May 22, 2024, 06:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which faction will win WW3?
Russia & China - 93 (58.9%)
USA & EU (NATO) - 65 (41.1%)
Total Voters: 158

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win WW3?  (Read 66601 times)
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:40:11 PM

Probably USA again but it won't be decisive. It will be counted as very big crash for human history so even winners will not gain that much of a thing. Wait and see.

First of all, we need to know which are the sides taking part in the World War III. It can be between the US and China, it can be US vs Russia, it can be US vs DPRK and so on. The Americans might be able to defeat weaker nations such as Iran and DPRK. But against China and Russia, I am not sure whether they will be able to achieve a conclusive victory.

Dude, do you really want to know how much military arsenal own USA unlike the other countries..?

1) United States
USAF
The F-22 and F-35 flying together.
Budget: $601 billion
Active frontline personnel: 1,400,000
Tanks: 8,848
Total aircraft: 13,892
Submarines: 72

Despite sequestration and other spending cuts, the United States spends more money — $601 billion — on defense than the next nine countries on Credit Suisse's index combined.
America's biggest conventional military advantage is its fleet of 10 aircraft carriers. In comparison India, which is constructing its third carrier, has the second-most carriers in the world.
The US also has by far the most aircraft of any country, cutting-edge technology like the Navy's new rail gun, a large and well-trained human force — and that's not even counting the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

2) Russia
REUTERS/Baz Ratner
Russian soldiers ride on military armored personnel carriers on a road near the Crimean port city of Sevastopol March 10, 2014.
Budget: $84.5 billion
Active frontline personnel: 766,055
Tanks: 15,398
Total aircraft: 3,429
Submarines: 55

USA can be in war with top 4 countries and still destroy them!

US aircraft carriers might be obsolete.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-21
It is a very informative data and also wars cannot be won only through weapons but they need financial aid as well and GCC countries are there to finance USA and Iran will finance Russia in case if a war breakout

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:09:41 PM

no one win...if rises nuclear war.
Nauro

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:49:47 PM

I think this will never happen, and if happen then god knows Sad
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:09:16 PM

I think this will never happen, and if happen then god knows Sad

World war 3 preparations are being taken. Media spreads propaganda about supposed enemy all the time. You need to watch only one episode of the world news to know who is the big bad bully  Wink

Bankers will decide when it starts..

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:47:13 AM

It is a very informative data and also wars cannot be won only through weapons but they need financial aid as well and GCC countries are there to finance USA and Iran will finance Russia in case if a war breakout

Russia doesn't need the finances from anyone. They already have reserves worth more than $360 billion. In case they need extra funding, then they can depend upon China. On the other hand, most of the GCC nations will be broke in less than 2 years, if the low crude oil prices persist. Also, the United States Federal Debt is fast approaching the $20 trillion mark.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 09:47:23 AM

If its really a world war, then I think its overwhelmingly likely we will see the collapse of civilization as we know it, if not the end of human life on the planet.War is not about rational behavior, and if history teaches us about war it teaches us that the consequences are usually worse than we expect and that it is very hard to limit and control.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:56:43 PM

Dude, do you really want to know how much military arsenal own USA unlike the other countries..?

In a war, it is the quality of the weapons which matter. Not the quantity. Russia is having the most powerful ICBM, the best air-defense system, and the most advanced nuclear submarine. It also possesses the best battle tank and the most powerful (non-nuclear) bomb. 

And don't make me laugh by quoting the American military budget. The Americans spent $500 million in Syria, and could train a total of "5" rebels. With that sort of budget, the Russians will be able to train some 100,000 men. Also, the Americans spent some $1.3 trillion to develop the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II. With less than 1% of that budget, the Russians developed a much better fighter jet.

In a war, it is the quality of the weapons which matter.

True, but are you sure that Russia have the best air-defense system or the best battle tanks? Last time when I watching a documentary about the weapons around the world, did you know what I have seen?

USA has already complete the project of Nikola Tesla and they have now a plazma canons! Did you how much powerful is this weapon? - It can mark, track and destroy every rocket who will be launched from a very long distance! Also, you have mentioned the thanks... Do you know that US start the project ''stealth'' before a few years ago and now they have tanks who can not be seen not only by radar, but even with a human eye!

If you don not believe me then hit on Google and you will find evidence. Wink
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:59:57 PM

If you don not believe me then hit on Google and you will find evidence. Wink

Russia doesn't reveal its secret weapon to follow its War Directive. Make USA believe they are the best is a very smart strategy, actually.  Cheesy
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:10:45 PM

Probably USA again but it won't be decisive. It will be counted as very big crash for human history so even winners will not gain that much of a thing. Wait and see.

First of all, we need to know which are the sides taking part in the World War III. It can be between the US and China, it can be US vs Russia, it can be US vs DPRK and so on. The Americans might be able to defeat weaker nations such as Iran and DPRK. But against China and Russia, I am not sure whether they will be able to achieve a conclusive victory.

1) United States
USAF
The F-22 and F-35 flying together.
Budget: $601 billion
Active frontline personnel: 1,400,000
Tanks: 8,848
Total aircraft: 13,892
Submarines: 72

Despite sequestration and other spending cuts, the United States spends more money — $601 billion — on defense than the next nine countries on Credit Suisse's index combined.
America's biggest conventional military advantage is its fleet of 10 aircraft carriers. In comparison India, which is constructing its third carrier, has the second-most carriers in the world.
The US also has by far the most aircraft of any country, cutting-edge technology like the Navy's new rail gun, a large and well-trained human force — and that's not even counting the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

2) Russia
REUTERS/Baz Ratner
Russian soldiers ride on military armored personnel carriers on a road near the Crimean port city of Sevastopol March 10, 2014.
Budget: $84.5 billion
Active frontline personnel: 766,055
Tanks: 15,398
Total aircraft: 3,429
Submarines: 55

USA can be in war with top 4 countries and still destroy them!

US aircraft carriers might be obsolete.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-21

Iran will finance Russia in case if a war breakout

Dude, what are you talking about?

Russia is orthodox country and also Nazi country and you are telling me that Vladimir Putin will allow some muslim country like Iran to finance their war?

First of all, USA and Russia will never go in to war, because this two countries is not only the most powerful, but also their posse equal amount of nuclear weapon. If we split this nuclear amount in TNT, then US and Russia can share to the world 1KG of TNT per person! So, can you imagine if these two countries go in war that the world wouldn't exist anymore? Cheesy

Plus, US and Russia have signed a secret contract that they will never go into war and they will work together in every mission around the world. So, my next question will be: Why there is huge amount of american and russian weapon at ISIS? Smiley
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:15:03 PM

Plus, US and Russia have signed a secret contract that...

Secret contract? Interesting...
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:26:10 PM

I still think the developed world win win as they seem to have superior economies and tech.

It is also highly unlikely that WW3 will happen as there is just too much to lose. A lot of things happening in the world e.g. Russia is just posturing and really aiming to show that they are strong. Countries such as Russia and North Korea are really quite corrupt with too much power in the hands of the elite. They are probably much more unstable countries compared to countries such as Germany. Anyway hopefully this can be contained and nothing major will happen.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Russia is orthodox country and also Nazi country

You are in serious trouble. Do you suffer from frequent hallucinations and acute schizophrenia? Have you taken too much oxycodone or Ethylketazocine? Consult a good psychiatrist as soon as possible.

I still think the developed world win win as they seem to have superior economies and tech.

Not too sure about that. The Vietnamese have beaten the Americans. The Soviets were forced to withdraw from Afghanistan by the rag tag guerrillas. And as we speak, the Saudis are getting their asses kicked by the Houthis in Yemen.  Grin
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:18:11 PM

Russia is orthodox country and also Nazi country

You are in serious trouble. Do you suffer from frequent hallucinations and acute schizophrenia? Have you taken too much oxycodone or Ethylketazocine? Consult a good psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Not too sure about that. The Vietnamese have beaten the Americans. The Soviets were forced to withdraw from Afghanistan by the rag tag guerrillas. And as we speak, the Saudis are getting their asses kicked by the Houthis in Yemen.  Grin

Tell me, is that your maximum level of words?

Are you able to go further? Because, if you do, then I will have to talk to you on a different level so you can understand me. You see, people like you are not prepare to see the things from many angles, because of they brain capacity. Instead of you insults me, try to tell the other way of your thinking... are you able to do this??

How about the WW1 and WW2? Who develop the atomic bomb? Why they throw it in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Why Hitler a few days before the beginning of World War 2, call Rothschild and tell him to leave Europe together with his family?

Who is Vladimir Putin? How he is able to rule with Russia for more the 20 years? Did you ever ask yourself this questions... mate? Wink
RainDestiny

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:50:45 PM

And who knows about russian external debt?
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 02:52:30 AM

And don't make me laugh by quoting the American military budget. The Americans spent $500 million in Syria, and could train a total of "5" rebels. With that sort of budget, the Russians will be able to train some 100,000 men. Also, the Americans spent some $1.3 trillion to develop the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II. With less than 1% of that budget, the Russians developed a much better fighter jet.

True. but most of that money is a subsidy to those corporations. Not that they are incompetent. Just corrupt. And the $500 million for 5 rebels probably means most of the money went to the cia for black projects or something.

Not too sure about that. The Vietnamese have beaten the Americans.

In vietnam. In a colonial war. And with the american objective of stopping the vietnamese and others in the region from going their own independent way. And the americans destroyed most of the country. They didn't get everything they wanted. But not a great victory for the vietnamese.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:01:30 AM

In vietnam. In a colonial war. And with the american objective of stopping the vietnamese and others in the region from going their own independent way. And the americans destroyed most of the country. They didn't get everything they wanted. But not a great victory for the vietnamese.

Vietnam was an under-developed shit-hole even before the war began. The Americans managed to destroy most of the infrastructure and kill a few million civilians. But after the Americans withdraw from that country, the Vietnamese managed to rebuild everything with aid from China and the USSR. Now Vietnam is much more developed when compared to the American allies in the region such as the Philippines.
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:05:57 AM

I pray to ALLAH, this world never ever saw another World War in future, although the current situation is so worst. The consensus between ally countries is worst, they even did not trust on each other. This is the ideal situation for the common enemy i.e ISIS.
I must appreciate if all the countries show maturity for the sake of people, for the sake of peace of this world. For our coming future generations, this fight otherwise of EGO will burn everything.
The world is clearly divided into TWO blocks, Russia, China Iran one side and the other side is rest of world. So this is not good, the overall impact of this situation disturb the Business community also, and if once the Business disturbed, the poverty rate will be high, then actual fight begins.
So please pray that this situation will be cool soon.
Nishashah

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 02:08:33 PM

No one actually wins a war.We have seen in the past and looking at the present Geo-political scenario around the world you can ascertain yourself,who is suffering most.Innocent people are becoming victims in these wars,that are fought for global dominance and greed only.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:00:05 PM

No one actually wins a war.We have seen in the past and looking at the present Geo-political scenario around the world you can ascertain yourself,who is suffering most.Innocent people are becoming victims in these wars,that are fought for global dominance and greed only.

Bankers win wars. They won in ww1 and ww2  Wink Who do you think funded Hitler and Soviets?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:35:59 PM

And who knows about russian external debt?

Russian Reserve funds are worth more than $360 billion, and the federal debt is only around 10% of this amount. So you can say that Russia is in a net positive. On the other hand, the American federal debt is at least 10 to 12 times the net worth of its gold / forex reserves. And this ratio is rapidly increasing day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: