Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:28:01 AM

I can just turn off mining if you want.. But there is literally 0 incentive for me to care about that coin since I don't have any of them
We can make donations.

In future, please be careful with investments, do not get temper get in the way.

If you are angry with CUBE, you can always stay on PX thread, because PX members are more respectful.

Not angry about anything, really, just have a lot more going on that's more beneficial than crypto now

I have a feeling GREEDYJOHN is you again spotsy talking to yourself doing the IGS thing, again....just saying.

I am no other names in this thread other than DigiCube lol you think I'm everyone, huh?  ;p

You could even be Evil Eddie for all I know, the banana hits the noggin instead of the coconut sometimes, maybe the home turf is the most livable city though the Loch Ness could be like penises to fetuses but then there is rumors about Chernobyl growing tumors Cool

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:30:31 AM

I can just turn off mining if you want.. But there is literally 0 incentive for me to care about that coin since I don't have any of them
We can make donations.

In future, please be careful with investments, do not get temper get in the way.

If you are angry with CUBE, you can always stay on PX thread, because PX members are more respectful.

Not angry about anything, really, just have a lot more going on that's more beneficial than crypto now

I have a feeling GREEDYJOHN is you again spotsy talking to yourself doing the IGS thing, again....just saying.

I am no other names in this thread other than DigiCube lol you think I'm everyone, huh?  ;p

You could even be Evil Eddie for all I know, the banana hits the noggin instead of the coconut sometimes, maybe the home turf is the most livable city though the Loch Ness could be like penises to fetuses but then there is rumors about Chernobyl growing tumors Cool

Oh. My God. This post made me laugh like a mother fucker lol I have noooo idea what any of this means, but it's fucking hilarious lololol

JimmyRecard

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:50:23 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 04:01:44 AM by JimmyRecard

We can make donations.

I am no other names in this thread other than DigiCube lol you think I'm everyone, huh?  ;p

Oh. My God. This post made me laugh like a mother fucker lol I have noooo idea what any of this means, but it's fucking hilarious lololol

It's like a welcome from California beach stands instead of street gangs, the local outlaws give huge amounts of love growing outdoors, the police are in bed with all the criminal types and let them do whatever with minimal hype, 1982 was a good year, boring old Paul was born and so he always wondered if he had a different name would his life be different like imagine if he had a name like Jimmy Recard.... Ladies love him because he's got a little dimple in his cheek, right place, right time, a call to life-line ? a thousand and ninety percent of the sci-fi in a bra singing hoorah, destiny milking Jay-Z, pushing up daisies, the names ringing in your ear now isn't it ? Like Nirvana Teen Spirit !

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 06:40:20 AM

Lol, I have no idea what this dude is even talking about anymore

Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:03:21 AM

Same here but it does sound cool.

Anyway, thanks for the ride here on Cube and I hope the project was at least a partial success for you, the postage you had to pay for the staking stick borders on daylight robbery after all. May things, especially health, turn out well, or as well as possible at least, for you.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 07:28:14 AM

Same here but it does sound cool.

Anyway, thanks for the ride here on Cube and I hope the project was at least a partial success for you, the postage you had to pay for the staking stick borders on daylight robbery after all. May things, especially health, turn out well, or as well as possible at least, for you.

Yea, I lost money on each of those sold, but did it to increase exposure. The shipping costs were bullshit, that's for sure

Thanks, I really appreciate it

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:32:29 AM

Still talking to yourself.

lolol
BionicleBarnicle

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:35:28 AM

"destiny milking Jay-Z"

Is that a reference to Beyonce with how she used to be part of the Group Destiny's Child ?
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 09:08:13 AM

So I'm that Tortoise guy too now huh? Lol man, you are so far off in how smart you think you are..

Fallout4

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:23:15 AM

So I'm that Tortoise guy too now huh? Lol man, you are so far off in how smart you think you are..

You gotta expect that when you get caught out bullshitting and hiding behind accounts like you have, people will be suspicious of you.
Suck it up princess. You made your own scammer bed, now lie in it.

It's funny how the people who think DigiCube is me are the same ones who were telling me months ago I'm not relevant anymore, but I appear to continue being what they think about day in and day out lol

It's true, I have been helping an old friend start a limo company for the past few months. You guys have some serious issues

What? Tell us more about how youre not hiding behind the noob account...mr scammer.

So anyway, I don't know what makes you think I did this coin, but you guys are insane trying to drag my name through the mud

Totally insane huh?
Must have been quite the wake up call when the real fucking idiot in this whole caper (that would be you, you goofy cripple scammy cunt), sent out packages with IGotSpots stickers plastered all over them.
Hahaha.. How can anyone be that stupid? It takes a special kind to fuck things up that badly.
Still one of the funniest things I've seen watching you squirm around trying to convince the leftover idiots how it was a deliberate move and all part of your master plan.
Great plan that was Spots, be exposed as a coward liar. Brilliant stuff.

Stick to welfare and begging like a cripple in the street from here.
Your contribution to crypto is a history of failed scam attempts, lies and a trail of bagholder noobs, all in the pursuit of a few dollars. You must feel real proud.
All youve ever done is clone other peoples work over and over again, have innovated fuck all and are a completely shit person through and through. You've got nothing to show otherwise.

You actually think anyone buys the IGotSpots was only a character I was playing for the past 4 years and Im really a swell guy routine? Really? Do you?
Fuck off cripple, you're a joke.

Queue more sock puppets

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:49:51 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 03:18:55 PM by iGotSpots

Yea, not even gonna bother reading that. I'll just ignore you again instead, I don't have time for people that hate themselves as much as you do anymore

plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:06:41 PM

These Your words are funny.
Many people have lost a lot of BTC. They trusted you, now leave all of nothing.

Shame on you.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 11:16:48 PM

These Your words are funny.
Many people have lost a lot of BTC. They trusted you, now leave all of nothing.

Shame on you.

Can't win them all. I made more people money than lost, so I'm ok with the net result of what I've done in the last four years

hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:46:35 PM

wow last 4 pages were fun to read.

JimmyRecard

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:05:19 AM

Just you wait till Jimmy comes back oh there he is Cool

The King of the cards, King of the castle, King of the barstool, Liked by all known but he thinks he’s an arsehole.

JimmyRecard

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:21:56 AM

Enter the golden age of commercialization with pasty rang-ers working at the bus station station, spray and wipe is the first class destination of every elephant trying dual concentration, so I chuck it straight down my stomach getting ready to heave into that shiny metallic bucket while wondering why Julian Assange has a blonde on his arm while he's eating Italian in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

Fallout4

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:57:13 AM

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I'm not really involved with crypto anymore. I feel like the Bitcoin Foundation is defunct, has become shills, and is making decisions that will destroy the integrity of the Bitcoin ideals. I am not interested in being a part of something that I think is going to destroy itself from the inside out. The decisions people are making are awful and will result in the destruction of something many people have spent years building
How do you feel about every single one of your many shitcoin HIPOS scam coins that has been destroyed by you and your scammy methods of penny pinching?
Guess we can add laughable hypocrite to your list of redeeming attributes.

It's been a fun four years, but I really have lost faith in both the altcoin community as a whole (most of you are a bunch of greedy, miserable, hate-your-own-life cunts) and Bitcoin itself. While I do continue making coins for people who are interested in hiring me to do so, my involvement at this point is very limited since I just don't give a shit anymore. You can continue to talk shit, speculate, and rant all you want in this thread, I'm not going to delete anything;
You cant delete anything you idiot. You forgot that you started this thread under a fake account.
You also seem a little obsessed with everyone hating their own life? Not talking about yourself much are you?

Crypto scammer
Project failure after failure
Compulsive liar
No respect from anyone
Cripple
Face like a bucket of smashed crabs
Trailer trash
Significant other is a bush pig

Couldn't be more obvious could it really.

I might come back eventually and do something new, but it would not be while playing the Spots character.
Yes, Its completely obvious that youre worming your way back in again after quitting crypto for what, the tenth time now. Youve got no shame.
One trick pony forced to revert back into his only form. Youll always be the scumbag scammer Spots, changing your bitcointalk username has never changed that and never will.
Youre the only one who thinks you get to start again if you hide under a different name.

It would be as my actual self (which I think would be a very successful project), but it's hard to say if that will even happen; it really depends on my small circle of trusted friends and what they think about the whole situation

Blah blah blah, why would anything you do become a successful project based on everything we know about you.
You only know one way to do crypto and you do not have the ability to do things honestly.

I've had a lot of injuries over the years while playing football (WIAA and NCAA level) that I have been dealing with: shoulder, knees, ankle, foot, and back problems have been surfacing. I've been seeing a lot of doctors to get the pain levels sorted out and things are just not working for me at all. I am doing everything I can do avoid having fusions on my back. I have no less than 4 herniated discs, severe tearing of said discs, and pinched nerves in both my back and ankle, making my left leg tingly and drop foot is now noticeable during my leg day workouts. Obviously, none of you guys give a shit about this, though, so I'll just leave it at that without going into more detail
Oh go on, its just getting interesting, Im already playing a violin for you.
Think youre finding that karma is a bitch.

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:02:53 AM

Lol, right? Apparently I am 24 different people now

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:14:18 AM

Cripple

Taking it too far.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
JimmyRecard

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:19:14 AM

I just noticed that your username mumbo-jumbo-ed up says "bestraps" Cheesy Go on, through us a sick 16, I'll drop the beat Grin Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: