Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negaive trust ratings and loans  (Read 2218 times)
reminesjoseph (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:29:02 PM

Im new here, and now since my first post was deemed illegal or whatever, I now have negative ratings....Im just trying to build my trust rating, and its kind of backfired on me...I guess I don't have "collateral" according to replies on my post....So my question is: What do I do to gain a better trust rating being new? I don't have any Altcoin accounts, so any advice?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:33:50 PM

Read all the stickies on the lending forum and the some of the replies in there. Trust is something to be earned not begged or bought or asked for. As for your post being "illegal" you were given a chance to lock your thread and you ignored it, and even after that you asked no-collateral on several other threads. The only way to at least bring your trust rating to 0 , be active and helpful for at least a month and PM EquaMobi to consider his trust feedback and maybe you will have a chance of getting it removed
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:38:44 PM

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

marjod

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:38:56 PM

I'm not surprised you've got neg with a first post asking for a loan without providing any collateral.

First, show you want to be involved in this community by being active, trust will come later all by itself. If you look for a gain of trust quickly, you will surely be disappointed and more neg will be added to your account.
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:43:00 PM

And you still continue
How much do I qualify for with my account as collateral? Im brand new and need to find someone to take a chance on me in order to raise my trust rating. I had posted earlier but it kinda back-fired on me as my collateral was not good enough.
You just broke another unofficial rule of bitcointalk, loans for trust farming. More neg following
reminesjoseph (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:47:14 PM

jesus dude, cut me some slack, Im new here and just trying to make the best of my account.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:59:10 PM

jesus dude, cut me some slack, Im new here and just trying to make the best of my account.

Asking a loan as a new without knowing anything in return from this forum was not a nice to do, that is why you got neg, trust.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 11:06:07 PM

Here you get negative trust even if it is supposed you are a scammer.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:16:07 PM

Here you get negative trust even if it is supposed you are a scammer.

/sarcasm This guy definitely knows about the workings around here, don't even mind the negative trust rating he has.
Bifta

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:02:46 AM

The best way to make the best of your account is to read the stickies in the sections you want to post in so that you know the rules, and follow the rules and just post, but don't spam. Be helpful to discussions, rank your account up. Be active. Don't beg, and don't ask for things like trust. You will get trust if people think you are trustworthy, but you must first show that you are trustworthy. Rep loans are frowned upon since it is essentially buying trust, which any scammer could do to make themselves seem trustworthy for a later scam. So don't do it.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:13:26 AM

being new doesn't mean you can't read  Roll Eyes
read the sticky thread on each section before you post, you'll never miss it because it highlighted in gray unless you ignore it

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:28:31 AM

Im new here, and now since my first post was deemed illegal or whatever, I now have negative ratings....Im just trying to build my trust rating, and its kind of backfired on me...I guess I don't have "collateral" according to replies on my post....So my question is: What do I do to gain a better trust rating being new? I don't have any Altcoin accounts, so any advice?

See a newbie asking for loan is always suspicious here . There have been many cases when newbies scammed the lenders. In this case whoever gave you negative repo has a valid point of doing that. Anyway you can remove it by settling the matter in PM with whoever provided you the negative trust.

And please give yourself a reading to stickies in every section of forum so that you come to know about rules and regulations.

Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:56:56 PM

I have some sympathy for the OP. He might think the best way to increase your reputation is to borrow money and return as agreed. That is what we do in the society. We shop with credit card, and pay back at the end of the agreed period. Our credit score will improve.
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:06:36 PM

If you want those negative points and feedback removed or at least turn to Neutral feedback, try to make a deal with those who gave you those feedback and promise that you'll be a good boy in the community and offer a time frame for feedback to be removed just like what Vod is doing to the newbies who asks for a loan without collateral. Take note that "deal" doesn't mean you will bribe them, just ask nicely. You may try but its bot a sure way for feedback to be edited or removed.

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:09:32 PM

If you want those negative points and feedback removed or at least turn to Neutral feedback, try to make a deal with those who gave you those feedback and promise that you'll be a good boy in the community and offer a time frame for feedback to be removed just like what Vod is doing to the newbies who asks for a loan without collateral. Take note that "deal" doesn't mean you will bribe them, just ask nicely. You may try but its bot a sure way for feedback to be edited or removed.
Most DT members have a "policy" for these type of negative feedback, EquaMobi(the one who gave the neg to OP) has "Warning for locking the thread, if its ignored, give a negative feedback" and most likely(I heard it in some thread once) "If the newbie behaves in a good manner, and is an active member of the forum, remove the feedback on request." , same goes for Vod except for the Warning part.
Anyway there is no use for more discussion in this thread, seems either OP quit or is still in the forum from another account , cause
Last Active:   October 27, 2015, 10:51:21 PM
sci

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:48:29 PM

Read all the stickies on the lending forum and the some of the replies in there. Trust is something to be earned not begged or bought or asked for. As for your post being "illegal" you were given a chance to lock your thread and you ignored it, and even after that you asked no-collateral on several other threads. The only way to at least bring your trust rating to 0 , be active and helpful for at least a month and PM EquaMobi to consider his trust feedback and maybe you will have a chance of getting it removed

This is definitely an interesting board. Highly suspicious members of everything & everyone which definitely makes sense when dealing with bitcoins & semi-legal goings on. A user mentioned that he was interested in handguns and I contacted him, he must not have liked my reply, because, no re-reply from him. Oh well. I'm not out to change the world or anything like that. I'm old a retired codger having fun on my 'puter. I'm even gonna gamble on one of those inexpensive keys for Win 10 Pro on my main machine! Problem is, almost ALL of the peeps selling these things have neg rating and so I've jumped on the paranoid bandwagon with the rest of youse guys. Am I going to get my $5 worth from any of these characters? Most seem a bit emotionally fragile, and their online affect is flaky. So here goes, mexxer-2, who (or whom) would you buy a key from? Which is usually a much shorter list of those you wouldn't purchase from, I bet.   
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:41:15 PM

This is definitely an interesting board. Highly suspicious members of everything & everyone which definitely makes sense when dealing with bitcoins & semi-legal goings on. A user mentioned that he was interested in handguns and I contacted him, he must not have liked my reply, because, no re-reply from him. Oh well. I'm not out to change the world or anything like that. I'm old a retired codger having fun on my 'puter. I'm even gonna gamble on one of those inexpensive keys for Win 10 Pro on my main machine! Problem is, almost ALL of the peeps selling these things have neg rating and so I've jumped on the paranoid bandwagon with the rest of youse guys. Am I going to get my $5 worth from any of these characters? Most seem a bit emotionally fragile, and their online affect is flaky. So here goes, mexxer-2, who (or whom) would you buy a key from? Which is usually a much shorter list of those you wouldn't purchase from, I bet.    
This is off-topic from the thread, you should make a thread in meta if you have a problem with negative feedbacks given to members who sell MSDN keys or hacked/illegal microsoft keys, or PM me if you have a problem specifically with me and my feedbacks.
As to your question, I would buy keys from the official site most of the times or just use torrents, not that I support torrenting them though.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:13:42 PM

why not just create a new one?  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
sci

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:03:42 PM

why not just create a new one?  Tongue

Hey, you there owlcatz, STOP making sense.  Roll Eyes
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 11:23:46 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin talk brother, the most toxic, non moderated place all people can go to scam others and get away with it, hack websites and come here to tell everyone they did it and no punishment, and break law after law. I would say 90% of the people with red trust can most likely be trusted, and 90% of the people with green trust you should be very aware of. forget trying to build your trust system in this shithole of a forum its not worth it, its just abused, and most of what these guys are giving you red trust for they have done themselves to get their green trust.

Bottom line your fighting a loosing battle.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: