Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF is up with all these broke dicks requesting loans?  (Read 4115 times)
underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 12:09:19 AM

+1

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
SaintDevil

Activity: 126

Web Programmer, Gamer

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 01:36:35 AM

tomato you accused me of being a scammer too when i was just getting started.  ive paid bcb in paypal  and have 100% repayment history on btcjam  on a total of about 9 different loans.

you are a worthless trolling piece of shit.   your comments and accusations do not help the community.   you call everyone who is new a scammer.

mind your own business....if you dont want to loan to someone than dont.

everyone here is a big boy     they can make their own decisions if they want to lend to someone or not.

you bring the whole community down and make it a very unfriendly place for new users.

why dont you get lost.....you wont be missed.

Lurk haven't been feeling in a good mood for the last couple days about this whole loan thingy.
Feel sorry for ya, things just sometimes go wrong.

Don't worry, you are not the only one. He called me a scammer too, because I posted a proof of who I am.  Shocked

Join pyraming and let someone else host the equipment http://pyramining.com/referral/934khztg6
Only if it's legal where you are: Legal Bud
PM if you need to translate to Russian or the other way around.
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 02:31:53 PM

tomato you accused me of being a scammer too when i was just getting started.  ive paid bcb in paypal  and have 100% repayment history on btcjam  on a total of about 9 different loans.

you are a worthless trolling piece of shit.   your comments and accusations do not help the community.   you call everyone who is new a scammer.

mind your own business....if you dont want to loan to someone than dont.

everyone here is a big boy     they can make their own decisions if they want to lend to someone or not.

you bring the whole community down and make it a very unfriendly place for new users.

why dont you get lost.....you wont be missed.

If I've upset or offended you in any way by my accusations, please know that from the bottom of my heart I truly do not give a fuck.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 02:34:29 PM

Seriously, a loan for $10?  Or $40?  If you can't afford that, chances are high that you're not going to be able to repay off a "loan".  Where do all these poverty idiots come from?

Have you ever tried to buy just $10 worth of BTC? It's pretty hard to do, it makes more sense & is easier to just borrow the $10 worth of BTC when your a few bucks short for your SR medication & then pay it back when you buy your next batch of BTC.
High rep, small loan, no problem.
*raises hand*
Apparently im a Broke Dick....

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 03:01:36 PM

*raises hand*
Apparently im a Broke Dick....

You're oldschool though.  There's a big difference.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 03:07:12 PM

I've done similar, take out a few BTC loan to cover the cost of a purchase until I could mine the rest of it.
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 04:33:29 PM

I've done similar, take out a few BTC loan to cover the cost of a purchase until I could mine the rest of it.

I think I should have qualified my initial post with "within a few days of registering".

Lurk

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 06:29:31 PM

it's not that hard to spot a scammer.      I understand you want to help tomato and warn others.

If you notice a post that seems scammy why not just ignore it.  If the person is just here to scam and no one replies to the post then they will eventually get the hint and:

A: Go away
                           B: realize they need to be more established and stick around
                           C: buy there own bitcoins

If your new and have no clue about any of the scams that happened in the past or the effect its had on trust then you dont know any better.
  Calling the ignorant a scammer drives them out of the community. They feel unwelcome.

If you want bitcoin to grow  and increase in value, then you need more and more people to stick around and start spending coins.
 this forum should be a welcoming first stop on someones bitcoin journey.
  Instead of screaming scammer, why not explain to the new user that people dont give loans to people with no rep.

or better yet..... make the lending section  like the newbie section is.   before you can even post in lending put a required post count/title you must achieve before requesting a loan.  that would discourage the 4hr  5 post newbs from going straight to lending.
  I doubt many scammers are going to take the time to write 100-200 thoughtful post and maybe a 3 month wait so they can scam there first loan of probably 1-3 coins.

thats a lot of effort to go through knowing that even after you pass all the requirements the most someone is going to give you your first loan for is $10-$50 bucks.

either way the lender should decide weather or not they trust the person.  It shouldnt be a Salem witch trial.
     Lend or ignore.    easy as that.
Tittiez

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 08:25:03 PM

Man tomato what was shoved up your ass today? Come on if your not trying to get everyone to hate you then you are going to regret this thread in the future.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 08:29:33 PM

I like Tittiez.   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 08:43:33 PM

Man tomato what was shoved up your ass today? Come on if your not trying to get everyone to hate you then you are going to regret this thread in the future.

It's not just today. Scammers are rampant on these forums every single day of the week, especially in this section (and Currency Exchange and maybe Goods).  Granted, I may make a wrong call every now and then and some people might get butt-hurt over it. Oh well, I couldn't give a fuck less. It's the scumbag worthless scammers stealing peoples' coins who you should really hate.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 09:07:47 PM

You make a bad call every time you log in.  I'd love to see your k/d spread on scammers tomatospooge.

Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 09:15:53 PM

You make a bad call every time you log in.  I'd love to see your k/d spread on scammers tomatospooge.

Who cares? I only have to be right once. This is my throw-away account, so I couldn't really give a fuck about acquiring a bad rep.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 10:15:40 PM

Who cares? I only have to be right once. This is my throw-away account, so I couldn't really give a fuck about acquiring a bad rep.

Seems like you are right 99% of the time. Keep on truckin.
underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 10:19:09 PM

Thanks tomato alt.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
November 02, 2012, 10:40:52 PM

Busted.
Tomatocage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 01:28:50 AM

Busted.

Negative, Ghostrider.

jwzguy

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 05:32:09 PM

Busted.
If appreciating someone that relentlessly calls out these idiotic scammers makes me guilty of something, then take me to jail. I poke at them once and a while, but am not nearly as entertaining.

AFAIK, the lending forum was not set up for people with 0 history/rep to come scam and beg.

underminer

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 06:17:55 PM

He *calls out* everyone!  idjut

jwzguy

View Profile
November 03, 2012, 06:25:19 PM

He *calls out* everyone!  idjut
No, he calls out everyone that sounds suspicious. If you're not an established user, that includes you, regardless of your intentions. If that offends you, that's your problem.

There is a lot of trust involved in lending and the lending forum was not set up for strangers (of which 99% are indeed scammers.)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: