Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:32:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years  (Read 15800 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:51:56 AM

I hope to see it embedded as a daily payment. Because this is the goal of bitcoin. Being the main currency for payments.
Having bitcoin and pay your bill will be great and save us many money on fees banks charge.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:49:37 AM

I hope to see it embedded as a daily payment. Because this is the goal of bitcoin. Being the main currency for payments.
Having bitcoin and pay your bill will be great and save us many money on fees banks charge.

I want to use it in big tickets purchase like buying car, house or furniture. That is in addition to some daily purchase.

ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:29:13 AM

I think that we all can see bitcoins in 10 year to the top. I think it would only be able to iinvest for big companys and not for personal reasons because the bitcoin is going to rise that much only rich people can invest into it.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:41:11 PM

I guess paper money will disappear in 10 years, people use digit money only.
I think that there is a possibility that it will be run by a bank because these banks see the future that the Bitcoin has and they want to profit from that.
So maybe in the future a bank will take it over.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:24:25 AM

I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

I think so too, and i think it will be one of the most famous and used currencies worldwide
This is possible as we see Bitcoin growing up daily and i think the stability of its price will help a lot
I am not sure what to expect from the Bitcoin over 10 years because it can go some many ways and that makes it almost impossible to predict.
I can either go real good with Bitcoin or it will be gone no body knows.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:48:28 AM

I think that in 10 years, bitcoin will be all over the world and used as the major single currency on earth. I think we can safely say this because we are moving towards a cashless society at an increasing pace.

The price will be soaring as well.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:49:19 AM

Where do i see the bitcoin in 10 years i will see the bitcoin nowhere in 10 years because the price is rising to high that normal people cant invest into it anymore.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:02:28 AM

It has the same level with paper money, it is one of the options when you will pay online worldwide.  Then, it will have its own bank where you can deposit it and earn an interest.  Or better yet they will print it or make it into coins.  The paper bitcoin and the coin bitcoin is acceptable through out the world.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:13:26 AM

I think that in 10 years, bitcoin will be all over the world and used as the major single currency on earth. I think we can safely say this because we are moving towards a cashless society at an increasing pace.

The price will be soaring as well.

I cannot fully agree with that because as btc is growing i doubt that it could ever be a world currency due to issues with miners alone, that makes a huge issue. you can never just tell one from the other when it comes to growing prices.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:31:14 PM

It has the same level with paper money, it is one of the options when you will pay online worldwide.  Then, it will have its own bank where you can deposit it and earn an interest.  Or better yet they will print it or make it into coins.  The paper bitcoin and the coin bitcoin is acceptable through out the world.

You could make it acceptable in the world, but what's the point? you really cant give a good reason to have that paper money over the paper money we already have but "it's worth more" so if that can give me any fact please do i'd love to know the thought process.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:16:18 AM

I see the bitcoin a lot bigger and also globally known, I think that a lot of company's are also accepting it than and that it will be at a stable amount.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:02:38 PM

I see the bitcoin a lot bigger and also globally known, I think that a lot of company's are also accepting it than and that it will be at a stable amount.

For the time, the major obstacole to the general adoption is the small block size. You need to wait for long time for confirmation.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:33:20 PM

For the time, the major obstacole to the general adoption is the small block size. You need to wait for long time for confirmation.

Confirmation times take btc a long ways back because every other currency it's instant

You have to look at btc as a LONG term investment though.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:38:19 AM

Confirmation times take btc a long ways back because every other currency it's instant

You have to look at btc as a LONG term investment though.

Bitcoin is probably going to be more stable after 10 years because you will most likely not have any btc but the guy next in line will have a lot so the cycle will continue so you really have to put in that extra effort to hold out for those 10 years.

Good luck with holding out that long time span.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:07:31 AM

in 10 years, I think bitcoin prices are increasing, and probably bitcoin will be anything fancy, but very easy to get. we may be a lucky person because it has been long recognized bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:22:11 AM

Well there's only two possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now. The first possibility is that it is used in daily life and can be used to almost any store anywhere.  Grin The second possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now is that it will be worthless.
honestly it looks to be difficult because bitcoin is not much developed in recent years, I am more inclined to the second possibility because I am pretty sure in the next 10 years will appear a digital currency that can beat bitcoin. but I hope was wrong with that.

Cyaren

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:46:25 PM

Well there's only two possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now. The first possibility is that it is used in daily life and can be used to almost any store anywhere.  Grin The second possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now is that it will be worthless.
honestly it looks to be difficult because bitcoin is not much developed in recent years, I am more inclined to the second possibility because I am pretty sure in the next 10 years will appear a digital currency that can beat bitcoin. but I hope was wrong with that.
Actually i feel that bitcoin is the best crypto as of now, better than the alts but yea there is possibility that some alt overcome it. Yet it would take someone with really exceptional excellent mind to create and alt like that
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:22:58 PM

Actually i feel that bitcoin is the best crypto as of now, better than the alts but yea there is possibility that some alt overcome it. Yet it would take someone with really exceptional excellent mind to create and alt like that
or a completely new paradigm. Bitcoin has the advantage of time (network effect) over any clone, and thus the latter won't bit it that easily. it must be a game changer.

this space is intentionally left blank
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:24:34 AM

ten years from now bitcoin will still be one of the major crypto currency but has lesser value then some of the ones that risen.
I would assume ETH still and maybe NEM, Moreno and the rest coins with DAPP to which users do transaction thru phone app.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:01:33 AM

So many can happen with Bitcoin in over 10 years and it is impossible to tell what really is going to happen after 10 years. There are a couple option that I can think of, it can either go really good with the Bitcoin or it can go bad and nobody uses it any more.
It can also be run by a bank but that is going to destroy the whole purpose of Bitcoin because the bank has to have our information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: