Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money With Your CS:GO Knowledge! Untapped niche! Whitehat! ONLY $10!  (Read 3107 times)
Kyle Lowry (OP)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:36:11 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 12:43:11 AM by Kyle Lowry

I want to start by saying this is COMPLETELY WHITEHAT. Absolutely nothing illegal is involved. It will require minimal work to set up because I provide templates and examples. Have been using this method to make a couple hundred each month but no long have time to maintain it, so I will be sharing it with you guys.

This method has a marketplace of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of users. Advertising tips are also included! This method REQUIRES CS:GO knowledge and is NOT recommended for n00bs.

This will take a little bit of time to start but afterwards is EXTREMELY EASY to maintain. Once you get it started, you will require little no effort each day to keep making money.

What are you waiting for? Buy your copy now and start making that cashflow!

After purchasing, a vouch/review would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy ^.^ Do not leak this method (less money for you anyways Tongue)
Now accepting PayPal and BTC!

AUTOBUY LINK: https://payivy.com/v/c7c48

Month of September 2015

Requirements:
Adobe Photoshop
Internet Access
thats about it Tongue

Benefits:
You are NOT stealing inventories
You are NOT phishing
Not risking your skins
Free to setup (after buying ebook ofc)
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 09:32:02 PM

Avid CS:GO player (SMFC) and trader here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mfjonezz/

Any chance for a free/discounted review copy? I'm interested in seeing what this is about Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:54:12 PM

Ready to do a review of the method Smiley

Done others before and would like to do it again Smiley

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:06:19 PM

Avid CS:GO player (SMFC) and trader here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mfjonezz/

Any chance for a free/discounted review copy? I'm interested in seeing what this is about Smiley

Please PM me to work out a deal, can definitely do a discount for you Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:57:44 AM

What does the method entail? You don't need to give details but just saying it's whitehat doesn't help. That's like saying "I have a whitehat method to make $450k a year!" (and then selling a book that says "Go to medical school and become a doctor, then specialize in plastic surgery or become a neurosurgeon").

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:32:07 AM

What does the method entail? You don't need to give details but just saying it's whitehat doesn't help. That's like saying "I have a whitehat method to make $450k a year!" (and then selling a book that says "Go to medical school and become a doctor, then specialize in plastic surgery or become a neurosurgeon").

Requires some knowledge about the CS pro scene (no, you aren't betting) and thats basically all you need to use this method. Hope that helps ^.^
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 09:37:18 PM

Sorry I forgot to post my short review here for this ebook. I purchased it at a discount of $5 from the seller.

The ebook contains approximately 2 pages in a PDF, it outlines the idea behind this method. It's most suitable for someone who is into esports or has some knowledge of the CS:GO pro scene.

I feel like the ebook is a bit brief. People who may not have much knowledge about CS:GO or it's pro scene might have a hard time starting out, but then again for $10 you can't expect too much.

The ebook has a lot of room to improve. The seller should be able to add more content, more detailed instructions and more examples.

This is a method that definitely could work but it's not exactly "easy", you will have to do some work and put up some content to see any rewards. It definitely is "whitehat", nothing illegal or sketchy, and you won't need to purchase anything else to get started, so there's no upselling of any sorts here by the seller.

Overall I feel like this particular ebook the seller is selling has a lot of room for improvement and can easily be sold for more than just 10 bucks if more examples and guidelines were to be added. I simply can not see anyone who has no knowledge of CS:GO or it's pro scene to be able to use this method fairly well.

I hope my short review helps both the buyers and the seller in improving the product.

If I had to rate this ebook out of 10 I would have to give it a 5.5/10 at best, mainly due to the lack of content, or perhaps my expectations were just a bit too high for a $10 ebook, I'll let you decide Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
ozdesi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:19:39 AM

I can pay $5 for this guide as 2nd customer.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:27:43 AM

Hi I'm interested in the tutorial your selling but I'm wondering, has this been sold to others since you posted back In October? It was reviewed that it could use some more work and information. Has the ebook been updated at all since you originally posted?  Are you releasing any more vouch copies? As a csgo player and bettor, I wouldn't mind trying it and posting a review. If not, I will wait until I have some info before purchasing. Thank you.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:23:01 AM

Has anybody vouch for this? what is the guarantee that I will earn money as promised by the OP?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:16:04 PM

Hi I'm interested in the tutorial your selling but I'm wondering, has this been sold to others since you posted back In October? It was reviewed that it could use some more work and information. Has the ebook been updated at all since you originally posted?  Are you releasing any more vouch copies? As a csgo player and bettor, I wouldn't mind trying it and posting a review. If not, I will wait until I have some info before purchasing. Thank you.

This has been completely revamped and I redid the method to make sure it still works so I added new proofs as well! Updated the files included as well.

Has anybody vouch for this? what is the guarantee that I will earn money as promised by the OP?

There has been a vouch on this forum a little earlier in this thread. It is not too hard to start gaining a reliable income using my method or just a few hundred dollars here and there.

Hope this answers everyone's questions ^.^
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:29:17 PM

Bump! Method still working and completely revamped!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:49:54 PM

This has been completely revamped and I redid the method to make sure it still works so I added new proofs as well! Updated the files included as well.

There has been a vouch on this forum a little earlier in this thread. It is not too hard to start gaining a reliable income using my method or just a few hundred dollars here and there.

Well said but where can someone read the review about this great money making method?
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:25:17 PM

Well said but where can someone read the review about this great money making method?

Sorry I forgot to post my short review here for this ebook. I purchased it at a discount of $5 from the seller.

The ebook contains approximately 2 pages in a PDF, it outlines the idea behind this method. It's most suitable for someone who is into esports or has some knowledge of the CS:GO pro scene.

I feel like the ebook is a bit brief. People who may not have much knowledge about CS:GO or it's pro scene might have a hard time starting out, but then again for $10 you can't expect too much.

The ebook has a lot of room to improve. The seller should be able to add more content, more detailed instructions and more examples.

This is a method that definitely could work but it's not exactly "easy", you will have to do some work and put up some content to see any rewards. It definitely is "whitehat", nothing illegal or sketchy, and you won't need to purchase anything else to get started, so there's no upselling of any sorts here by the seller.

Overall I feel like this particular ebook the seller is selling has a lot of room for improvement and can easily be sold for more than just 10 bucks if more examples and guidelines were to be added. I simply can not see anyone who has no knowledge of CS:GO or it's pro scene to be able to use this method fairly well.

I hope my short review helps both the buyers and the seller in improving the product.

If I had to rate this ebook out of 10 I would have to give it a 5.5/10 at best, mainly due to the lack of content, or perhaps my expectations were just a bit too high for a $10 ebook, I'll let you decide Smiley

This is the vouch for the old version, which has been enhanced greatly now ^.^
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:05:25 PM

When i checked this thread the next person that is due for vouch copy is Hamuki, i think your thread will be better if you can send him a vouch copy.

Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:59:16 PM

When i checked this thread the next person that is due for vouch copy is Hamuki, i think your thread will be better if you can send him a vouch copy.

A vouch copy has been given to master-P (before he went bad) and he has already reviewed the method. I don't understand why another vouch copy should be given, sorry.
simple10192

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:23:08 AM

Don't purchase bad idea
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:31:45 AM

Don't purchase bad idea

Why? Have you bought the ebook? If so, maybe leave a more detailed review as to why we should not buy. I'd like to see more reviews on this method.
rod1234

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:49:38 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 02:11:02 PM by rod1234

Have you updated the ebook so that even Someone with almost no knowledge about csgo can understand our this still requires basic knowledge
Kyle Lowry (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:04:14 PM

Have you updated the ebook so that even Someone with almost no knowledge about csgo can understand our this still requires basic knowledge

It will still require some basic knowledge, there is no way this method can be done by people who don't know what the game is. Anyone who plays the game however should have no problem understanding how to use this method (it's REALLY easy if you play the game!). It has been updated to be easier to use as well. Everything you need is included and you can get started with about 10 minutes of work.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: