Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
dalistar

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:33:14 AM

Yes, I am trying for Poloniex but need everyone to help. They do not respond often.

Digicube price is very low now .... not responsible price .... so finally lose .... not win .....why ? Because even I make 100% staking profit ... the price down almost 50% and still down and down ... also there are no one want buy ... no vol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:10:20 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digicube/

Current market cap of under 14K number 217 on coinmarketcap

Please dump to me!

Roll Eyes

DigiCube (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:27:21 AM

Stakestick still for sale?

I'd buy one...but how do I know the supplier is legit?  Considering it's a 'preorder'.  Thanks!
same question here. Also was wonderin if anybody has taken the chance and ordered one yet.

Yes, there have been orders already
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:49:13 AM

Please dump to me!

Roll Eyes

Dont you worry, this coin is designed to dump.

Kinda reminds me of MMXIV, 10k and Snowballs. How did they turn out?
anon_giraffe

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:46:56 AM

Please dump to me!

Roll Eyes

Dont you worry, this coin is designed to dump.

Kinda reminds me of MMXIV, 10k and Snowballs. How did they turn out?

oh come on. with 2000% stake and free distribution. this coin is totally here for the duration.

not a sig
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:12:09 AM

Time to dump or still hold it?? My cube value went from 0.11 BTC to 0.038 BTC in 1 night sad
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:19:49 AM

Come to think of it, there's plenty of evidence here that suggests that this newby dev is in fact IGotSpots in hiding... lets review shall we.

Spots disappears from his latest scam coin threads claiming he is busy helping a 'friend' with another business. Totally believable when he still randomly posts in other threads. Just too busy for his own I guess.

DigiCube account is created at the same time and the amazing new DigiCube is launched, seemingly by a very knowledgeable person in this game who is ashamed enough of who they really are to do it under a new account. Could be Spots, dunno. Does he have anything to be ashamed of?

In another shocking coincidence, DigiCube launches IRC trivia, kindly donated by IGotSpots himself. A way of luring unsuspecting noobs into his latest scam coin with some free dust.
Well I suppose he had no choice but to out himself for that one if he wanted to use that tool to attract a few suckers.

Cloud Staking... Ask anyone of the people who purchased lifetime cloud staking contracts from IGotSpots how that turned out.

The latest trick, The StakeStick... haha. I seem to remember IGotSpots launching something very similar to that actually. You too will be able to stake your worthless coins with this amazing new technology by the time you get it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828734

Launched on BTCPool exchange... pretty sure that was one of the main players in the gorillabucks exchange fiasco. Then CCEX and eventually Bittrex. Same as Spots coins

Previously unheard of DigiCube dev spends every day shilling his latest scam in CCEX chat. Speaks in the same manner as Spots, ignores anyone who questions anything, has the same group of shills backing up his every word, just as Spots did. Pretty sure Spots was doing that CCEX thing every day with Prime until the day Cube launched. Just another coincidence I am sure.

But hey, forget all that. He can try and hide all he likes, even if he is really shit at that too. The bottom line is that this coin follows the exact same game play as every one of IGotSpots coins.
Promote a gigantic hyperinflation coin, 5% a day in this case which he knows very well WILL FAIL. Premine all of the supply and hide it in shill and hidden accounts spread over multiple wallets, dump at will while pumping it up to the noobs claiming 'hey I gave it away for free how can it be a scam'? You didnt give it all way though did you Spots?
Apparently its the just BTC price causing these dumps, lol. Didn't you suck people into buying it while the BTC price was up too?

BTW, anyone care to do the math on 5% compounded daily interest a day over the course of a year? Start with 1000 coins and tell me where you end up. psst.. its well over 30 billion coins.

The careless flog was even too lazy to change the fonts in this OP and the wallet splash screen from all of his other scam coins. It has that sneaky IGotSpots written all over it. Do some research.

Dont cry when it dumps to nothing and DigiSpots vanishes.

Mineroftruth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:50:54 AM

Come to think of it, there's plenty of evidence here that suggests that this newby dev is in fact IGotSpots in hiding... lets review shall we.

Spots disappears from his latest scam coin threads claiming he is busy helping a 'friend' with another business. Totally believable when he still randomly posts in other threads. Just too busy for his own I guess.

DigiCube account is created at the same time and the amazing new DigiCube is launched, seemingly by a very knowledgeable person in this game who is ashamed enough of who they really are to do it under a new account. Could be Spots, dunno. Does he have anything to be ashamed of?

In another shocking coincidence, DigiCube launches IRC trivia, kindly donated by IGotSpots himself. A way of luring unsuspecting noobs into his latest scam coin with some free dust.
Well I suppose he had no choice but to out himself for that one if he wanted to use that tool to attract a few suckers.

Cloud Staking... Ask anyone of the people who purchased lifetime cloud staking contracts from IGotSpots how that turned out.

The latest trick, The StakeStick... haha. I seem to remember IGotSpots launching something very similar to that actually. You too will be able to stake your worthless coins with this amazing new technology by the time you get it.

Launched on BTCPool exchange... pretty sure that was one of the main players in the gorillabucks exchange fiasco. Then CCEX and eventually Bittrex. Same as Spots coins

Previously unheard of DigiCube dev spends every day shilling his latest scam in CCEX chat. Speaks in the same manner as Spots, ignores anyone who questions anything, has the same group of shills backing up his every word, just as Spots did. Pretty sure Spots was doing that CCEX thing every day with Prime until the day Cube launched. Just another coincidence I am sure.

But hey, forget all that. He can try and hide all he likes, even if he is really shit at that too. The bottom line is that this coin follows the exact same game play as every one of IGotSpots coins.
Promote a gigantic hyperinflation coin, 5% a day in this case which he knows very well WILL FAIL. Premine all of the supply and hide it in shill and hidden accounts spread over multiple wallets, dump at will while pumping it up to the noobs claiming 'hey I gave it away for free how can it be a scam'? You didnt give it all way though did you Spots?
Apparently its the just BTC price causing these dumps, lol. Didn't you suck people into buying it while the BTC price was up too?

BTW, anyone care to do the math on 5% compounded daily interest a day over the course of a year? Start with 1000 coins and tell me where you end up. psst.. its well over 30 billion coins.

The careless flog was even too lazy to change the fonts in this OP and the wallet splash screen from all of his other scam coins. It has that sneaky IGotSpots written all over it. Do some research.

Everyone (with more than 2 neurons in the brain) knows this is IGotScamms coin since the beginning,
only the Idiots are buying into this scam while he and his shills spam the c-cex trollbox 24/7 while dumping on them.

People has been warned so many times that there's nothing left to do than get some popcorn and watch them all get dumped on.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:09:42 AM

Ok i am just going to put my bit in here as we are mentioned in this post , yes one of his coins was launched on BtcPool.Exchange and the swap done there , everything was done correctly and everyone got there coins , as for Gorillabucks exchange yes that was our system used , we were not payed anything , all we were earning was from the trade fee , he had to pay for the servers and such we just supplied the system , it was finally pulled down because it was continually being DDOS and basically was a waste of our time !! So just so it is know Spots has never had anything to do with BtcPool except for being a coin Dev , he has no financial holdings in it and he never will , there are 2 Owner , Me Being One and the other being pjcltd https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=151913 , so please dont try to tie use to any dev or particular coin we dont favour coins and we look at all coins equally until otherwise proven with facts that what the coin/Dev has stated !! If any questions need answering we are more than happy to talk to anyone!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:05:20 PM

Time to dump or still hold it?? My cube value went from 0.11 BTC to 0.038 BTC in 1 night sad

Im in it until drops or raises still staking. People will always dump just have to ride it out since Bitcoin is mooning.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:04:04 PM

mmm, i think future price will be determinated by the dumping pressure of big staker, i hope they will be smart and dont do massive dumps

Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:16:42 PM

Looking at the price will waiting till the price going to stable, planning by in the dips for this coins..
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:14:19 PM

Interesting (but inaccurate) theories lol. You seem quite obsessed with this spots character though. You've called me him many times and followed me to many places. To be truth, it's kinda weird....
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:21:07 PM

Fack who cares about IGotSpots anyways that guy is a fucking LOSER!!! And if everyone is always so damn sure that coins are his scams then why do they still play into them and shit? Fuck that guy!! I mean I've luckily never had any misfortunes with any of his scam coins but I've also never invested into any of them but I mean if everyone is always so certain that a coin is an IGotSpots coin then just fucking leave it alone! If people quit buying into his scam coins and tricks eventually he won't have anyone left to rip off right? Anyways that's just my two cents Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:56:27 PM

Not even sure why this discussion is being had here but I appreciate the free thread bumps Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:01:31 PM

Not even sure why this discussion is being had here but I appreciate the free thread bumps Smiley
Nah I was just commenting cause I've been in far too many threads where people always bitch about that guy and I just finally had to say something lol But there you go another bump for the thread Cheesy LOL

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:02:43 PM

If y'all would quit worrying about who frackd over who, and which dev to burn on a stake next, maybe altcoins, and in turn, bitcoin, will grow. Instead of looking at the merits of the coin, which I believe is at least a little revolutionary, we are quick to call it out as a shitcoin. I understand there have been quite a bit of scams, and I have been taken by quite a few of them . However, with all the constant drama, how are we to grow as a community, and achieve what really needs to happen - worldwide adoption? And yes, pinky, we can take over the world economy, if we work together. Anyway, just venting. Heck with it, do what you will. I will be striving for a unified crypto alliance, but don't see it happening. Die to live another day.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:06:55 PM

If y'all would quit worrying about who frackd over who, and which dev to burn on a stake next, maybe altcoins, and in turn, bitcoin, will grow. Instead of looking at the merits of the coin, which I believe is at least a little revolutionary, we are quick to call it out as a shitcoin. I understand there have been quite a bit of scams, and I have been taken by quite a few of them . However, with all the constant drama, how are we to grow as a community, and achieve what really needs to happen - worldwide adoption? And yes, pinky, we can take over the world economy, if we work together. Anyway, just venting. Heck with it, do what you will. I will be striving for a unified crypto alliance, but don't see it happening. Die to live another day.
That's what I should have just said in the first place Tongue I just had to say something cause I've seen way too many threads like this where people bitch and piss and moan about shit nonstop and it just confuses me lol Like I only deal with coins that I have something to do with like if I'm invested in them or not, but I don't ever just go into random coins threads and bitch that this person ripped this person off or this person is a scammer lol I just simply wanted to point out that if people assume these things then just don't deal with those coins hahahaha No one twists anyone's arms to buy or mine any coins they do that themselves and I also agree with skyline247 that the problem with Crypto is too many people are always fighting and blah blah blah which is also another HUGE reason why it's so hard for the real world adoption to take Cryptocurrencies seriously! Thanks for posting that Skyline Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:07:10 PM

Their drama has nothing to do with CUBE....
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:28:41 PM

That's what I should have just said in the first place Tongue I just had to say something cause I've seen way too many threads like this where people bitch and piss and moan about shit nonstop and it just confuses me lol Like I only deal with coins that I have something to do with like if I'm invested in them or not, but I don't ever just go into random coins threads and bitch that this person ripped this person off or this person is a scammer lol I just simply wanted to point out that if people assume these things then just don't deal with those coins hahahaha No one twists anyone's arms to buy or mine any coins they do that themselves and I also agree with skyline247 that the problem with Crypto is too many people are always fighting and blah blah blah which is also another HUGE reason why it's so hard for the real world adoption to take Cryptocurrencies seriously! Thanks for posting that Skyline Cheesy Cheers

Smiley Cheers M8. Just saying that we're at the forefront of a great revolution. I believe that once something is created, at least with the forward-thinking and ingenuity that is Bitcoin/Altcoins, it can't be uncreated. Crypto WILL carry on, but it is up to us, as a community, to define in what capacity. With a great division, negativity, and drama-filled environment, it won't grow any bigger than it is today. However, if we work together as a unified force, we can accomplish our goals. Maybe it's just a pipe dream, but it is better to dream than to be stuck in a rut.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: