Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:51:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Anti Bitcoin - Bitcoin Evil Twin - Crypto Currency Return [sha-256]  (Read 30102 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

I told you pages ago, no, not buying.  I hope others listened.

Please stop buying these garbage made up vaporware coins and buy something legit.
Alter35

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:45:10 PM

30 sat Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:52:27 PM

I will give dev some more time to join, if not I will contribute my part by making the site at least, he can have it when he is back, I will start working on it from now anyway.
Alter35

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:36:58 PM

19 sat
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:51:42 PM

I will give dev some more time to join, if not I will contribute my part by making the site at least, he can have it when he is back, I will start working on it from now anyway.
A good chain with 2 exchanges, if there is any big stake holder here then pls come forward to takeover this coin. I kind a surprised why dev is not showing up and availing this great oppertunity

anonymousx

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:53:04 PM

A good chain with 2 exchanges, if there is any big stake holder here then pls come forward to takeover this coin. I kind a surprised why dev is not showing up and availing this great oppertunity
Yes! please step forward, I am not a holder but I don't want to see this die, I might become a holder now since it's cheap Tongue
revvv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:11:13 PM

the dev is probably using another account to promote another shitty coin make a couple of bucks and disappear again..
if you check his post history he was trading forum accounts. I have asked him about it and he said he just needs money.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 06:06:00 PM

Yes! please step forward, I am not a holder but I don't want to see this die, I might become a holder now since it's cheap Tongue
if im right you post before that you will takeover this coin
why not do it now this coin have some potential the name of it is the proof
i think dev already dump all her coin thats why he stop developing it

anonymousx

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:59:56 PM

if im right you post before that you will takeover this coin
why not do it now this coin have some potential the name of it is the proof
i think dev already dump all her coin thats why he stop developing it

Website is almost done, I am working on stat part, I have to launch before blockexplorers start pulling off.
but I will need a dev to update the wallet in the future, I am a web/android developer, I never ever compiled a client or it was of my interest, at least I  can work under a holder so he can find a dev for the wallet as well.

I might take over temporally until the dev is back, if not I will do my best to find someone who will update the client in the future, seems stable enough for now its so fast aswell.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:40:19 PM

When I heard him I visualized a fireball appearing in my hand. I...I think you have an addiction to dead crypto.
anonymousx

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:25:43 PM

When I heard him I visualized a fireball appearing in my hand. I...I think you have an addiction to dead crypto.

It's not dead, even if it's equal 0 at exchanges, it's still at Doge price right now, the true value of this coin is not how much it's worth in BTC or FIAT, don't get your self burned, that would break my heart.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 06:18:01 AM

i think you didnt even know what dead means
chain still moving there are still miner with 5TH there are still buy wall
DEV is just gone but there still someone who want to takeover
how can you call this coin dead?
everyone is just silent right now maybe just waiting for the halving

Omega.SportSciencie (OP)

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:47:37 PM

Hello everybody!.

I've been having some personal troubles and that's why the development haven't advanced much, I want to announce that this project is open to everyone wanting to help and if we can get quality help from the community in the development section it will become a great project.

I apologize for all the inconvenience.

anonymousx

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:18:05 PM

Hello everybody!.

I've been having some personal troubles and that's why the development haven't advanced much, I want to announce that this project is open to everyone wanting to help and if we can get quality help from the community in the development section it will become a great project.

Welcome back, my first contribution is this:
http://www.antibitcoin.site/

It's still in development, this is the SITE part of the project, I lack funds to buy club domain which will be the forum, if you can buy it that would be great.

PM me contact details for further coordination.
anonymousx

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:41:23 PM

nice to see some action here, hope anti will grow stronger from this point on.

Tekyboy pool is down, please reach him, I am making a new mining pool as well.
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:20:39 PM

I'm looking to purchase bulk amounts of ANTI (sums of over 100K coins). Please message me to negotiate price. Deal will be done over YoBit.

Mining since 2014
tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 08:28:50 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 09:30:15 AM by tekyboy

TekyBoy Mining Pool

Pool is up and running, Happy Mining!!!!

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tk:14006
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 14006 is vardiff

pool will be halt due to complains i ll be closing it to reset db and for fix. apologies

BACK ONLINE

Alter35

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 02:45:34 PM

sell 100000 for 0,1 btc
anonymousx

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 04:37:43 PM

]TekyBoy Mining Pool

Pool is up and running, Happy Mining!!!!

stratum+tcp://stratum.[Suspicious link removed]:14006
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 14006 is vardiff

pool will be halt due to complains i ll be closing it to reset db and for fix. apologies

BACK ONLINE

Welcome back, I am pointing miner now.
also adding pool link to www.antibitcoin.site
Omega.SportSciencie (OP)

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:34:22 AM

Hello everybody!.

Welcome back, my first contribution is this:
http://www.antibitcoin.site/

It's still in development, this is the SITE part of the project, I lack funds to buy club domain which will be the forum, if you can buy it that would be great.

PM me contact details for further coordination.

I will contact you over pm, your help is totally welcomed, in fact i still own both domains, antibtc.com and anti-btc.com, we can use either and the
hosting is not a problem i have it.

Leave skype or email over PM anyone contributing to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: