Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amoxicillin 500mg X 20 capsules  (Read 7189 times)
flaxceed (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

>>Note new email flaxceed@tormail.org<<

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 06:46:09 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2011, 06:24:36 AM by flaxceed

No prescription required- EVER!

flaxceed@hushmail.com

amoxicillin 500mg, 20pcs, $20 delivered

alprazolam [xanax] 1mg, 60 pcs, $200 delivered

ciprofloxacin 500mg, 10pcs, $20 delivered

azithromycin 250mg, 6pcs, $40 delivered

xenical orlistat 120mg, 21 pcs, $100 delivered

premarin .625, 28 pcs [one month], $70 delivered

omeprazole [nexium/prilosec] 20mg, 20 pcs, $50 delivered

lexofloxacin 500mg, 10pcs, $160 delivered

lorazepam 1mg, 10 pcs, $100 delivered

effexor 75XR, 75mg, 28pcs, $195 delivered
-ask about 37.5mg, 150mg

GlaxoSmithKline 100mcg/200 dose Ventolin Evohaler $20 each postpaid (minimum 3 inhalers)

Orphenadrine citrate 35mg w/acetominophen 450mg, 100pcs, $50 postpaid

Rebapimide 100mg x 100pcs, $120 postpaid

humulin R 10ml, 1 vial, $50 plus shipping and packaging

humulog 3ml pen, 5 pack, $200 plus shipping and packaging

new
HGH: 10 vials per box, and 10iu per vial, 100iu per box.  $560 includes trackable online shipping.  This is not drop-shippable so please allow an extra 5 days for my supplier to ship to me.

dbol [methandrostenolone] 10mg x 100 pcs, $100 delivered

anadrol 50 [oxymetholone] 50mg x 100 pcs, $85 delivered

TREN A100   [Trenbolone Acetate] 100mg/ml, 10ml/vial   , $150.00 delivered

DECA 250   [Nandrolone Decanoate] 250mg/ml, 10ml/vial, $125.00 delivered

Do you need a medicine that is not on this list?  Contact me!

flaxceed@hushmail.com

COMING SOON- INQUIRE!

Synthroid

Zoloft, Paxil

Lipitor

Norvasc/amlodipine

Claritin

Lanoxin

No prescription required- EVER!

//////////////////////////////////////////////
>>>>>>flaxceed@tormail.org<<<<<<
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

>>>  NOTE:  This is a new email address.  It is now tormail.org, and no longer tormail.net!  <<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuddlefish

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 06:46:51 AM

Isn't that an antibiotic?
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 06:47:45 AM

Yes, it is.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
tito13kfm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 06:48:53 AM

Buying and taking prescription drugs from an anonymous online source with 0 feedback?   Sign me up!
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 06:55:47 AM

In some places Amoxicillin is a prescription drug available only through a physician but in many parts of the world it is easy to walk into a drug store and buy it for cash.  I live in one of those places.  Considering that these are sealed blister packs manufactured by a well-known manufacturer there is little risk.  Also at the price of one BTC I will have to do considerable volume to make any money, so my only reasonable hope is to treat people well and gain repeat customers.

>>>  NOTE:  This is a new email address.  It is now tormail.org, and no longer tormail.net!  <<<

KnuttyD

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 07:04:01 AM

In some places Amoxicillin is a prescription drug available only through a physician but in many parts of the world it is easy to walk into a drug store and buy it for cash.  I live in one of those places.  Considering that these are sealed blister packs manufactured by a well-known manufacturer there is little risk.  Also at the price of one BTC I will have to do considerable volume to make any money, so my only reasonable hope is to treat people well and gain repeat customers.

Who is your target audience for this?
Antibiotics.... I dont think you can get a very good high from those. Then again, I have never tried.

Just curious (because I have been on way to many regimines of amox), who is the manufacturer?

If I helped you in some way, and you feel obligated to do so, you can tip me some coin!
1KVadqbELY3KuJhkm9rDtcwxZknhRsfPHY
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 07:14:33 AM

I'm not interested in giving anyone a "high".  I would like to make certain products available to people for a much lower price than they can obtain such things in their home country.  I can not commit to a particular manufacturer, only that these are name-brand drugs.  The market is dynamic and at times my cost for one brand is double or triple another brand. 

It should also be noted that I am not interested in "convincing" people who think this is a bad idea.  Much like bitcoin itself, it is available for those who wish to use it.  In an open marketplace we make offers and some accept while most do not.  I am comfortable with this scenario.

Phil21

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:01:45 PM

This makes a lot of sense - there would likely be a very strong market for this, developing over time.  It pretty much already exists, both in legal and semi-legal forms (mailorder prescription drugs from Canada?)

While you can certainly make strong arguments for restricting the use of antibiotics to "the masses" - I think that time has yet to come for this forum Smiley  This is one of those life-saving medications I feel are critical to having a non-expired course or two around "just in case", you never know when you can be cut off from easily available pharmacy sources due to natural disaster or $other_conspiracy_theory_here

Certainly won't be everyone's cup of tea though, of course - but it appears some may be surprised at the strength of this market already using other currencies.

Just my .02btc
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:10:53 PM

You might be right Phil.  I think the key is a flawless delivery record and prompt, professional customer service.  Success also hinges on whether people will embrace bitcoins or just use the old-school internet pharmacies who take credit cards.  It's a growing market and a growing payment method so perhaps I am onto something.

error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:08:18 PM

My big concern is that you're new here and have no obvious reputation. We have seen many new people come in, offer something for Bitcoins, and disappear without delivering.

In your case there's an additional concern that you might be a DEA agent or something.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 05:16:07 AM

I think in any online transaction there is risk and I agree with you that some people take a purchaser's money and walk away.  I think also that for 1BTC this would not be such a profitable enterprise for me if I were to take that route.  The prospect of building a brisk business and earning a profit on thousands of transactions per month is a lot more appealing.

The DEA has no interest in people who import medicine for personal use.  This is 100% legal in America.  A company like 4rx.com delivers many thousands of these parcels every day to Americans who do not wish to visit their doctor and pay for his time and then pay inflated prices for drugs for a simple malady that they can fix on their own. 

You have to ask yourself what amount of law enforcement resources will be committed to an investigation and prosecution of a person who buys 20 capsules of Amoxicillin over the internet.  Black tar heroin, yes.  Cocaine, yes.  But it seems that any law enforcement officer would be hard-pressed to convince their superiors, who in turn have to convince a federal district attorney, to commit scarce department resources to prosecute someone who is buying an antibiotic through the mail for personal use even if it were illegal- which it is not.  I think most officers would be laughed out of their chief's office.

I have a friend who inspired this business.  We were talking on the phone one day about his dermatologist.  He had been treated with an ointment for a skin disorder but the initial prescription had run out.  When he called the dermatologist's office to ask for a refill, he was told he would have to come for another office visit- $90.  Remember there are approximately 70 million Americans with no health insurance right now.  This number grows constantly. 

My friend contacted me and asked if I could get this ointment for his rash.  I shipped it to him the next day.  He paid me $48 for the medicine and saved the $90 doctor's visit.  To fill the prescription in the United States would have cost him $170.  Essentially he got the $260 worth of American-style medicine for $48.  That looks like a good deal to me, and it pleased him.  I will continue to serve him any chance that I get, and I want to do the same for others.

In the East drugs are not controlled the way they are in the West.  In the East we visit a pharmacy for a simple infection, we talk with the pharmacist, and buy the medicine for a normal price.  There is not a giant bureaucracy that makes doctors rich, pharmacists rich, insurance companies rich, drug companies rich, politicians rich, and makes the common man poor.

Some of my Western friends are shocked that they could walk into any drugstore in many Asian countries and buy virtually anything they want.  "The streets must be littered with drug addicts!" they say.  No.  In your culture you are taught that you need this "protection" from yourself.  In reality some people need this protection and most people don't, and laws have no effect on who is an addict and who is not. 

bullox

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:13:19 AM

IMO, Being able to purchase/supply life-saving medicine with BTC is only a positive thing.  One must understand the risks for society as a whole for taking amox when not necessary, but to be able to purchase an amox blister pack for 1 BTC, it is at least 10x cheaper (in the USA) than going to a doctor and having him prescribe you one that you then have to also pay for.

I welcome this, and my next BTC mined I will order one.
timmo11

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:23:45 AM

This to to my mind is a great demonstration of the power of bitcoins

On the one hand vastly uneven markets will be ironed out. Why are designer jeans so cheap in the USA but prescription drugs so expensive? There are lots of anomalies like this an a cheap international online medium of exchange will break many of the monopolies around the world.

But there is also a down side.

Antibiotic resistance is much greater in countries where there are freely available. For example just within Europe resistance was much lower in Germany than in Spain, because they were much harder to get in Germany.

There is a race to the bottom both in prices and in regulation. Of course, if you are a libertarian this can only be a good thing. The well being of the individual is always more important than the group....
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:28:15 AM

Bullox I hope that I have a chance to serve you.  Contact me anytime for this product or any related products.  I answer promptly.

Astro

Activity: 284

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:46:12 AM

Do you sell Ciprofloxacin? 
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2011, 09:50:18 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2011, 03:11:04 PM by tecshare

Of course, if you are a libertarian this can only be a good thing. The well being of the individual is always more important than the group....

Yes, you are right - people should remain ill and possibly die because some government or private entity deems them unworthy of treatment. This argument about restricting use is more about maintaining the salaries of MDs and not so much about the public health. The medical industry in the USA is all about selling perpetual treatments, and not very often a cure. There is far more evidence to suggest that most antibiotic resistant bacteria strains come from animal produce (which are mandated by law to be pumped full of antibiotics), as well as hospital decontamination chemicals rather than over use of antibiotics.

"It's an important mission, as industrial agriculture is the country's largest antibiotic user: Animals consume nearly 70% of these meds, perhaps more than 24 million pounds a year, says the Union of Concerned Scientists. "

http://www.prevention.com/health/nutrition/smart-shopping/the-superbug-in-your-supermarket/article/9b99ce1071ff1210VgnVCM10000030281eac____

"For the study, the researchers purchased 289 raw meat samples, including 156 beef, 76 chicken and 57 turkey samples, from 30 grocery stores in Detroit from August 2009 through January 2010. The researchers found that 22.5 percent of the samples were contaminated with S. aureus and six samples tested positive for MRSA. Of the six samples contaminated with MRSA, two were beef, three were chicken and one was turkey, the researchers said."

http://health.lfx8.com/20110522/u-s-supermarket-meat-contains-mrsa-germ-study/

""Staph" bacteria is nothing to fool around with-it can cause everything from a rash to life-threatening sepsis and endocarditis. And because we've consumed so many antibiotics, the staph bacteria isn't easily controllable by drugs. In fact, in the tests done by study researchers at the Translational Genomics Research Institute, 47 percent of the meat contained bacteria resistant to three types of antibiotics."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/15/staph-bacteria-us-meat_n_849730.html

http://www.slashfood.com/videos-partner/journalist-maryn-mckenna-discusses-the-mrsa-epidemic-500516877-207

EDIT: BTW he is completely right when he says this is 100% legal in the US.
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 11:16:51 AM

Yes Mintaka it is easy for me to obtain ciprofloxacin.  I will post a price and dosage/quantity tomorrow.  If anyone else is curious about azithromycin or other drugs please let me know and I will post these also.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 05:12:43 PM

As a future medical professional I see this as absurd. Look around the news and see the rampart issue of counterfeit drugs then think again about where you get your medication from. Not only that, but uses like this is what is contributing to the rapid development of resistant bacteria. Drug companies aren't putting as much effort into researching antibiotics like they used to, and if I recall correctly we're several years off from new antibiotics. I highly doubt your average layperson knows which gram negative and which gram positive variants amoxicillin exerts its bactericidal effect on or how to identify if that is what they are suffering from, what the common side effects are and how to identify a type II hypersensitivity reaction.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2011, 10:30:27 PM

As a future medical professional I see this as absurd.

Some one doesn't like being cut out of the gravy train. BTW, has anyone here even heard of a single person you know EVER get sold fake antibiotics? Additionally antibiotics are a low margin product. Why would someone take all the time and money to counterfeit something that will sell for very little? Sounds to me like that is your medical indoctrination talking.
FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 12:27:13 AM

As a future medical professional I see this as absurd.

As a lay person I see the majority of the medical profession in the United States as absurd.  Drugs are overperscribed, real medical advice is seldom given (quit eating like that or you'll die vs. take this drug and "try to improve your diet").  I sincerely hope you are one of the few that is able to cut through the bullshit and provide true, compassionate help to other beings.  However, I imagine you're already bristling to defend yourself against my accusations because you identify with them.  And don't feed me some shit about people don't want the truth.  Fuck no, they don't want to hear it, but it's the right thing to do.  You may lose patients to some screwball who will tell them what they want to hear, but I can only hope you're in this for the right reasons, not the money.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: