Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hurricane Sandy False Flag  (Read 8182 times)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:35:41 PM

I am not saying their is or is not a weather machine.   But, why would you think automatically other governments would know it?

Please always keep in mind that the US government is not the only government in the entire world, that the US government has many enemies, and that those enemies have a lot of spies and espionage programs around US (including foreign satellites and monitoring outposts).

Wow, so you equate that just because governments have spies, surveillance & satellites that something this damning would leak.  If something is meant to be secret, it will be, the government only plays that it is incompetent.   
I agree with Rassah on this.

The government is made up of human beings, just like us.  Sure, there are some hidden secrets, but large-scale conspiracy theories rarely hold water for long, because with too many human beings involved, one of them is liable to make a mistake, crack, or otherwise inadvertently (or advertently) reveal the secret.

Who is to say a weather machine would need a large scale operation?  It could be a small device that only needs a relatively small group of people to operate it.
If it was a small device, why is it that no one else could figure out how to make one?
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 07:40:57 PM

I am not saying their is or is not a weather machine.   But, why would you think automatically other governments would know it?

Please always keep in mind that the US government is not the only government in the entire world, that the US government has many enemies, and that those enemies have a lot of spies and espionage programs around US (including foreign satellites and monitoring outposts).

Wow, so you equate that just because governments have spies, surveillance & satellites that something this damning would leak.  If something is meant to be secret, it will be, the government only plays that it is incompetent.   
I agree with Rassah on this.

The government is made up of human beings, just like us.  Sure, there are some hidden secrets, but large-scale conspiracy theories rarely hold water for long, because with too many human beings involved, one of them is liable to make a mistake, crack, or otherwise inadvertently (or advertently) reveal the secret.

Who is to say a weather machine would need a large scale operation?  It could be a small device that only needs a relatively small group of people to operate it.
If it was a small device, why is it that no one else could figure out how to make one?

We have seen technology get smaller and smaller and it seems like the smaller it is, the harder it is to produce.  Also it would not necessarily be a machine but rather a technique or some conjunction. 

As to your question, who knows?  That is a very open-ended question.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 07:41:48 PM

If you're going to hypothesis a small single user weather control device, why not also include a battery powered rail gun with backup 16MW laser, just to make it really dangerous?
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 07:45:26 PM

If you're going to hypothesis a small single user weather control device, why not also include a battery powered rail gun with backup 16MW laser, just to make it really dangerous?

I never said single user.   People use flimsy responses to speculation that anything odd has to be a large scale operation and then use that has why is couldn't happen because something would leak.  Secrets are kept and things are have major influence does not always need to be large.

Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:38:36 PM

I never said single user.   People use flimsy responses to speculation that anything odd has to be a large scale operation and then use that has why is couldn't happen because something would leak.  Secrets are kept and things are have major influence does not always need to be large.
My mistake, you said small group, not single user.

Regardless, there's no reason to think anyone is anywhere near the point of being able to steer a hurricane with any sort of device, let alone a small one. The energy required would be immense, and it would be orders of magnitude beyond anything any group as publicly demonstrated.
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 08:43:08 PM

Regardless, there's no reason to think anyone is anywhere near the point of being able to steer a hurricane with any sort of device, let alone a small one. The energy required would be immense, and it would be orders of magnitude beyond anything any group as publicly demonstrated.

I think so as well but I didn't want to be so dismissive to the OP which is interesting to say the least.  Too often we are totally dismissive too radical ideals, they deserve debate and discourse (usually) go through the due diligence.  We don't want to be closed minded and we also don't want to just jump off the deep end at the same time.  This is the core of critical thinking and analysis. 

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:48:43 PM

I think so as well but I didn't want to be so dismissive to the OP which is interesting to say the least.  Too often we are totally dismissive too radical ideals, they deserve debate and discourse (usually) go through the due diligence.  We don't want to be closed minded and we also don't want to just jump off the deep end at the same time.  This is the core of critical thinking and analysis. 
True, but we don't need to argue about 2+2=4.  Some things are obvious enough to not warrant much discussion.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:58:04 PM

All it might be is that the Military has extremely advanced weather prediction technology not available to civilians yet.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 09:02:38 PM

Too often we are totally dismissive too radical ideals

Oh the irony of this statement...

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 09:19:24 PM

No irony, we have exhaustively discussed AnCap vs. The State so maybe you should get your history straight or quit being intellectually dishonest.   More you respond the more I see what you like to do.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 09:40:20 PM

No irony, we have exhaustively discussed AnCap vs. The State so maybe you should get your history straight or quit being intellectually dishonest.   More you respond the more I see what you like to do.

I'm being intellectually dishonest?

You won't even answer a very simple question. I wonder why?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 09:49:21 PM

Yes you are.  You know why, re-read my final response on that if you have forgotten.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 09:59:52 PM

Yes you are.  You know why, re-read my final response on that if you have forgotten.

Oh, you mean this?
If you want to engage further, you should go into the last couple issues we have discussed and maybe come closer to me from the extreme position you have stuck too.

It's hardly extreme to want to know if you do or would have life insurance is it?

On the other hand, dodging that question like you have strikes me as extremely intellectually dishonest.

As did your refusal to acknowledge that companies are made up of private citizens, and several other statements I've seen from you recently... including the one that I quoted first in this discussion.

Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 10:04:17 PM

Oh, you mean this?
If you want to engage further, you should go into the last couple issues we have discussed and maybe come closer to me from the extreme position you have stuck too.

It's hardly extreme to want to know if you do or would have life insurance is it?

On the other hand, dodging that question like you have strikes me as extremely intellectually dishonest.

As did your refusal to acknowledge that companies are made up of private citizens, and several other statements I've seen from you recently... including the one that I quoted first in this discussion.

I never said, I refused to let you take me down your little fringe logic road to try and build a case for  nuclear weapons for private citizens.   You're obviously out of touch with reality and would implement dangerous policies for everyone if given the chance.  Good day.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 10:10:51 PM

Oh, you mean this?

I never said, I refused to let you take me down your little fringe logic road to try and build a case for  nuclear weapons for private citizens.   You're obviously out of touch with reality and would implement dangerous policies for everyone if given the chance.  Good day.

Aww, don't be like that... I'm just curious. I honestly just want to know whether or not you do or would have life insurance.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2013, 10:32:56 PM

Well, in that case the issue would be physics. It would take an enormous amount of energy to create or control a hurricane, and anyone using anywhere near that amount of energy in the atmosphere would get instantly detected. So, too big of a conspiracy to keep secret + physics don't work out = crackpot theory, and thus I dismiss it same way I dismiss "over unity" machines based on magnets and such. Sure, we should engage and debate radical ideas and concepts, but not when they are so far out in the extreme and so easily disprovable.

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:12:22 AM

Well, in that case the issue would be physics. It would take an enormous amount of energy to create or control a hurricane, and anyone using anywhere near that amount of energy in the atmosphere would get instantly detected. So, too big of a conspiracy to keep secret + physics don't work out = crackpot theory, and thus I dismiss it same way I dismiss "over unity" machines based on magnets and such. Sure, we should engage and debate radical ideas and concepts, but not when they are so far out in the extreme and so easily disprovable.

how is a magnet not free energy? does the magnet 'wear out' as its used?

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 04:22:33 AM

Let's say that the pull of a magnet on a stator of the generator at closest approach is 1. As the magnet on the rotor nears closest approach, the magnet's pull increases towards 1, speeding up the rotor. As the magnet on the rotor passes closest approach, it gradually decreases from 1, slowing down the rotor. The net effect is 0.

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:21:18 AM

Let's say that the pull of a magnet on a stator of the generator at closest approach is 1. As the magnet on the rotor nears closest approach, the magnet's pull increases towards 1, speeding up the rotor. As the magnet on the rotor passes closest approach, it gradually decreases from 1, slowing down the rotor. The net effect is 0.

then how do you explain this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PDeK6rprA4#t=1m38s

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 05:44:40 AM

then how do you explain this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PDeK6rprA4#t=1m38s

You'll note the first one is never moved from the carpet. If you look carefully at 2:24, you can see a coin cell battery in the second "prototype". (you'll note that this is also the side where the wire attaches, and it conveniently disappears into the tape). I suspect heavy use of magnetic reed switches.

Have you tried this yourself? Seems a simple enough hack.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: