Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:42:59 AM

I'll keep responding for the night, maybe even a few days into next week since I have some time right now with the snow being so bad. So if anyone wants to know or tell me anything on here, now is the time

pfeffer.robert is my Skype, so if I stop answering, that's the best way to contact me. I usually have that open pretty much 24/7
Get back to PX coin here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571151.0

PX coin money supply is still manageably low (unlike CUBE), so you still have more potential over there.

You ruined CUBE with all the "negative stake" issues.

Anyway PX coin is still very clean, there is plenty of opportunity for a FRESH START, If you want to forget about DIGICUBE.

In addition to this, PX is not stuck on a dead exchange (unlike CUBE that is stuck at RAWX)

Nah, I'm good. I'm not really interested in any of the stuff that's already out anymore
what if you were made an offer?

Why would you want Spots to be involved with anything? I've created so much chaos on purpose against that character that it's basically pointless to even bother lol
You behave BAD, because you are angry. You are not supposed to let your emotions get in the way of your investments.

There is still room to change, even with the IGOTSPOTS username. PX can still be great.

You should treat crypto as a serious investment - with all the TALENT that you have, you should be able to easily manage a coin that has a market cap exceeding $3,000,000.

I behaved exactly how I wanted the Spots character to come off; a reckless, crazy piece of shit. That was the point bro lol

Outside of crypto, I'm actually quite calm and patient. My girlfriend and I coach youth sports (Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer). You can't deal with 30 insane children if you don't have some serious patience

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:44:13 AM

Failed and crippled crypto scammer starts healthy worm business.

fucking lol.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:45:06 AM

Failed and crippled crypto scammer starts healthy worm business.

fucking lol.

If you think I'm a failure, that's your right. My company's balance sheet and profit growth year to year says otherwise

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:46:22 AM

I behaved exactly how I wanted the Spots character to come off; a reckless, crazy piece of shit. That was the point bro lol

Outside of crypto, I'm actually quite calm and patient. My girlfriend and I coach youth sports (Football, Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer). You can't deal with 30 insane children if you don't have some serious patience

Your name was always connected to the IGotSpots scammer account.

You can stop pretending that it wasnt really you the whole time and the real you is a nice guy. Cant stop laughing

JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:48:15 AM

Found one of IGS original shills or even the original bob himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96951

Not me, and I'm not familiar with that name at all. What coin did they shill for me?

Mainly because you posted in the same thread as that user, the user is 47 years old and an old creaky bastard that sounds like what you said previously about yourself, that used to lurk on your posts quite a bit from observations your.....just saying, you could always roll face Cool

Hm, I don't remember that name at all. I used to post in a lot of threads, though

Are you sure ? You sound like somebody who would be "sniffinpoprocks"

Jimmy

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:48:24 AM

I'll keep responding for the night, maybe even a few days into next week since I have some time right now with the snow being so bad. So if anyone wants to know or tell me anything on here, now is the time

pfeffer.robert is my Skype, so if I stop answering, that's the best way to contact me. I usually have that open pretty much 24/7
Get back to PX coin here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571151.0

PX coin money supply is still manageably low (unlike CUBE), so you still have more potential over there.

You ruined CUBE with all the "negative stake" issues.

Anyway PX coin is still very clean, there is plenty of opportunity for a FRESH START, If you want to forget about DIGICUBE.

In addition to this, PX is not stuck on a dead exchange (unlike CUBE that is stuck at RAWX)

Nah, I'm good. I'm not really interested in any of the stuff that's already out anymore
what if you were made an offer?

Why would you want Spots to be involved with anything? I've created so much chaos on purpose against that character that it's basically pointless to even bother lol
You behave BAD, because you are angry. You are not supposed to let your emotions get in the way of your investments.

There is still room to change, even with the IGOTSPOTS username. PX can still be great.

You should treat crypto as a serious investment - with all the TALENT that you have, you should be able to easily manage a coin that has a market cap exceeding $3,000,000.

So you are not really a reckless, crazy piece of shit - you are  TALENTED DEV that is supposed to do much better, you could easily become a well respected member of the cryptocoin community, if you put your "past" behind you.

Stop all these silly characters and get on with real crypto business - it will cost you much less work to create a $3,000,000 coin, than it did for you to create DIGICUBE that was always struggling, despite all your input.

If I had your skills, I would be a millionaire by now

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:48:44 AM

You can stop pretending that it wasnt really you the whole time and the real you is a nice guy. Cant stop laughing

Think what you'd like, I don't really care lol

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:49:49 AM

Found one of IGS original shills or even the original bob himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96951

Not me, and I'm not familiar with that name at all. What coin did they shill for me?

Mainly because you posted in the same thread as that user, the user is 47 years old and an old creaky bastard that sounds like what you said previously about yourself, that used to lurk on your posts quite a bit from observations your.....just saying, you could always roll face Cool

Hm, I don't remember that name at all. I used to post in a lot of threads, though

Are you sure ? You sound like somebody who would be "sniffinpoprocks"

Jimmy

I promise. I have no reason to lie about it. My sniffing days ended over a decade ago  Wink

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:51:22 AM

iGOTSPOTS, it is time for you to grow up. Please stop all this childish tantrum and start a new beginning with PX coin. I am sure that a few members will be ready with DEV BOUNTY FUNDS, if you make an announcement to return

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:52:22 AM

iGOTSPOTS, it is time for you to grow up. Please stop all this childish tantrum and start a new beginning with PX coin. I am sure that a few members will be ready with DEV BOUNTY FUNDS, if you make an announcement to return

Is the coin broken or something? If it is, I'll fix it because I was hired to deliver a working product, but you gotta tell me what's not working first

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:58:26 AM

Is the coin broken or something? If it is, I'll fix it because I was hired to deliver a working product, but you gotta tell me what's not working first

Fucking ECASH isn't working that's what ! Hahaha Cheesy
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:59:19 AM

Fucking ECASH isn't working that's what ! Hahaha Cheesy

Good, fuck that coin lol that was a terrible idea. I did that shit for free, too. What a stupid idea that was lol

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:00:59 AM

PX is not broken, it is working fine, but we would prefer a reduction in POW rewards, sometime in the future, to prevent money supply from becoming infinity.

Currently, we have about 56.7m PX in circulation, with POW rewards still at 100 PX per block.

You said that you had issues with reducing the POW rewards, so I will suggest reducing POW to zero (if possible), before money supply gets to 100m PX (or something like this), so that PX can become pure POS

Also, I would be happy if you have external nodes that can also be used to support the network.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:05:39 AM

I can just turn off mining if you want.. But there is literally 0 incentive for me to care about that coin since I don't have any of them

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:10:26 AM

I can just turn off mining if you want.. But there is literally 0 incentive for me to care about that coin since I don't have any of them
We can make donations.

In future, please be careful with investments, do not get temper get in the way.

If you are angry with CUBE, you can always stay on PX thread, because PX members are more respectful.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:11:27 AM

We can make donations.

In future, please be careful with investments, do not get temper get in the way.

If you are angry with CUBE, you can always stay on PX thread, because PX members are more respectful.

Not angry about anything, really, just have a lot more going on that's more beneficial than crypto now

JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:12:06 AM

We can make donations.

Not angry about anything, really, just have a lot more going on that's more beneficial than crypto now

I have a feeling GREEDYJOHN is you again spotsy talking to yourself doing the IGS thing, again....just saying.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:15:04 AM

We can make donations.

I have a feeling GREEDYJOHN is you again spotsy talking to yourself doing the IGS thing, again....just saying.
NO , I AM NOT TALKING TO MYSELF - I am too desperate, because I have suffered unnecessary losses in this industry

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:16:32 AM

We can make donations.

I am no other names in this thread other than DigiCube lol you think I'm everyone, huh?  ;p

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:23:37 AM

We can make donations.

I am no other names in this thread other than DigiCube lol you think I'm everyone, huh?  ;p
I sent you a PM, please think about it.

Pages: « 1 ... 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 [377] 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: