Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:50:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [(Updated 4/2)USA/CANADA GROUP BUY] Denarium Silver 1 BTC Coins  (Read 8229 times)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 09:18:52 AM

Can we still get in on the US order?
No. The order has already been made and the package is on its way to ezeminer.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:39:24 PM

Grading service was what, $17?  For that I'll go ahead and get the grading service done.
Under 30 coins and grading costs $19 per + return shipping ($21).
The grading service is $19, I threw a number of $20 just to account for shipping to and from ANACS. I will try and message everyone individually before I split it into two parts. One to ANACS and the others to customers that will be receiving coins.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:51:11 AM

It only took an hour, but I think everyone that will be receiving coins has a message in their mailbox.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:29:08 AM

It only took an hour, but I think everyone that will be receiving coins has a message in their mailbox.

I did not receive a message.

Thank you
You should be good now.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:43:00 PM

I will be picking up the package tomorrow. Came faster than I expected which is great.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 09:16:25 AM

I will be picking up the package tomorrow. Came faster than I expected which is great.
Glad to hear that ezeminer! Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:22:01 PM

Glad to hear that ezeminer! Grin
Well good news is everyone's coins made it.
Bad news, I was the only one who had a package broken into by customs. But good news is everyone else's coins were intact and did not look to be tampered with. I will ship out the people whom had declined to grade their coins on Monday.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:45:48 PM

Well good news is everyone's coins made it.
Bad news, I was the only one who had a package broken into by customs. But good news is everyone else's coins were intact and did not look to be tampered with. I will ship out the people whom had declined to grade their coins on Monday.

Sad Hopefully they didn't leave any fingerprints or marks on your coins.
Small scratch on the front side. But it isn't very noticeable...

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:51:24 PM

Good news, 4 packages went out today.

Also ANACS allows drop offs and pickups for coins, so this'll be great for people wanting to get coins graded.

BookofNick

Activity: 316
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:17:11 AM

Also ANACS allows drop offs and pickups for coins, so this'll be great for people wanting to get coins graded.

I got my coins today, thanks ezminer (and mitchell)!

Any reason why mine were taken out of the box that they were sent in from Denarium? Mitchell posted a pic of all the sealed boxes. Mine were not sealed in that original box. Looks like the contents were taken out and put into a USPS priority shipping box.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:02:04 AM

Any reason why mine were taken out of the box that they were sent in from Denarium? Mitchell posted a pic of all the sealed boxes. Mine were not sealed in that original box. Looks like the contents were taken out and put into a USPS priority shipping box.
The box they shipped in was larger than the USPS box. I tried, but it would not have worked. If you want me to get a picture I could.
I just transferred the contents from box to box, they had room in the first box. Also to allow padding to be added. Denarium had no padding, but the items were sorta snug when I opened the box.

Edit: I opened each of the denarium boxes one at a time. Just to not confuse the orders with each other. Each box contained coins and an order invoice. I added the denarium piece of paper telling what they are and what they do just because 9 were supplied to me. Each box matched each person by name or address. Also because my coin was originally opened by who I assume was US customs, I had opened each of the Denarium boxes to ensure that no one else had this problem, as the picture from an earlier post.

bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:29:46 AM

Received my coins.  Thank you everyone!
BookofNick

Activity: 316
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:22:50 PM

The box they shipped in was larger than the USPS box. I tried, but it would not have worked. If you want me to get a picture I could.
I just transferred the contents from box to box, they had room in the first box. Also to allow padding to be added. Denarium had no padding, but the items were sorta snug when I opened the box.

Edit: I opened each of the denarium boxes one at a time. Just to not confuse the orders with each other. Each box contained coins and an order invoice. I added the denarium piece of paper telling what they are and what they do just because 9 were supplied to me. Each box matched each person by name or address. Also because my coin was originally opened by who I assume was US customs, I had opened each of the Denarium boxes to ensure that no one else had this problem, as the picture from an earlier post.

Correct me if I'm wrong - don't you just need a priority label to ship priority? It doesn't have to be in a priority box, IIRC. So they could have been shipped in a different box and not opened.

Also, if customs opened your box, you'd obviously be able to see that. The tape would be broken. If the remainder of the boxes were still sealed, wouldn't it make sense to assume that customs did not open them? Tampering with the boxes (breaking the tape) to see if they were tampered with doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Is anyone else bothered by this? No offense to you personally, ezminer, but this is a very security sensitive item. Isn't it important to ensure that the packages arrive at the destination unaltered from how they left Denarium? For all I know, these coins could have been removed from their packaging, or the activation cards switched, or the coins themselves switched. The coins are able to be easily removed from the white card they're on and replaced without evidence of tampering. You or someone else could have physically handled my coin and put it back.

Please help me understand.

ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:59:29 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong - don't you just need a priority label to ship priority? It doesn't have to be in a priority box, IIRC. So they could have been shipped in a different box and not opened.

Also, if customs opened your box, you'd obviously be able to see that. The tape would be broken. If the remainder of the boxes were still sealed, wouldn't it make sense to assume that customs did not open them? Tampering with the boxes (breaking the tape) to see if they were tampered with doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Is anyone else bothered by this? No offense to you personally, ezminer, but this is a very security sensitive item. Isn't it important to ensure that the packages arrive at the destination unaltered from how they left Denarium? For all I know, these coins could have been removed from their packaging, or the activation cards switched, or the coins themselves switched. The coins are able to be easily removed from the white card they're on and replaced without evidence of tampering. You or someone else could have physically handled my coin and put it back.

Please help me understand.
I just did a quick lookup about that. It says you can use a non flat rate box with a flat rate sticker. But these boxes here would not have ensured your coins made it there safely. They are like 1/16 inch or something for the cardboard, the only padding you would have received on your coins is the white waxy paper thing, and the bublewrap on the bonus coins. I only provided padding just because you all may have spent a lot of money on these coins depending on what you paid for it.

I cannot be a 100% sure on the US customs idea. First I thought that because all the boxes were taped the same, except mine.

I made a mistake with flat rate boxes because they went from 5.95 to 6.80 since I last shipped flat rate, but kept it at the 5.95 just to not keep changing things around.

I personally have nothing to gain by altering or changing the activation cards or coins. (If you are thinking from a criminal's perspective, you would do something you could get away without people noticing. That would be the smart way correct?) If your activation cards don't work then maybe that can raise some concern, I would recommend contacting denarium at that point. I just wanted to be a helpful forum member in this group buy since minerjones told me he was busy during the time when coins were being auctioned.

Technomage
Legendary

Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 05:13:40 PM

It should be easy to verify everything once the coins have arrived to their end destinations. If there is any doubt about the authenticity of the product. Our system is built in a way that these things can always be verified.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:09:07 PM

I just thought of it, but what about our free brass coins? I assume you were not grading those since they are not loaded?
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:37:49 AM

I just thought of it, but what about our free brass coins? I assume you were not grading those since they are not loaded?
If you want to pay for them to be graded sure. I was just going to send in the silvers, unless people specifically wanted to get their brass graded too.
I will try and get everyone high resolution pictures of their coins by the end of the week. All coins have been resting in their boxes and untouched by myself. I feel like my whole customs problem wasn't actually customs. Someone noted that their coin capsule felt a little loose and it might have come off while shipping.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 11:28:03 PM

Nope, not wanting it graded...just was not sure what the plan was. I am guessing the silver coins will grade very poorly from the pictures I have seen. I have never heard of hand polishing a coin directly from the mint. The high res pictures I have seen show lots of swirl marks on them... Embarrassed
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1072

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:56:50 AM

Eh why not, I'll still take the grading gamble.    Cool

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 12:18:49 PM

Eh why not, I'll still take the grading gamble.    Cool

I will take a look at it in person and then decide if I want to submit or not. If I feel it will grade low then grading is a waste of time and $$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: