Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:21:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years  (Read 15800 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:16:22 PM

I see it ran by everyone who uses bitcoin today, and more. I also see it at the same price as today, but alot more :0

Yeah bitcoin has potential to add more zeroes to it, and it will much popular and widely used and accepted by then, I think majority of people will start using it in next 10 years.
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:29:16 PM

I see it widely used, with a price as stable as what we've seen this year and world-known.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:14:34 PM

I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

actually i don't see a good reason why bitcoin would need a bank, with bank bitcoin would be even more similar to fiat money and people like bitcoin because it is different

and personally i think that it will be even more popular than now as more people will use it, more stores will accept too and price of bitcoin will be much larger than it is now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
coinyard

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:53:58 PM

Maybe 10 to 50 million people will use the bitcoin in 10 years. The price will be between $50 to 200, 000.

Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:43:16 PM

I am not sure what to think about over 10 years because with Bitcoin you will never know what is going to happen. Lets see what is going to happen with in these next couple of years.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

I also think that Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that many people will use it and now we have to promote it more so they will get to know about it so that is nice.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin but just save it now.
coinyard

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:09:18 AM

I also think that Bitcoin will be the future payment method and that many people will use it and now we have to promote it more so they will get to know about it so that is nice.
But it will be really hard to know what is going to happen later in the future with Bitcoin but just save it now.

That is right. I do not know the price of bitcoin at some specific point in the future, but I know it will be higher than now. So I will hold it.

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:54:22 AM

I have a positive thinking about Bitcoin, in this time bitcoin has picking up the race where people like more than others currencies. And this journey will be continued, and after 10 years, bitcoin more popular and the number of users of course will be increased. Specially it is useful for those people who are saving the bitcoins for the future. Definitely bitcoin price will be too higher so that mean we all become rich.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:44:41 AM

I think the bitcoin will be a lot bigger and also a lot better due to the fact that it has a good future a head and its gaining users.
In the upcoming years it will become bigger and bigger, its a matter of time..
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:40:04 PM

actually i don't see a good reason why bitcoin would need a bank, with bank bitcoin would be even more similar to fiat money and people like bitcoin because it is different

and personally i think that it will be even more popular than now as more people will use it, more stores will accept too and price of bitcoin will be much larger than it is now
I am storing it until the value will be really high and I think that Bitcoin will be also popular and that many people are using it as a payment method so that is really nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what will happen later with the currency because that is almost impossible to predict.
coinyard

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:46:14 AM

I am storing it until the value will be really high and I think that Bitcoin will be also popular and that many people are using it as a payment method so that is really nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what will happen later with the currency because that is almost impossible to predict.

I will do the same. The bitcoin has been under active development. The user number increases all the time. So the price will also rise.

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:18:16 AM

I am not sure what to think about over 10 years because with Bitcoin you will never know what is going to happen. Lets see what is going to happen with in these next couple of years.
Predicting the future of Bitcoin is not something that I just can do, there can happen so much in the mean time. Maybe the Bitcoin will disappear or it will go good you never know.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:16:07 AM

Predicting the future of Bitcoin is not something that I just can do, there can happen so much in the mean time. Maybe the Bitcoin will disappear or it will go good you never know.

I think the bitcoin will not disappear. It will evolve or change all the time. But the basic is the same.
coinyard

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:13:10 AM

I think the bitcoin will not disappear. It will evolve or change all the time. But the basic is the same.

I think so. If the  value of bitcoin is high enough, there will be more infrastructure built around it, making it better.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:28:44 PM

It can be ran by a bank if you ask me because so many people are making use of Bitcoin and it can only be more and more. I think it will go good either way.
coinyard

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:09:00 AM

It can be ran by a bank if you ask me because so many people are making use of Bitcoin and it can only be more and more. I think it will go good either way.

The nice thing of bitcoin is that you can use a conventional bank or use yourself as a bank. You have the choice.

DavidoAlto

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:24:04 AM

i dont think that the bitcoin will survive 10 years because as you can see there are allot of people dumping their coins right now because the price has rised allot you know so dont think in 10 year that many users use the bitcoin
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:18:30 PM

I guess paper money will disappear in 10 years, people use digit money only.
Paper money is not going to disappear and I think that it will be around for at least another 20 years. We have to take it slow the time for everything to become digital is eventually going to happen.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:27:57 AM

I see it ran by everyone who uses bitcoin today, and more. I also see it at the same price as today, but alot more :0
I am not sure where I am going to see the Bitcoin over 10 years because so many things can happen with in these 10 years. Maybe the Bitcoin is going to being take over by a bank. We will just have to wait it out and see what is going to happen in the future.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:37:42 AM

I am not sure where I am going to see the Bitcoin over 10 years because so many things can happen with in these 10 years. Maybe the Bitcoin is going to being take over by a bank. We will just have to wait it out and see what is going to happen in the future.
I think bitcoin can be more than 10 years, before mining really exhausted, I look at the data from wikipedia, that bitcoin will run out at the mine in 2024. well after that I do not know what will happen in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: