Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥BitKong.com🔥⭐Updated Game V2⭐New Bonuses⭐New Currencies⭐Native Android APP⭐  (Read 335052 times)
Bitkong.me (OP)

Activity: 720
Merit: 251

https://bitkong.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

Good afternoon.

I was playing at the company I work in the morning, however I was not logged in to my Facebook account (Canfil). When I came back from lunch, my user changed and the balance of 10,23 BRL disappeared from the account ...

I do not remember the old user, but it was something like 12y ... The name now is 96lc6s59 zeroed and with the faucet debited.

I wanted more information about what happened and understand why this happened.

Hug, Bitkong!

Please contact to support by email support@bitkong.com or with chat at https://help.bitkong.com, we will find and refund you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 08:05:38 PM

Csgo tower looks a lot alike? Scam or copied? Are you the original coder

Yes, we are original coder.

Bitkong.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 08:08:50 PM

Good to see yet another site,but when i tried to register in your site i could not see that option,when ever i change the user name it does not provide any further option to set my password or register an account,do we have to link our social media account to have a proper registration. Just want to know what i am missing here.

My question too few post from this. Hopefully they will come up with a registration without needs of social media account as usual in the world of gambling.

Yes, we will come up with email registration soon, which will not require Facebook account. Stay tuned!

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:48:22 PM

did anyone noticed that the page are hard loaded at the first time you get into the site? it takes several secs almost a minute even with a high speed internet connection  Roll Eyes . it might because of the animation there? or what could make it haave a heavy to load? , the site design and game itself really extraordinary people would love it and so do i.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:04:13 AM

Good to see yet another site,but when i tried to register in your site i could not see that option,when ever i change the user name it does not provide any further option to set my password or register an account,do we have to link our social media account to have a proper registration. Just want to know what i am missing here.

My question too few post from this. Hopefully they will come up with a registration without needs of social media account as usual in the world of gambling.

Yes, we will come up with email registration soon, which will not require Facebook account. Stay tuned!

Good news, your players will be more comfortable because it will be easier to access their account anytime anywhere. Dont forget to add 2fa for better security.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:59:45 PM

Playing now. This is great!

Hey Good luck bro. I am using bitkong from the past 1 month and its seems to good and you can earn the via faucet when it goes down to 10 bits in the bitkong wallet. I have earned 0.004 btc till last Sunday and I have that at there itself. I suggest you to try play amo. Here is you can find the bunch addictive games there. I use to play satoshi secret which I prefer most of the time.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

did anyone noticed that the page are hard loaded at the first time you get into the site? it takes several secs almost a minute even with a high speed internet connection  Roll Eyes . it might because of the animation there? or what could make it haave a heavy to load? , the site design and game itself really extraordinary people would love it and so do i.

I just try to go to the page and everything is so smooth. May be you should check your connection or may be try clear your cache or even try to move to other browser

Btw the design and the game is really unique, that is what make bitkong stay until now. But what is missing here is just promotion that they need to do to attract more people here and signature campaign if they want to
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:22:31 PM

did anyone noticed that the page are hard loaded at the first time you get into the site? it takes several secs almost a minute even with a high speed internet connection  Roll Eyes . it might because of the animation there? or what could make it haave a heavy to load? , the site design and game itself really extraordinary people would love it and so do i.
It takes only 12 seconds to load bitkong on mobile phone, your connection is probably slow.

Playing now. This is great!
Yep! it's awesome playing at bitkong. good luck and have fun!
poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:32:10 PM

I just try to go to the page and everything is so smooth. May be you should check your connection or may be try clear your cache or even try to move to other browser

Btw the design and the game is really unique, that is what make bitkong stay until now. But what is missing here is just promotion that they need to do to attract more people here and signature campaign if they want to
oh yeah looks like my browser a little bit outdated , now it's working and loaded faster . the unique game concept sometimes make people easy to get bored not like wehn you play a common and popular games like blackjack , poker , roulette dice etc , that's why i think an inovation / promotion should be done more often.

senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:10:34 AM

oh yeah looks like my browser a little bit outdated , now it's working and loaded faster . the unique game concept sometimes make people easy to get bored not like wehn you play a common and popular games like blackjack , poker , roulette dice etc , that's why i think an inovation / promotion should be done more often.

That would be a great suggestion to be posted here but it matters on how devs will gonna work for it But if they will implement some pot prizes i think it will not be boring anymore since it could trigger a competition between player to get that pot allocated. But Seems this site needs some promotion truly since it is been outfamed by those well known site rotating out here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:43:30 AM

That would be a great suggestion to be posted here but it matters on how devs will gonna work for it But if they will implement some pot prizes i think it will not be boring anymore since it could trigger a competition between player to get that pot allocated. But Seems this site needs some promotion truly since it is been outfamed by those well known site rotating out here.
Admin/Owner already make plans about that thing for sure because this is the only way on which a certain gambling site could boost up their popularity.Having good and competitive promotions would really matter.
Bitkong is a nice game and little promotions would really need and lacking on this one.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:54:57 AM

Admin/Owner already make plans about that thing for sure because this is the only way on which a certain gambling site could boost up their popularity.Having good and competitive promotions would really matter.
Bitkong is a nice game and little promotions would really need and lacking on this one.

Aside from freebitco.in and satoshi dice, bitkong was one of the first bitcoin gambling games I played it. It offers something different to the table and it really entertains me. So, I think they can really boost their player counts by just having a few promotions and popularity will never be an issue for them.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

Nice game!
I like it..
I have a question..
How can see all history of player bets?
Or can verify next bet only?
thanks
poplolnman
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

Nice game!
I like it..
I have a question..
thanks
you means your bets history? it's exactly on the left table there is recent , my plays and big wins. just click over the 'my plays' and you would see your bets history. but if you looking for the whole player bets i think there's no feature like that , you only able to see the last 9 bets. goodluck!

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

Aside from freebitco.in and satoshi dice, bitkong was one of the first bitcoin gambling games I played it. It offers something different to the table and it really entertains me. So, I think they can really boost their player counts by just having a few promotions and popularity will never be an issue for them.

There would be an issue since there are so many gambling sites who are yet actively giving such nice promotion and sig advertisement. And if bitkong will not do anything about this well theirs a little possibilities that they will be out dated and will be vanish in the scene in gambling industry(although they well be hard to erase on this scene) but slowly out famed will be little more shocking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:15:01 PM

Nice game!
I like it..
I have a question..
thanks
you means your bets history? it's exactly on the left table there is recent , my plays and big wins. just click over the 'my plays' and you would see your bets history. but if you looking for the whole player bets i think there's no feature like that , you only able to see the last 9 bets. goodluck!

yes, i mean my history bets.
ok. thank you!
I think 9 last best this is good.

genuin

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:24:55 AM

Nice game!
I like it..
I have a question..
thanks
If you want to ask that and get the answer correctly you should ask directly to support via email
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:52:13 AM

I do not quite understand how can unique game can make people bored? Just because of its unique then people will remember it and keep on playing it here but they need to make something good, like more promos or may be more advertisement to make sure their site is really good to play
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

I do not quite understand how can unique game can make people bored? Just because of its unique then people will remember it and keep on playing it here but they need to make something good, like more promos or may be more advertisement to make sure their site is really good to play

Yes it is possible that people get bored for a new unique game that they have never knew before. They will get bored because they need more times to understand the games. Of course it depends on ourselves, but I think once people have better understanding about the game then they will start to get addicted.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:27:55 PM

Yes it is possible that people get bored for a new unique game that they have never knew before. They will get bored because they need more times to understand the games. Of course it depends on ourselves, but I think once people have better understanding about the game then they will start to get addicted.

It is quiet boring when your actually learning a game and then it doesn't have so much tutorials to give you and it has more on reading tutorials with a very very long sentences that is also hard to understand, because when we say its gamble, we will risk our money if we will want to try it out by experiencing the game just to understand it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: