June 16, 2024, 07:52:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which faction will win WW3?
Russia & China - 93 (58.9%)
USA & EU (NATO) - 65 (41.1%)
Total Voters: 158

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will win WW3?  (Read 66604 times)
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

Tell me how you can believe russian .gov especially putin a former KGB  Cry

( yes you do - it is pretty obvious even if you say otherwise  Cheesy)

Well you do believe the USA .gov no?

It is hard to believe US .gov but it is even harder to believe russian .gov Smiley

Maybe, atleast Russia has no ally. Whereas USA has official allies and still spy on them.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:19:59 PM

Tell me how you can believe russian .gov especially putin a former KGB  Cry

( yes you do - it is pretty obvious even if you say otherwise  Cheesy)

Well you do believe the USA .gov no?

It is hard to believe US .gov but it is even harder to believe russian .gov Smiley

Maybe, atleast Russia has no ally. Whereas USA has official allies and still spy on them.
Russia is allied with Iran, Syria and some others.

magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

Russia and Usa pull Syria and Middle East in big chaos together. That geography is their chessboard. While elephants dancing ants are crushed.
Middle East is the center of civilisation from begining of history and who keeps that land in hand, it will be the ruler of the world. Actualy there's that reason behind the chaos.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:24:45 PM

Russia and Usa pull Syria and Middle East in big chaos together. That geography is their chessboard. While elephants dancing ants are crushed.
Middle East is the center of civilisation from begining of history and who keeps that land in hand, it will be the ruler of the world. Actualy there's that reason behind the chaos.

In every game small players must retreat if they won to stay alive.
We living in this world we didn't choose it but i doubt we can change anything at this moment.
I hope big war will never come, but i'm not optimistic.
magnific61

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:35:28 PM

We living in this world we didn't choose it but i doubt we can change anything at this moment.
Actually who is small and who is big player will appear in battlefield. Whoever if can die for sake of homeland, will be bigger player. Who knows.
I also wish that war will not come. I wish peace for whole world. I hope people won't die more. I hope people will not be forced to leave their home.
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

Actually who is small and who is big player will appear in battlefield. Whoever if can die for sake of homeland, will be bigger player. Who knows.
I also wish that war will not come. I wish peace for whole world. I hope people won't die more. I hope people will not be forced to leave their home.

I also hope that the war in the middle east wont come, it will affect the world and china is just looking at them while they do those stuff china is massing its army for something big.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:06:42 AM

Russians and Americans are as bad as each other, it's just American's are more open about screwing you over. The only reason Russia is in Syria is because Syria has their last foreign outpost and like it's some big dick swinging contest they refuse to let it go. Turkey are playing both sides, hardly a stand up candidate and they refuse to negotiate with the Kurds - now would be the perfect time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
magnific61

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:23:17 AM

Russians and Americans are as bad as each other, it's just American's are more open about screwing you over. The only reason Russia is in Syria is because Syria has their last foreign outpost and like it's some big dick swinging contest they refuse to let it go. Turkey are playing both sides, hardly a stand up candidate and they refuse to negotiate with the Kurds - now would be the perfect time.
Ordo ob caos!
America creates chaos first,  where it wants to exploit. Whereat, America plays in both sides. Who if started "arabian spring" first, that is responsible of Syria and it is, not arabs. Arabian protestor people  were only pawn. Only puppet like their major dictator leaders.
Russia fights against imperialism but on that war it sees everytging licit. Dirty allies, dirty relations, murder civilians how long will serve Russian profit?
Russia has bases in Syria. Syria, is good Russian ally but Syrian dicta regyme kills own citizens. To support that murderer is humanistic crime.
And Turkey;
Turkey has own Syria politics. It wants Syrian territorial integrity. Turkey looked the situation frlm humanistic angle. So that, Syrian people ran out from war to, Turkey and Europe. Turkey already, has more, than 3 million refugees and provides them food, accomodation and education. It has cost to Turkey 7 billion dollars. Refugees are our guests and between brothers money has no matter. But they are dying front of European borders. European countries closed borders to Sryrian refugees. They are dying in Mediterranean Sea by drowning. Every, single day Turkish gendarmier collects their dead bodies from beaches. 2 days ago 29 refugees were dead in the sea by their boat sinked. About kurds in Syria, at the, begining Turkey supported them against to Isis by humanity aid. Their injured militants were brought to Turkey and provided medical support. But we know that Syrian Pyd/Ypg is a branch of Turkey's Pkk terrorist group. Pkk is a terrorist organisation killed more than 40000 people since 1984. Pyd/Ypg want to found a state in Syrian territory bordered to Turkey and planning to open an undeclared war front. Pkk from inside and Pyd outside, they'll try pushing Turkey to the corner. In 17 february one Pyd militant made a suicide bombing in Ankara and killed 29 civilians, one was child. Then Turkey started artillery fire to Pyd lines near Turkish border. Turkey bombs also Isis lines when needed. Because Isis is also enemy and they have no connection with Islam. Turkey and, Turkish people know that.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:11:26 AM

America creates chaos first,  where it wants to exploit. Whereat, America plays in both sides. Who if started "arabian spring" first, that is responsible of Syria and it is, not arabs. Arabian protestor people  were only pawn. Only puppet like their major dictator leaders.

Finally we are talking same language. Whole the time i'm trying to say US pushing Turkey in war with Russia.
And they will turn their back when (if) war starts. Turkey have its own problems and must avoid conflicts with Russia.
magnific61

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:42:36 AM

America creates chaos first,  where it wants to exploit. Whereat, America plays in both sides. Who if started "arabian spring" first, that is responsible of Syria and it is, not arabs. Arabian protestor people  were only pawn. Only puppet like their major dictator leaders.

Finally we are talking same language. Whole the time i'm trying to say US pushing Turkey in war with Russia.
And they will turn their back when (if) war starts. Turkey have its own problems and must avoid conflicts with Russia.
Yes. You right but Turkey has own rules and Russia should be respectful of them. Otherwise, Russia and Turkey in same front and they still have good relations. They needs each other in that geography. Personaly i love Russian people and i have so many friends in Russia. That good relations shouldn't be sacrified for national profits and policies.
Story began when Syrian air defence system dropped Turkish unarmed military training plane on international glaucomas without warn in Mediterranean Sea and 2 pilots died.
Actually it was suspicious attack. Syria took responsibility of dropped plane but it was claimed that it was a game to push to Turkey a war with Syria that planned by Us or Israel.
After that event Turkey declared its new engagement rules. According those rules Turkey will drop every approaching foreign military vehicles 5 km out of its border.
Russia repeatly breached Turkish border with warplanes in spite of declared engagement rules.
Sides made meetings after every breach and Russia apologized.
Before Russian plane, Turkey dropped 2 Syrian military air vehicles. That shows Turkey's seriousness about its engagement rules.
Today, Russia-Turkey relations were locked after warplane. Actually this  is not a war reason.  Sides should be more commonsensed and should not close dialogue ways.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:05:00 PM

China and north korea will surely win the WWW III they are like vultures that is waiting for a weaken country so strike.
So ill vote for china and north korea imperialism rules.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:05:51 AM

There is some noise now. NATO has B-52´s in a big military exercise in Norway, that´s new and plans on using them in Syria or at least against ISIS targets or so they say. After more than a year and over 20 thousand bombs with limited effect and now this? Maybe something bigger than ISIS is in the works, who knows.

arbitrage

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:18:43 AM

Yes i wonder what else they can do to provoke Russia?
Those modern war games over our heads going to my nerves.
And people are non stop under stress and fear of war.
Sometimes i think this is only intro for creating one world government,
as only solution against war..
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:30:25 AM

China and north korea will surely win the WWW III they are like vultures that is waiting for a weaken country so strike.
So ill vote for china and north korea imperialism rules.

Don't forget also Russia, all communist countries will become allies and they will help each other when WORLD WAR 3 happens against America and american allies, China is surely a sleeping dragon, when the dragon awakes they are the ones to startled the war , even the United Nations cant stop them, even a simple peace talks they don't want to negotiate.
magnific61

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:34:55 AM

The winner will be one that beyond your perceptions. Contrary those super powers that force has a different power that you can't imagine.
galdur

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:04:40 AM

Yes i wonder what else they can do to provoke Russia?
Those modern war games over our heads going to my nerves.
And people are non stop under stress and fear of war.
Sometimes i think this is only intro for creating one world government,
as only solution against war..

I think it´s just noise. They´re royally pissed now that their terrorists are being rolled up in Syria and the yokels they installed in Ukraine are running that country in the ground. Now they have to do some saber rattling because retards in high places both at home and in Europe are finally beginning to think that it´s strange how everything turns to horse manure that other retards meddle with. Afghanistan, Iraq. Libya, Syria, Ukraine even the totally brain dead are finally spotting a pattern.

haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:14:58 PM

The winner will be one that beyond your perceptions. Contrary those super powers that force has a different power that you can't imagine.

So who will win the war then?.we all know who are the superpower country that can wipe a country with a single attack.
Do you mean to say that there will be a new power that will emerge from nothing?.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:39:13 PM

WW3 will be so destructive if happen, nuclear winter, hunger, diseases will decimate rest of earth population.
 And who ever wins we will have stone age again.
And who is really victor then?
Who counting on life in under ground shelter for the rest of his life?
galdur

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:39:54 PM

There´s nothing unusual about a military exercise in Norway. It´s an annual event. But they´ve been getting bigger in recent years and this one has 15,000 troops involved. That´s pretty major. And those B-52´s training bombing runs. That´s new. Could be something but most likely just noise. Like its high command NATO´s military is largely useless as has been very evident in its laughable performances here and there and in Afghanistan. The U.S. military, well its record speaks for itself and the mess that´s left behind as it retreats tail between legs from its various clusterfucks.

valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:08:01 PM

There´s nothing unusual about a military exercise in Norway. It´s an annual event. But they´ve been getting bigger in recent years and this one has 15,000 troops involved. That´s pretty major. And those B-52´s training bombing runs. That´s new. Could be something but most likely just noise. Like its high command NATO´s military is largely useless as has been very evident in its laughable performances here and there and in Afghanistan. The U.S. military, well its record speaks for itself and the mess that´s left behind as it retreats tail between legs from its various clusterfucks.

Of course. It's just a way to tell Russia and Europe 'hey, remember all, I still got some army left! You can't bully me without paying a price, probably much higher that the profits you could earn from an attack!"

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: