Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CS:GO /UNIQUE/ JACKPOT (BOOTSTRAP) – Get your own jackpot site  (Read 3327 times)
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 09:02:36 PM

I'm interested but would you be willing to escrow or receive payment after set up and testing that everything works?

No! I don't trust escrows for some reasons and i will not set up for you and waste my time, i will do it only for some extra money Wink

Edit: Now also included very easy manual how to set up on linux vps server Smiley

Price is still 50 USD Smiley

Good luck then. It's a lot less reasonable for you to expect others here to trust going first to you than to trust an escrow here just because you think they would run away with what you're selling.  Roll Eyes

How much extra are you charging for setup? These scripts are notoriously known for having nearly zero documentation since they weren't initially created for commercial use. If I were to buy it, and I am interested, I would need a proper set up service.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
8675941 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:26:46 AM

I'm interested but would you be willing to escrow or receive payment after set up and testing that everything works?

No! I don't trust escrows for some reasons and i will not set up for you and waste my time, i will do it only for some extra money Wink

Edit: Now also included very easy manual how to set up on linux vps server Smiley

Good luck then. It's a lot less reasonable for you to expect others here to trust going first to you than to trust an escrow here just because you think they would run away with what you're selling.  Roll Eyes

How much extra are you charging for setup? These scripts are notoriously known for having nearly zero documentation since they weren't initially created for commercial use. If I were to buy it, and I am interested, I would need a proper set up service.

+20 USD

Okey, i can offer before 25 USD then i send u site and after you setup site after that you pay me another 25 USD
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 11:43:25 AM

Good luck then. It's a lot less reasonable for you to expect others here to trust going first to you than to trust an escrow here just because you think they would run away with what you're selling.  Roll Eyes

+20 USD

Okey, i can offer before 25 USD then i send u site and after you setup site after that you pay me another 25 USD

No, that is not the same as using escrow/mediator. That way only reduces the amount you can potentially scam by about half.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
8675941 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:43:22 PM

Good luck then. It's a lot less reasonable for you to expect others here to trust going first to you than to trust an escrow here just because you think they would run away with what you're selling.  Roll Eyes

+20 USD

No, that is not the same as using escrow/mediator. That way only reduces the amount you can potentially scam by about half.

Okey, i can give you full site u set up and after that u can pay me, no problem Smiley PM
ganesh136j

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:36:46 AM

I am interested in buying , Can we discuss
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: