Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved] BitInstant Deposit Failed  (Read 1072 times)
WhatsUp (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 09:04:53 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2012, 09:44:59 PM by WhatsUp

I started an account because I've exhausted all means of communication with BitInstant in the past 24 hours. I made a deposit at CVS with MoneyGram to my BTC-E account using my username. I received a confirmation email but the money has never showed up in my account. I've written four emails now, called multiple times, and decided maybe a public forum will grab their attention. I understand they have offices in the NE so I hope everything is going okay with the storm, but at the same time, professionalism needs to be maintained. I see they've been active on the boards so I'm not sure why emails are not being answered. I've used their services before and they seem to work "instantly" as promised. But after being on the BTC-E chats today, they're quite a few people who feel they've been scammed, myself included.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can resolve this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 09:09:19 PM

You do know that if people are outside on the red areas with cars they can get arrested right?
Its bad in new york, and the storm did not even "HIT" yet, i got trees all over my apartment and the roof is almost gone, alot of places have no light.

So you want bitinstant to get fined or jailed?

I dont understand, if you knew its bad in new york why would you even try to use bit instant right now?

Are you the type of person who would buy insurance on the day a 700-mile long meteorite hits earth?
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 09:11:48 PM

I started an account because I've exhausted all means of communication with BitInstant in the past 24 hours. .

Hey,

I just got the email you sent to me, and responded within 3 minutes.

Did you not try our live chat? In fact, it's live every day. Try right now.

Few points in case you didnt see my email.

#1- Billing@bitinstant.com us an unmonitored email address, use support@ or info@ in the future.

#2- The Quote ID you gave me does not work, can you resend it to me?

#3- I understand your frustration, but no need to threaten with a complaint, every forum member will just tell you to PM or email me.
(you could have PM'd me this whole time!)

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

-Charlie

I dont understand, if you knew its bad in new york why would you even try to use bit instant right now?

Thanks for defending us, no need.

The customer did his deposit yesterday, no one is to blame but us.

BitInstant will be operational 100% thru the storm. Erik left NYC to go north, to make sure support is online 24/7 and Gareth is in the UK to work on any dev problems that can arise

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
WhatsUp (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 09:37:33 PM

rexcoin - You don't know me, don't pretend like you do. I saw Charlie has been on the boards responding to people and fixing orders, so I came on here and it worked. My thoughts are going up to you in NY even if your response was pretty rude, I hope you and everyone else rides out the storm okay.

Charlie was very prompt in dealing with my claim and it was sorted right away. All the money has been credited to my account. I hope BitInstant can return to its true instant service once all these glitches and this storm is over. I'd really like to continue using them.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 09:44:07 PM

Charlie was very prompt in dealing with my claim and it was sorted right away. All the money has been credited to my account. I hope BitInstant can return to its true instant service once all these glitches and this storm is over. I'd really like to continue using them.

Thanks

Our services have been restored, and are instant again.

Please edit title to say [RESOLVED]

Thanks again

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

rexcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2012, 09:51:06 PM

rexcoin - You don't know me, don't pretend like you do. I saw Charlie has been on the boards responding to people and fixing orders, so I came on here and it worked. My thoughts are going up to you in NY even if your response was pretty rude, I hope you and everyone else rides out the storm okay.

WhatsUp i know i was a rude, its just that these topics are showing atleast 10 times daily now and its just people complaining about getting there money 5 hours late or so, i am sorry that i offended you.
ricosuave21

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 09:25:31 PM

i am having the same issue as the op. an order placed sunday night failed dwolla verification, but my funds were sent to bitinstant. I've been trying to get in contact with them for the last two days and zero communication from them after several emails. came here as a last resort to make any kind of contact.

I guess i'll pm yankee, but i will not be waiting much longer before getting in contact with dwolla about a chargeback.

not a happy customer.  Angry

edit, guess i can't pm yet, yankee if you read this please help me get this issue resolved, i dont want to get an arbitrator involved, id rather just have my order fufilled, or at least a full refund.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 09:57:37 PM

i am having the same issue as the op. an order placed sunday night failed dwolla verification, but my funds were sent to bitinstant. I've been trying to get in contact with them for the last two days and zero communication from them after several emails. came here as a last resort to make any kind of contact.

I guess i'll pm yankee, but i will not be waiting much longer before getting in contact with dwolla about a chargeback.

not a happy customer.  Angry

edit, guess i can't pm yet, yankee if you read this please help me get this issue resolved, i dont want to get an arbitrator involved, id rather just have my order fufilled, or at least a full refund.

Hey, shoot me an email charlie@bitinstant.com with your order info.

Our site was down most of the weekend, so a little backlogged.

Send me an email, will take care of it now

Charlie

ricosuave21

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 10:05:47 PM

In contact with bitinstant representatives, thanks for getting attention to my order, its apprecciated.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2012, 10:11:43 PM

In contact with bitinstant representatives, thanks for getting attention to my order, its apprecciated.

Processed!

ricosuave21

View Profile
October 30, 2012, 10:25:34 PM

Processed!

and a big thanks for getting shit done like a sir!

order has been fufilled on my side.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: