Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin impacts?  (Read 7310 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:25:40 AM

For you which could be the most important impact that bitcoin have made, will make or has been making to our society?
can change live bitcoin users , bitcoin users can get million $ from bitcoin very fast
It is not that easy to earn millions from bitcoin and it just a myth ,the players who started mining in the beginning was lucky enough to earn millions and that does not mean that everyone can make millions out of it
It's not easy but it's possible, if others can do it there's a big chance we can do it as well. That will certainly base on our intention and the will to be successful in becoming rich in bitcoin, what good is there's plenty of opportunity here that we cannot miss and though risky but it's worth a try.
I think so, the most important impact for me that I could earn some money through bitcoin. If I do saving what I've earned, it's not impossible to reach million $ but need few months or years of course. Whatever it is, I think there are so many important impacts of bitcoin in our life, the most is : bitcoin change our perspective about money and banking system, become easier and fair right now with bitcoin.

very well said mate, bitcoin does really bring good impacts to us which really changes our perspective and also our perception about these things that you have mentioned . anyway you are right it is not actually impossible to reach your desired amount of dollars from holding you coins for a couple of months or years for sure .
yes that is right to say, but to me the most important impact of bitcoin is that it is decentralize currency, and the value of bitcoin is same everywhere in all over the world. so people can use it freely without changing and comparing its value to some other currency.
Well, I think the biggest impact bitcoin that happens to us is, made us make more money, and make us able to make extra money in every week or every month. well, that is what happened to me, and it really made a very significant impact on the life that I live

yes and most people are saying that was the biggest impact that bitcoin has brought to us but it is not all about its value or about money we can see other good things that bitcoin has brought to us users such as its Decentralized feature which means we are far away from the governments' control and the other is that we can make reliable and convenient transactions . being able to make money from bitcoin is not actually its main purpose but still it is one of the positive impact that bitcoin has made .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:47:08 PM

Bitcoin really gives a big impact because it may change the global economy. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with the deep structure, wide adoption and trading momentum to achieve escape velocity. As the currency grows bigger, there could be the possibility that some businesses will accepts bitcoin as payments.  Bitcoin has the future potential to become the worlds famous cryptocurrency today.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:24:46 AM

For you which could be the most important impact that bitcoin have made, will make or has been making to our society?
The important impact is you can transfer money in a instant and you can pay bill using bitcoin. No need to go in city to pay your electricity just in minute in bitcoin you can do it. And bitcoin can corverted it into cash instant using the cardless atm.
Bitcoin is still not instant.. it is still depends in the transaction.. if you are paying a large amount of fee you can increase the speed of your transaction but not instant just what you think. there is still other payment processor that its so fast that actually instant..
The  good thing in bitcoin i think bitcoin is less hassle to use and we are just paying a small fee unlike in other payment processor..  that is why bitcoin has high impacts.

At the risk of becoming too technical, transactions are instant in the bitcoin network what it takes time is to get the confirmation of that transaction by the miners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: