Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC climbing in a slow stable climb  (Read 2791 times)
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:11:45 PM

Yes nice grow,not to fast.And there is yet another great news about Nasdaq blockchain platform
Chart looks great

Was there more news about this today?  Or are you talking about what has been talked about over the last couple of weeks about NASDAQ potentially adopting the blockchain?

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:57:38 AM

I think it will accelerate faster and faster. Chinese are buying like crazy. A repeat of late 2013. Brace yourselves!

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:33:13 AM

I think it will accelerate faster and faster. Chinese are buying like crazy. A repeat of late 2013. Brace yourselves!

Yes new money flow is the prime factor and accelerating the new wave. China is having more power mining now they decided to benefit from bitcoin booms. Both are good for bitcoin ecosystem. Lets wait for the prices go beyond previous high.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:25:07 AM

Yes new money flow is the prime factor and accelerating the new wave. China is having more power mining now they decided to benefit from bitcoin booms. Both are good for bitcoin ecosystem. Lets wait for the prices go beyond previous high.

It's time to be a bit nervous but also optimistic that we will see prices appreciate.
As it is the rise has been fairly steady but not rapid which to me signifies a stable but good increase in the value of Bitcoin to users, and with china having more investors is always a good sign for it.

Laketear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:57:19 AM

It's time to be a bit nervous but also optimistic that we will see prices appreciate.
As it is the rise has been fairly steady but not rapid which to me signifies a stable but good increase in the value of Bitcoin to users, and with china having more investors is always a good sign for it.

Steady rise of the price means the value of bitcoin is recognized gradually. So the future of bitcoin is bright.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: