia.  Comparing theymos to Hilter and Stalin in one whole product is completely wrong.  theymos is more like a libertarian Alexander the Great, great men paving the way for a new world.

I think it is time for you to get reeducated.

Wasn't Alexander the Mediumly Great known to indulge in that unspeakable crime involving buttholes?

I thought that was how he got the "Great" tag.  I wonder who else can get that tag around here.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2012, 10:40:17 PM

I thought that was how he got the "Great" tag.  I wonder who else can get that tag around here.

I take it you're requesting one?

stochastic (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2012, 09:40:23 PM

I take it you're requesting one?

I am flattered but I am not propositioning you.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 04:54:54 AM

I am the person with good relationships with the forum participants since my registration. I am sure that no one had included my username in an ignore list. I became a forum VIP member by my own merit. I have a great deal of respect for Theymos because his background and his actions. We even share same preferences for books, games and other activities.

To further my reform, I am identifying model forum members. These are people whom everyone should emulate in their words and actions. I have identified one.

Augustocroppo is a true people's hero! I propose that he get the 'Great' tag and also that he change his name to "The Great AugustoCroppo." Augusto, you cannot refuse the people's acclamation.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 03:15:13 PM

Great idea comrade, but you have left out the better parts of the Great Crappo's contributions. The New Bitcoiner always quotes with complete context so as not to diminish a comrade's real merits in the matter!

You are completely the contrary of my character. Your relationship with the forum participants have been bad since your inception. You never donated for the welfare of this forum. Your username is present in various ignore lists. You have no respect for Theymos neither you share any preferences with him.

So wait, have you obtained the oh so revered VIP thingie "on your own merit" or did you just donate like everyone else?

Yes, I donated as everyone else and the donation represents my merit. To pay for a certain status is also a matter of merit in case you do not know. The 50 BTC which I donated were obtained from my own effort.

You... Well... You paid 5 BTC for a person to design a truck with cherries and you did not obtained any merit with that.

Let it be known, especially by those bourgeois reactionary enemies of the New World who refused to pay 20 BTC for their MPEx accounts and furthermore declared mean things about the same principle! 50 Bitcoin buys a lot of merit around here! 20 only used to buy something useful.

Also, the cherries in question:

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 01:08:37 AM

I am the person with good relationships with the forum participants since my registration. I am sure that no one had included my username in an ignore list. I became a forum VIP member by my own merit. I have a great deal of respect for Theymos because his background and his actions. We even share same preferences for books, games and other activities.

Quote from: augustocroppo on November 09, 2012, 12:46:14 AM
I am not ashamed to admire Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler.  

Now, it is illegal in my country to support such statements. This puts me in a very difficult position. I must draw a line between myself and the state.
These are the words of a people's hero! The words of Augusto Croppo the Great, beloved of Theymos! Yet, I cannot bring myself to repeat them.

Forum members, I need your help in crossing the Rubicon. Come to my aid.

Quote from: augustocroppo on November 09, 2012, 12:46:14 AM
What are your origins? Your parents or grandparents migrated to Israel after Second World War or they were already established on the region when the state of Israel was formed?

I think we learn from this that members of certain racial origins may not be possible to reducate. Can we have a statement from Chairman Theymos?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 07:23:06 AM

Comrade, great idea! Let us start a new age of enlightment and patriotism!
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:19:48 PM

To further my reform, I am identifying model forum members. These are people whom everyone should emulate in their words and actions. I have identified one.

Augustocroppo is a true people's hero! I propose that he get the 'Great' tag and also that he change his name to "The Great AugustoCroppo." Augusto, you cannot refuse the people's acclamation.

Panties.

cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 04:11:37 PM

Panties.

Ah, what choice of words. Panties simply sing people's acclamation. Augusto will be delighted to hear this.
niko

Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 09:10:41 AM

I propose that, in addition to the re-education program, we instate a halfway house for those on the path to full reintegration with the community.  Members in the halfway house would be allowed to post in any forum board, with the requirement to fill out captcha for each post. Captchas would be chosen randomly from a large pool of appropriate slogans, chosen mostly from the stickies in the re-education board. This would reinforce proper ways of thinking and observing, and improve likelyhood of a healthy and complete recovery.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 09:19:07 AM

I propose that, in addition to the re-education program, we instate a halfway house for those on the path to full reintegration with the community.  Members in the halfway house would be allowed to post in any forum board, with the requirement to fill out captcha for each post. Captchas would be chosen randomly from a large pool of appropriate slogans, chosen mostly from the stickies in the re-education board. This would reinforce proper ways of thinking and observing, and improve likelyhood of a healthy and complete recovery.

The captchas are an excellent idea. I suggest we use very long captchas. Something like typing one of the Moderator's brilliant posts ten times over with no errors.

For example: In the thread, "pirate-based shitstorm", Moderator Hazek wisely reminded us of the true reasons behind pirate's theft:

Make no mistake - all this shit that happened is a direct consequence of the state. This is painfully obvious as soon as you agree that we don't and never can have a free market as long as there is a state. Why? Because anonymity and responsibility don't mix.

The state is the reason why so many must hide their identity, since if they want to preserve their safety, well being and wealth, this is the only way to avoid a giant mafia of thugs hurting and robbing them simply for providing a voluntary service to their customers. Were this not the case, non violent ostracization would be made possible as punishment for those service providers that violate their promises and eventually the bad apples would get weeded out. And there are many bad apples.

Typing that ten times over would be a great captcha. As we get rehabilitated, we can decrease the number of repetitions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: