Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years  (Read 15796 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:15:35 PM

Bitcoin will be more powerful in future and it will be a global currency in future and it will be widely used and accepted in future, bitcoin will be much stronger currency in next 10 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:11:09 AM

Bitcoin will be more powerful in future and it will be a global currency in future and it will be widely used and accepted in future, bitcoin will be much stronger currency in next 10 years.

Well that's true, it will be stronger in the coming ten years, but speaking about the user, I don't think that we will see it used by everyone, but for sure, it will be known everywhere..
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:34:54 AM

I see Bitcoin being even more successful over 10 years. I think that you will be able the pay at more stores with bitcoins. This needs to happen because it is the only flaw that Bitcoin has at the moment. 
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:50:17 AM

well, do not think anybody can really see what's going to happen 10 years ahead in bitcoin.
but if the price is increasing every year and developments of bitcoin is increasing, I am optimistic 10 years and even 20 years, bitcoin will have a bright future.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:07:45 AM

I see Bitcoin being even more successful over 10 years. I think that you will be able the pay at more stores with bitcoins. This needs to happen because it is the only flaw that Bitcoin has at the moment. 

If our local stores will start to accept Bitcoin as form of payment in the coming years, then that will be something amazing! I can see myself already buy my daily needs here and use my phone to drop the store a few bits. Cheesy
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:43:10 PM

I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

well i see it everywhere, no, it won't change fiat, but i am sure that we will mainly use both, fiat and bitcoin, and of course every store should accept bitcoins, both, real life ones and online ones, and yeah, everything can happen, it might even have bitcoin bank just i don't see a point of that
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:13:18 AM

I see that Bitcoin will be bigger then that it is already. I hope that over 10 years we will be able to pay with bitcoins at more stores and online web shops. This would make Bitcoin users proud.

10 years is still long, probably a great development would still happen before that time...more and more Physical stores would appear by that time and I think the bills we have will be conveniently be paid with bitcoin..
Yes, 10 years really very much long duration for me too to imagine beyond that.
Most probably we can go simply say, after 10 years bitcoin would have acieved the mainstream adoption of payment system by everywhere in this world.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:03:56 AM

If our local stores will start to accept Bitcoin as form of payment in the coming years, then that will be something amazing! I can see myself already buy my daily needs here and use my phone to drop the store a few bits. Cheesy

well, that is the dream of any bitcoin user in the world to be able to spend their bitcoin's directly in any physical store around them.
anyways in 10 years i think this can be possible, since we can see that the adoption has already begun and there are small shops (coffee shops,...) accepting bitcoin here and there.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:05:59 AM

we will see bitcoin in skyline and the bitcoin will be use like the air around us Roll Eyes
the future is near soon we will see it  Grin
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:30:03 PM

we will see bitcoin in skyline and the bitcoin will be use like the air around us Roll Eyes
the future is near soon we will see it  Grin

Bitcoin will be used universally in the next 10 years. Its adoption will be gradual and usage will increase a lot.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 06:45:51 PM

I think the bitcoin will be used by 10 million people in the world regularly. That is 20 times of current users.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 03:00:10 AM

Most countries likely will not ban Bitcoin unless it becomes a giant entity threatening to disrupt the status quo.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:38:22 PM

well i don't think that bitcoin would need a bank because that would make no sense at all, so i don't think that it will have bank even after 20 years

but i am sure that bitcoin will be very, very popular as more and more stores will accept them, online stores accepts them too, steam now does that too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LCSociety

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:45:59 AM

Well, gold is set to begin a 10 year down trend... and Bitcoin being Gold 2.0, in a world that desperately needs a hedge against the impending global financial meltdown, can only mean one thing = moon
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:49:03 PM

Well, gold is set to begin a 10 year down trend... and Bitcoin being Gold 2.0, in a world that desperately needs a hedge against the impending global financial meltdown, can only mean one thing = moon
Provided Bitcoin gets proper recognition in the world outside of this forum. Even if there is a financial meltdown, I bet many more people would choose gold to bitcoin to keep the value of their savings.

this space is intentionally left blank
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 03:06:57 PM

Provided Bitcoin gets proper recognition in the world outside of this forum. Even if there is a financial meltdown, I bet many more people would choose gold to bitcoin to keep the value of their savings.

Yeah people have more faith in gold in compare to bitcoin as gold exists since long time and they feel that their money is safe with gold, bitcoin can disappear anytime.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:26:17 AM

Yeah people have more faith in gold in compare to bitcoin as gold exists since long time and they feel that their money is safe with gold, bitcoin can disappear anytime.

As time goes on, people will have more faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more useful than the gold and you can buy things with it.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:23:07 AM

i don't think banks will do something with bit coins because they cant get a stable value it's to risky for them. And people
are using banks for cash and cash is everything so the banks already have everything.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:15:23 PM

As time goes on, people will have more faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more useful than the gold and you can buy things with it.
Yes we can see people using bitcoin as payment in more stores and we can find majority of people having their own bitcoin wallets.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:30:12 PM

I never thought about that, that a bank would take over Bitcoin that is a good option. But 10 years is just to far away to predict no one knows what will happen with Bitcoin at that moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: