Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:33:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There's gonna be a tidal wave/tsunami  (Read 5461 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 02:06:30 AM

Yeah, it happened.  As most everything I say, the wave was metaphoric, within myself.  I'd like to apologize, I had the realization what I was doing was wrong, yesterday.  It's not my duty to distort your reality based on my beliefs.  I still believe in spirituality, but I will no longer continue to broadcast my perspective on the internet.  It's not fair to confuse other people, it's better that we all find the truth within ourselves.

I will leave what I wrote online, for others to build off of.  Forgive me, I meant no harm to anybody, I thought spreading the truth would help, unaware of the confusion is creates.  It still will, I suppose, with time.

Karma got me for putting this message out here, for changing the perception of others in an unsympathetic/mutual fashion.

I will still answer PMs and what not, but I won't be talking about deeper philosophical insights that an inexperienced soul may not understand.

Again, sorry, love you guys.  I will make it up, I have nothing to distract me from this concert, it will happen.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 06:09:33 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2012, 09:34:32 AM by mrb

A tsunami predictor fails to predict...

Shocker!  Roll Eyes
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 09:23:41 AM

Yeah, it happened.  As most everything I say, the wave was metaphoric, within myself.

Given that there's a tsunami somewhere pretty much every year, you'll have to do a little better than that.

Sooner or later the world's supervolcanoes will erupt again, but that doesn't make dreaming about such events precognition.
I mean of a reasonable scale, something that will do a good amount of damage to the united state's east coast.

If you haven't seen the weather, there's a huge drop in temperature scheduled for Friday, on the east coast. The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

Yeah, 'bout that...
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 06:31:23 PM

The wave happened within.  It's bout to spread across the world.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 10:11:54 PM

Except you specifically referred to a physical event on the Ease Coast with a lot of damage.

Fail.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 01:27:52 AM

You're right.  I learned to stop living in false realities, I experienced ego death.  Everyone will this year.

fgervais

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 02:29:51 AM

You're right.  I learned to stop living in false realities, I experienced ego death.  Everyone will this year.

Weren't we supposed to do that on Thanksgiving? I mean, I was constipated, but that's it.
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 10:35:19 PM

Yeah, it happened.  As most everything I say, the wave was metaphoric, within myself.  I'd like to apologize, I had the realization what I was doing was wrong, yesterday.  It's not my duty to distort your reality based on my beliefs.  I still believe in spirituality, but I will no longer continue to broadcast my perspective on the internet.  It's not fair to confuse other people, it's better that we all find the truth within ourselves.

I will leave what I wrote online, for others to build off of.  Forgive me, I meant no harm to anybody, I thought spreading the truth would help, unaware of the confusion is creates.  It still will, I suppose, with time.

Karma got me for putting this message out here, for changing the perception of others in an unsympathetic/mutual fashion.

I will still answer PMs and what not, but I won't be talking about deeper philosophical insights that an inexperienced soul may not understand.

Again, sorry, love you guys.  I will make it up, I have nothing to distract me from this concert, it will happen.

"spreading the truth" isn't confusing anyone. It's entertaining. There is no harm done with your posts. Please continue posting, it will help psychologists and many other people.  The only way I can see your posts hurting anyone is if they take you seriously and actually stop eating (breathing?) or something.   

We all know that nobody takes your posts seriously. You were doing a good job trolling until it just got out of hand and became very obvious. 

You have no idea what "ego death" is.  Even if you did experience it, you wouldn't properly analyze it. The way you analyzed the hookah bar and this concert and this "tsunami" show that your critical thinking skills are just not up to par. Face it, you are of lower intelligence than average and for someone like you to seek enlightenment is a waste of time and will get you no where.

I think you have a better chance at being successful at doing something very ego-centric such as playing guitar and riding a motorcycle over the ocean than you do doing anything that requires actual intelligence. 

You would probably be pretty good at writing horoscopes in the newspaper. I'm not joking, that's the perfect job for you.  You should look into Astrology.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 04:05:32 AM

What is intelligence to you?  Is it processing resources from the earth into fancy toys?  Or is it how efficient one can make an impact on the lives around you?

fgervais

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:39:56 AM

What is intelligence to you?  Is it processing resources from the earth into fancy toys?  Or is it how efficient one can make an impact on the lives around you?

Intelligence is neither of those. But then again, maybe your 150 IQ sees it fit to redefine words. Again.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 08:42:35 AM

Except you specifically referred to a physical event on the Ease Coast with a lot of damage.

Fail.

It was a tidal wave of bullshit.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:56:30 AM

It was a tidal wave of bullshit.

There've been plenty of those around here lately.   Wink

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:56:46 PM

Let me add, everyone of us is going to be struck by a tsunami this year.  Everyone will experience some form of egodeath.  I experienced mine, to the point I don't see how it could dissolve any further.

I lived through my last egodeath because I believed in myself and stayed positive, you can too.

fgervais

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:59:39 PM

Let me add, everyone of us is going to be struck by a tsunami this year.  Everyone will experience some form of egodeath.  I experienced mine, to the point I don't see how it could dissolve any further.

I lived through my last egodeath because I believed in myself and stayed positive, you can too.

Yeah, it happened.  As most everything I say, the wave was metaphoric, within myself.

Given that there's a tsunami somewhere pretty much every year, you'll have to do a little better than that.

Sooner or later the world's supervolcanoes will erupt again, but that doesn't make dreaming about such events precognition.
I mean of a reasonable scale, something that will do a good amount of damage to the united state's east coast.

If you haven't seen the weather, there's a huge drop in temperature scheduled for Friday, on the east coast. The flood will happen this day, black Friday.

*cough*
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 03:08:57 PM

That's the whole point of egodeath.  You have one perspective one minute, then you have an experience that changes that perspective in a humbling manner.

If you fear egodeath, you're easily on the path to a hellish mental state.  Do not fight your true feelings, for you will never know your true self if you do.  Do what makes you happy, follow love, and you'll make it out a better person than before.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 05:23:41 PM

That's the whole point of egodeath.  You have one perspective one minute, then you have an experience that changes that perspective in a humbling manner.

If you fear egodeath, you're easily on the path to a hellish mental state.  Do not fight your true feelings, for you will never know your true self if you do.  Do what makes you happy, follow love, and you'll make it out a better person than before.

Shut up with this crap dank.  I know your memory sucks, but it was just a couple days ago you promised to stop spewing this garbage.

Be a man of your word for once.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 06:08:24 PM

You're like a kid, you don't like what you hear so you tell people to shut up.

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 06:32:08 PM

This is halfway of why ppl say "shut up" to each other.
But the real problem is that you don't stop writing garbage. You're wasting your words.
Just saying.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
fgervais

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 07:49:52 PM

This is halfway of why ppl say "shut up" to each other.
But the real problem is that you don't stop writing garbage. You're wasting your words.
Just saying.

Waisting words? More like providing content. Can't wait to slap some ads on my site and make more money with dank than dank made with dank.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2012, 07:51:04 PM

You're the one lying - why do you call me a child?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: