Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
DigiCube (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:41:14 AM

That is not even remotely how a ponzi works

A simple google was enough and i already told you that maybe you are not aware of it or have not done anything shady in the run but sadly it is acting in such a way. The difference is of the operator and the profits are taken instead of being given.

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.

By your definition, that would make Bitcoin itself a ponzi scheme. GTFO.  Cheesy
was it so hard for you to understand my point ?

anyways,I am sure that you havent read anything but i don't know what stops me to cashout my bitcoins whenever i want ? do i have to wait for new investors ? NO i don't need to and thus bitcoin is not a ponzi.

I have clearly stated above that the developer might not be involved but there are a couple of people who are present to play the role,which requires new one's to continue the cycle .

When you cash out those bitcoin, where do you think the fiat is coming from? You don't think the Bitcoin economy relies at all on getting new investors from time to time? OK, whatever. Roll Eyes

it doesn't relies but yes it has an effect for sure. There is a big difference between the two.

You're right, there is a big difference and that is volume. Bitcoin wastes a metric shitload of energy mining while CUBE takes that down to something that can run on a TV stick. Bitcoin also has a head start over CUBE of many, many years

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:05:44 AM

There are just too many sellers with the super high interest rate and not enough buyers , its very deceiving seeing the 2000% stake rate it sounds great like a 2000% return on an investment what could be better than that.  But soon your realize that the price will drop at that same rate and that it is not really a return on investment but simply inflation which gives you many coins valued at less and less.
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:20:36 AM

I've been weighing solutions to slow down inflation, so get that 2000% while you can Wink
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:33:24 AM

What a fork? Surely not... the stake percentage is fine, nothing wrong with it.  Grin

So Spots/DigiCube who pretended they didnt know this coin was doomed must feel pretty good about me being absolutely SPOT on about what I said would happen weeks ago.
Perhaps you should explain to your bagholders how wrong you were.. either that or plain deceitful.
Gee, I wonder who has been dumping it?
But nah, I'm just not good at the mathz. The price drop from 200k down to 3k is because people are buying Christmas presents with cube.. that was your explanation wasn't it? lols
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:43:52 AM

I've been weighing solutions to slow down inflation, so get that 2000% while you can Wink

Here we go again, so spots like, changing the coin when he pleases, whats next, swap your cubes for balls?

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:53:13 AM

I'm really getting sick of hearing about this spots stuff. I dont know what he did to make you guys hate him but you are now ruining this coin
Fine, no fork, let it inflate to oblivion. I'm sick of hearing about spots, do whatever you guys want. You're driving someone out of wanting to keep doing this though just so you know
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:00:42 AM

I'm really getting sick of hearing about this spots stuff. I dont know what he did to make you guys hate him but you are now ruining this coin
Fine, no fork, let it inflate to oblivion. I'm sick of hearing about spots, do whatever you guys want. You're driving someone out of wanting to keep doing this though just so you know

Damn, my bad, now dont go and shit on the coin cause of something I said.  Change the coin if you please, its your coin.
God knows we don't need another batch of bagholders creating threads with scam accusations or take overs.

DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:08:57 AM

Damn, my bad, now dont go and shit on the coin cause of something I said.  Change the coin if you please, its your coin.
God knows we don't need another batch of bagholders creating threads with scam accusations or take overs.

People are turning it into a pump and dump and I don't like that I want it to last a long time. I was trying to fix it so it doesn't end soon by people having no interest because there's too many coins. We are about to reach the tipping point where we can stop it before it becomes a problem, but if I'm just going to get grief about it being spots the whole time while trying to support my coin I have no want in hearing that much longer
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:26:41 AM

People are turning it into a pump and dump and I don't like that I want it to last a long time. I was trying to fix it so it doesn't end soon by people having no interest because there's too many coins. We are about to reach the tipping point where we can stop it before it becomes a problem, but if I'm just going to get grief about it being spots the whole time while trying to support my coin I have no want in hearing that much longer
It just needs support ,who could it be ? it requires a minimum of 0.5 for now to sustain or to prolong some months and then maybe some bidders get in it .
usually the rich stakers need to speak up cause the price is already half since yesterday.

yo
Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:42:53 AM

Dont change the 2000%, just get creative. Here are some suggestions...

1)instead of 5% for every day it ages, make it 5% stake, regardless of age. Forces people to buy more to create bigger blocks to increases the chances of daily staking.

2) increase the block time to 3-5min (less stakes to go around)

3) cap the age/weight (punish those who keep the wallets off for long periods)

4) and stuff...

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:14:55 AM

Goldarn who would've thunk a 2000% return pos coin could go down in price?
the best time for a change of specs was before release.

you cant change your spots no matter how hard you try Cheesy

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:57:24 PM

guess i'll wait till recieving sticks and posting here in thread , interest will be back

Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:55:58 PM

Well I'm out of Bitcoin so I'm as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:19:16 PM

Wow the spread on Bittrex is over 100% right now.  Sell order is 0.0002 BTC and the buy order is 0.00008500 BTC.  

The spread can't be over 100%. It's 100-((bid/ask)X100)

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:22:42 PM

Why not make a poll?  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kevinjulio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:26:20 PM

only 0.5126btc to @100k satoshi Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
bluehorseshoe

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:23:39 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 06:22:51 PM by mprep

Damn, my bad, now dont go and shit on the coin cause of something I said.  Change the coin if you please, its your coin.

Why not make a poll?  Wink

Driving a coin in the beginning is all about community. Driving a coin past the beginning becomes more and more about the coin's purpose.

Damn, my bad, now dont go and shit on the coin cause of something I said.  Change the coin if you please, its your coin.

Dont change the 2000%, just get creative. Here are some suggestions...

1)instead of 5% for every day it ages, make it 5% stake, regardless of age. Forces people to buy more to create bigger blocks to increases the chances of daily staking.

2) increase the block time to 3-5min (less stakes to go around)

3) cap the age/weight (punish those who keep the wallets off for long periods)

4) and stuff...

All good ideas, I especially like where you were going with #3, just present it as less rewards for those who don't help secure the network perhaps.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:21:11 PM

only 0.5126btc to @100k satoshi Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

If I had the money I would buy them but sadly bought early not late  Huh
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:44:16 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 05:07:07 PM by DigiCube

Goldarn who would've thunk a 2000% return pos coin could go down in price?
the best time for a change of specs was before release.

you cant change your spots no matter how hard you try Cheesy

I wonder if that's why I was going to slow it down. First I'm stupid for making it, now I'm stupid for trying to fix it. Fine, here we go to the sky with supply!
Fuck off, I'm sick of hearing this shit
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:07:39 PM

awwwww spotty ol chum, cheer up, you can just rinse and repeat again and again and you know dumb mother fuckers will buy your shitcoin.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: