Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin impacts?  (Read 7310 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:00:51 AM

For you which could be the most important impact that bitcoin have made, will make or has been making to our society?
can change live bitcoin users , bitcoin users can get million $ from bitcoin very fast
It is not that easy to earn millions from bitcoin and it just a myth ,the players who started mining in the beginning was lucky enough to earn millions and that does not mean that everyone can make millions out of it
It's not easy but it's possible, if others can do it there's a big chance we can do it as well. That will certainly base on our intention and the will to be successful in becoming rich in bitcoin, what good is there's plenty of opportunity here that we cannot miss and though risky but it's worth a try.
I think so, the most important impact for me that I could earn some money through bitcoin. If I do saving what I've earned, it's not impossible to reach million $ but need few months or years of course. Whatever it is, I think there are so many important impacts of bitcoin in our life, the most is : bitcoin change our perspective about money and banking system, become easier and fair right now with bitcoin.

very well said mate, bitcoin does really bring good impacts to us which really changes our perspective and also our perception about these things that you have mentioned . anyway you are right it is not actually impossible to reach your desired amount of dollars from holding you coins for a couple of months or years for sure .
yes that is right to say, but to me the most important impact of bitcoin is that it is decentralize currency, and the value of bitcoin is same everywhere in all over the world. so people can use it freely without changing and comparing its value to some other currency.
Well, I think the biggest impact bitcoin that happens to us is, made us make more money, and make us able to make extra money in every week or every month. well, that is what happened to me, and it really made a very significant impact on the life that I live
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:33:25 AM

I think the main impact that the bitcoin made for the people to turn on doing bitcoin or start earning bitcoin is that it's very valuable price and it is fast and anonymous. And I know there will be more surprises that bitcoin will bring to us, and all we have to do is to wait and continue in earning bitcoin, who knows, we might become millionaires in the future.
that is a fact that bitcoin is giving us good profit and is a good source of income. but i think we should take bitcoin as currency, and try to use it for online trading and shopping, i think only then bitcoin can be introduce in people as currency.
Major use of bitcoin is currency and only few adopters are holing bitcoins, it will be more popular as you can see there's a lot of business that is already accepting bitcoin, there's not need to hope for people not to hold because when transaction what matters is the value no the volume.
But I believe bitcoin will impact us as both currency and an investment. Because these two are interlinked by bitcoin's value as long as investment property supports value appreciation, the impact on being used as an investment will get us more impact in my experience. Both value and volume are impacting us while using bitcoins directly.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:13:19 AM

I think the main impact that the bitcoin made for the people to turn on doing bitcoin or start earning bitcoin is that it's very valuable price and it is fast and anonymous. And I know there will be more surprises that bitcoin will bring to us, and all we have to do is to wait and continue in earning bitcoin, who knows, we might become millionaires in the future.
that is a fact that bitcoin is giving us good profit and is a good source of income. but i think we should take bitcoin as currency, and try to use it for online trading and shopping, i think only then bitcoin can be introduce in people as currency.
Major use of bitcoin is currency and only few adopters are holing bitcoins, it will be more popular as you can see there's a lot of business that is already accepting bitcoin, there's not need to hope for people not to hold because when transaction what matters is the value no the volume.

Bitcoin is primarily used as a financial, or speculative asset, not as a currency. When something is used as currency, say, the US dollar, it is used primarily as a payment for work done and then as a payment for goods produced. Bitcoin is nowhere near this. It is like gold, which was money a few hundred years ago, but now turned into a store of value and a vehicle for speculation...

But unlike Bitcoin, gold can also be used directly (e.g. in electronics or as jewelries)

Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:17:09 AM

But I believe bitcoin will impact us as both currency and an investment. Because these two are interlinked by bitcoin's value as long as investment property supports value appreciation, the impact on being used as an investment will get us more impact in my experience. Both value and volume are impacting us while using bitcoins directly.

Yeah that is true. because the bitcoin is a digital currency that was already quite famous in all the world and certainly this is also affecting the lives and benefit us as a user of bitcoin, but that's all it is not be a good thing if indeed the growth of bitcoin is not stable or might say the growth of the bitcoin decline because something thing. so, I think this is a bad thing. But if we can do something right then this all will surely be lost and ended up at a profit
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:21:24 AM

First of all, Bitcoin has been already a type of currency. However, people have not realized this yet. They still think that Bitcoin is scam and they do not want to accept Bitcoin at all. The lack of knowledge leads to this terrible result. Besides, many governments still try to prevent its people from using Bitcoin. What a shame. I think as long as Bitcoin is used online as well as in the physical world nowadays, the truth about Bitcoin will soon be revealed.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 02:41:46 PM

First of all, Bitcoin has been already a type of currency. However, people have not realized this yet. They still think that Bitcoin is scam and they do not want to accept Bitcoin at all. The lack of knowledge leads to this terrible result. Besides, many governments still try to prevent its people from using Bitcoin. What a shame. I think as long as Bitcoin is used online as well as in the physical world nowadays, the truth about Bitcoin will soon be revealed.

the bitcoin is scam though is getting too old and i doubt that anybody thinks about bitcoin that way these days and the only reason why we hear this statement from time to time is because the people who spread FUD has not come up with a new statement since 2008 yet.

--looking for signature--
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:20:30 PM

For you which could be the most important impact that bitcoin have made, will make or has been making to our society?
The important impact is you can transfer money in a instant and you can pay bill using bitcoin. No need to go in city to pay your electricity just in minute in bitcoin you can do it. And bitcoin can corverted it into cash instant using the cardless atm.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 06:25:21 PM

The important impact is you can transfer money in a instant and you can pay bill using bitcoin. No need to go in city to pay your electricity just in minute in bitcoin you can do it. And bitcoin can corverted it into cash instant using the cardless atm.
Bitcoin is still not instant.. it is still depends in the transaction.. if you are paying a large amount of fee you can increase the speed of your transaction but not instant just what you think. there is still other payment processor that its so fast that actually instant..
The  good thing in bitcoin i think bitcoin is less hassle to use and we are just paying a small fee unlike in other payment processor..  that is why bitcoin has high impacts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:34:38 PM

Well as i observe bitcoin has a great impact is the easy payment of bills and can help the internet users have a good and earn bitcoin and cash it out into real money but really bitcoin hasn't fully making our society that much impact but it still has an impact dough but still its a progress because some people are not into bitcoin and doesn't fully trust bitcoin as their own but if they let bitcoin in their society to does people who think that bitcoin isn't a great impact to our society their would be a chance that bitcoin will be the crowning glory of the internet and the real world also it would be easy to pay some bills in the nearest future with the help of bitcoin Cheesy
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:12:52 PM

the most important impacts are
-there will be goverment involved in the bitcoin transaction
-no bank involved
-faster transaction
-like stock market invest little earn more .
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:23:06 AM

I think the biggest impact that bitcoin ever made is the decentralization. Bitcoin make the user avoid bank monopolization and government control,  that mean the user have the freedom of using their money. I am really sure that the decentralization will make the people economy equal,  becouse no more financial capital power that can destroy the smaller business.  All people in the future will be rich.
I don't think so, income inequality will keep on existing as long there are differences on the job we can do successfully, but I agree that bitcoin could help, by reducing the size of that gap.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:02:59 AM

Well as i observe bitcoin has a great impact is the easy payment of bills and can help the internet users have a good and earn bitcoin and cash it out into real money but really bitcoin hasn't fully making our society that much impact but it still has an impact dough but still its a progress because some people are not into bitcoin and doesn't fully trust bitcoin as their own but if they let bitcoin in their society to does people who think that bitcoin isn't a great impact to our society their would be a chance that bitcoin will be the crowning glory of the internet and the real world also it would be easy to pay some bills in the nearest future with the help of bitcoin Cheesy
Perhaps people who don't fully believe bitcoin come from a country that has not agreed bitcoin as a payment, for they are bitcoin is not so worth in his country

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 01:15:49 AM

Bitcoin is still not instant.. it is still depends in the transaction.. if you are paying a large amount of fee you can increase the speed of your transaction but not instant just what you think. there is still other payment processor that its so fast that actually instant..
The  good thing in bitcoin i think bitcoin is less hassle to use and we are just paying a small fee unlike in other payment processor..  that is why bitcoin has high impacts.

Bitcoin is good in massive transactions. You can send many bitcion on multiple addresse on one process only. Bitcoin has a small fee also but it is not quite fast. You have a choice if you will add additional transaction fee to fasten your transaction
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:13:16 AM

Bitcoin is good in massive transactions. You can send many bitcion on multiple addresse on one process only. Bitcoin has a small fee also but it is not quite fast. You have a choice if you will add additional transaction fee to fasten your transaction
In addition to a very nice for transactions, most of us use for investment, even in 1 year, bitcoin investment most profitable than gold, stocks, property and other real investment. And now, already many people are rich of bitcoin.
Indijanos

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:37:21 AM

simple fast payments and transaction and a way  to be your own bank.

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:57:59 AM

the most important impact from bitcoin to people is bitcoin will be a new currency that giving support to make payment from the product that we bought in online market and its already happen for now. beside that, the most people which using bitcoin is already make money and they make withdraw from bitcoin into fiat and this a good way for us because we can found another thing in how to make money beside the old ways.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 03:03:57 AM

simple fast payments and transaction and a way to be your own bank.

Yeah, bitcoin has made great revolution in the technology and in the transaction. With its continued growth it is moving forward as an alternative for the banking sector. Importantly it had given access to users an investment option.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:55:12 AM

The big impact of bitcoin for me is the trading. At first, I'm not into trading because of lower rate of return in bank but in bitcoin after just few months the return is actually amazing. If given the chance that I would have extra money I will put it in investment trading and study well the flow of its market.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:05:34 AM

Simple as it can gives awesome and fast payment system with a small fee with it that's why many company accept bitcoin as payment method and through this you can also earn online also, can help people that has finance problem but bitcoin will not make you rich.

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:16:15 AM

Simple as it can gives awesome and fast payment system with a small fee with it that's why many company accept bitcoin as payment method and through this you can also earn online also, can help people that has finance problem but bitcoin will not make you rich.

If you don't think that you will be rich with bitcoin then there's no reason for you to invest, if we dream we have to dream bigger and base on the past we have witness that there are people who became rich because they believe with bitcoin and trust it to be their investment.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀