May 07, 2024, 04:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which faction will win WW3?
Russia & China - 93 (58.9%)
USA & EU (NATO) - 65 (41.1%)
Total Voters: 158

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win WW3?  (Read 66599 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:53:37 PM

None will win, everyone will be affected, everyone will perish were going to lose everything that we hold dear, and for humanity sake don`t ask for WW3

The only difference is, for some of us it will happen a little faster than old age death.

Smiley

All because a few megalomaniacal bankster and politician can't stop aquiring power.

But dont worry they will be fine, they build underground cities and fortresses in mountains that will save them from the radiation, and then they can live underground while the whole planet is irradiated, like the filthy worms they are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:14:27 PM

The best way to prevent WW3 is to convince enough people that it will happen for sure. At some point this idea will become oversold, ie. run out of new believers, which means that it will stall, then collapse and won´t happen.

In other words; the more people that believe that there´s a real possibility that WW3 will take place with the nuclear annihilation and all that, the more likely it becomes that serious measures will be taken to conclusively prevent this possibility. It´s just a question of number, a tipping point, thus this oversell notion above.

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:01:36 PM

its not important who would win the third world war if it will happen anywhere in the future because it would have a lot of negative influence on the world such as deaths and money loss so i guess people have to do everything for this to never happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:56:03 PM

Rhetoric Heats Up As Russian S-400 Missiles Arrive In Syria; Germany Joins The Fight Against ISIS

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/rhetoric-heats-up-as-russian-s-400-missiles-arrive-in-s-1744914020

Rafale And Typhoon Fighters Descend On U.S. For Inaugural Anti-Access Exercise

This international air combat force will focus on integrated training for taking on enemies while operating in anti-access and area denial environments.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/rafale-and-typhoon-fighters-descend-on-langley-afb-for-1746064404
galdur

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:47:15 PM

US Air Force Weapons Stockpiles Running Low in Anti-Daesh Strike Campaign © AP Photo/ Lefteris Pitarakis, File

MIDDLE EAST22:49 04.12.2015(updated 01:42 05.12.2015)

The US Air Force has burned through more than 20,000 bombs and missiles in its air campaign against Daesh, also known as ISIL/The Islamic State, and is looking around the world for more weapons and the money to buy them.

The ongoing air campaign targeting Daesh fighters and equipment began in August 2014 in Iraq and spread to Syria a month later.

"We're in the business of killing terrorists and business is good," Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James said in statement. "We need to replenish our munitions stock. Weapons take years to produce from the day the contract is assigned until they roll off the production line."....

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20151204/1031273667/air-force-stockpiles-low-isil.html

Yeah, business is great I´m sure. For those who produce the bombs. I wonder how it averages per terrorist...a million bucks?

galdur

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:43:39 PM

Russia’s defense industry has completed tests of a new flying command center capable of maintaining full control over the country’s armed forces in the event of a global disaster or nuclear war. Russia and the US are the only two nations to possess a command center of this kind.
The airborne strategic command center aboard an Ilyushin Il-80 aircraft, a modification of the Il-86 wide-body jet airliner, has successfully completed testing and will be ready for operations by the end of 2015, Russia’s United Instrument Manufacturing Corporation (UIMC) said.

The operational deployment of the airborne center is indispensable in situations when there is an absence of ground infrastructure, and in conditions where communications from ground facilities have been disrupted.

RT.COM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:02:16 PM

The US Air Force has burned through more than 20,000 bombs and missiles in its air campaign against Daesh, also known as ISIL/The Islamic State, and is looking around the world for more weapons and the money to buy them.

I am quite surprised at this. They dropped more than 20,000 bombs and missiles? And according to the pro-American sources, some 4,000 militants have been killed as a result of the American strikes (the real number might be much lower). That is one casualty for every 5 bombs. Looks like 98% of their bombs were being dropped in the desert, where there is no ISIS machinery.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:11:27 PM

Russia’s defense industry has completed tests of a new flying command center capable of maintaining full control over the country’s armed forces in the event of a global disaster or nuclear war. Russia and the US are the only two nations to possess a command center of this kind.
The airborne strategic command center aboard an Ilyushin Il-80 aircraft, a modification of the Il-86 wide-body jet airliner, has successfully completed testing and will be ready for operations by the end of 2015, Russia’s United Instrument Manufacturing Corporation (UIMC) said.

The operational deployment of the airborne center is indispensable in situations when there is an absence of ground infrastructure, and in conditions where communications from ground facilities have been disrupted.

RT.COM

Barely missed the trees.    Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:46:35 PM

Still no one, because they aren't a World War 3 and I hoping that it won't happen.

If there is a war I don't think it will be Navo agains China and Russian.

ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:35:19 PM

Still no one, because they aren't a World War 3 and I hoping that it won't happen.

Yes Navo will not start war but I think it will be against Nato and Russia.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:24:01 AM

Nope. NATO and Russia will never fight each other directly. They will fight using proxies, as they have done in Georgia, Ukraine, Syria.etc. Both the NATO and Russia is not in a position to wage a major war right now. If such a confrontation occurs, then it will completely ruin both the sides, even before a definite outcome is reached.
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:27:24 AM

I will not vote because no one will win. The winners would be only those privileged people who can protect their lives and living.
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:13:06 AM

Nope. NATO and Russia will never fight each other directly. They will fight using proxies, as they have done in Georgia, Ukraine, Syria.etc. Both the NATO and Russia is not in a position to wage a major war right now. If such a confrontation occurs, then it will completely ruin both the sides, even before a definite outcome is reached.

Sweden might be a good proxy.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:44:15 AM

Nobody wants ww3 right now. It'll be nukes and the whole world will be killed off.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 08:41:26 AM

Sweden? No. I don't think so. Swedes value the lives of their countrymen, unlike those in Ukraine and Georgia. They are very unlikely to pick a fight with Russia. The ideal proxy will be a country such as Ukraine, which can easily afford the deaths of 10,000 or even 100,000 soldiers. If the same number of deaths occur in Sweden, the government will go down.
ridery99 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:15:18 AM

Sweden? No. I don't think so. Swedes value the lives of their countrymen, unlike those in Ukraine and Georgia. They are very unlikely to pick a fight with Russia. The ideal proxy will be a country such as Ukraine, which can easily afford the deaths of 10,000 or even 100,000 soldiers. If the same number of deaths occur in Sweden, the government will go down.

But Sweden will join Nato soon  Smiley
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:15:44 AM

Sweden and Finland may do some small dog yapping for the NATO doghouse and probably have some sabre rattling for appearances sake. These countries have good soldiers and equipment, what little is of it, but really    the last thing they´re interested in is using them en masse in war and definitely not against big bear Russia.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:33:19 AM

Sweden and Finland may do some small dog yapping for the NATO doghouse and probably have some sabre rattling for appearances sake. These countries have good soldiers and equipment, what little is of it, but really    the last thing they´re interested in is using them en masse in war and definitely not against big bear Russia.

I bet they still remember https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Neva...
galdur

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:42:54 AM

Sweden and Finland may do some small dog yapping for the NATO doghouse and probably have some sabre rattling for appearances sake. These countries have good soldiers and equipment, what little is of it, but really    the last thing they´re interested in is using them en masse in war and definitely not against big bear Russia.

I bet they still remember https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_on_the_Ice...

Sweden used to have dreams of empire and had some very fierce warlord kings that led from the front but it was too costly both in lives and funds so they gave up on that and took the much more sensible and profitable course, manufacturing weapons for other peoples´wars. I suspect that they themselves bumped off Gustav Adolph and Charles, much more likely the latter, to try to stop the hopeless wars.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:45:48 AM

Sweden used to have dreams of empire and had some very fierce warlord kings but it was too costly both in lives and funds so they gave up on that and took the much more sensible and profitable course, manufacturing weapons for other peoples´wars.

First humankind used weapons, then economics. Now it uses culture it seems, just look what happens in Europe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: