Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin2's Chain of Conflict First Person Shooter is back in production.  (Read 3265 times)
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:54:54 PM

Chain of Conflict is being streamed now live on Twitch.

Looks interesting

Watching the guy run around with a sword.
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:35:40 AM

Ok, his streaming is over, but if you missed your chance to watch live, you can always check out the videos he uploaded of the stream here:

http://www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto/v/22766107

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:03:49 AM

Ok, his streaming is over, but if you missed your chance to watch live, you can always check out the videos he uploaded of the stream here:

why only on twitch? you know that is possible to export the live vod directly to youtube when the stream ends?

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:46:31 PM

why only on twitch? you know that is possible to export the live vod directly to youtube when the stream ends?

I'll have him do that, thanks for the info, =D

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:48:23 PM

He did do it, lol, just forgot to tell me, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_sJ_5N0VmE

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:43:05 PM

He did do it, lol, just forgot to tell me, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_sJ_5N0VmE

Strange because usually there is a option that you need to activate and anyway is normal that doesn't tell you if you know that twitch has to upload the vod into youtube as soon as you end the actual streaming

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:45:07 AM

Strange because usually there is a option that you need to activate and anyway is normal that doesn't tell you if you know that twitch has to upload the vod into youtube as soon as you end the actual streaming

I meant he didnt tell me he had it on his youtube channel, i have never streamed anything at all myself, so i didnt know, lol.. sorry for the confusion.

World without fiats!
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:50:45 PM

Fantastic to see this still being worked on it has been a work in progress for a while, many would have given up but good luck to you.
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:05:22 PM

Fantastic to see this still being worked on it has been a work in progress for a while, many would have given up but good luck to you.

Yeah I haven't given up, I would really like to see this happen, and so far I'm the only one I know of working on a custom first person shooter centered on crypto.

Cool! I really like this concept

Thanks

Also here is an update on the progress of the gas station. I used to work in one when I was younger, so this should be pretty accurate.

Took me about 9 hours to create this cash register, but its reusable and is pretty accurate besides no color/texture atm.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:18:06 PM

Updated the OP with the new links to the latest demo, and the youtube video of ChadCrypto playing it.

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:31:08 PM

Updated the OP with the new links to the latest demo, and the youtube video of ChadCrypto playing it.

Today i did a record try of the game on my Ati Radeon 5450 HD and let's say i found some problems with the hunger and thirsty meter and some other problems and questions that i will explain on the real video, anyway the performance is so and so at the moment if will be locked at 30 fps.

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:08:46 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 10:51:39 PM by KingArbinV

Today i did a record try of the game on my Ati Radeon 5450 HD and let's say i found some problems with the hunger and thirsty meter and some other problems and questions that i will explain on the real video, anyway the performance is so and so at the moment if will be locked at 30 fps.

Well I'm making it on a rig with a Sapphire 7950 HD, a 6-Core AMD FX cpu, and 20 gb of ram.. maybe try turning the game graphics down a tad, the program builds give that option before you start the game, also u can adjust your screen resolution to match your recording software i think, or vice versa.

World without fiats!
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:33:48 AM

Hey all, this is Chad Crypto. Just wanted to say hello in here. Hope you all liked my running around in COC the other day. Smiley

More videos will come soon, also there will be a tipbot soon where you can earn c2 and hyper on my Twitch Stream! Smiley

MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:21:49 AM

Well I'm making it on a rig with a Sapphire 7950 HD, a 6-Core AMD FX cpu, and 20 gb of ram.. maybe try turning the game graphics down a tad, the program builds give that option before you start the game, also u can adjust your screen resolution to match your recording software i think, or vice versa.

i know how to do so and in fact i used the fastest option, today i will maybe try with bandicam if i can get at least 5 or 7 more frames then fraps

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:16:54 AM

i know how to do so and in fact i used the fastest option, today i will maybe try with bandicam if i can get at least 5 or 7 more frames then fraps

The game keeps getting better and better in every demo. I hope you can make a good gameplay commentary and tips for improving.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:31:43 AM

The game keeps getting better and better in every demo. I hope you can make a good gameplay commentary and tips for improving.

Well the only problem is that on the last weeks i'm getting attacked from haters because i attacked the usual youtuber that instead of thinking about the community thinks about making money

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:33:57 AM

Ok got some more updates.. textured the counter top, gonna do the other cabinet the same way.

what do u guys think?

Don't forget we have crowdfunding going on as well as crowd support.

Crowd Support
-This is Free, just share on your social media with your friends, it increases awareness of the project.

HeadTalker

Crowd Funding
-Help support Chain of Conflict by donating to fund the project, optional but appreiciated and every bit helps.

StartJoin
Picisi Crowdfunding

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:37:53 AM

Ok got some more updates.. textured the counter top, gonna do the other cabinet the same way.

what do u guys think?

Crowd Support
-This is Free, just share on your social media with your friends, it increases awareness of the project.

HeadTalker

Crowd Funding
-Help support Chain of Conflict by donating to fund the project, optional but appreiciated and every bit helps.

StartJoin
Picisi Crowdfunding

Wait a sec, so the things that i noticed white were because you didn't applied the color yet? for a sec during the first record test i thinked to some problem with my graphic card, oh just to be sure, is the sign that points to the village gliched or not? i noticed that it gliched pretty well...

KingArbinV (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:44:23 AM

what do u guys think?

Crowd Support

HeadTalker

Crowd Funding

StartJoin
Picisi Crowdfunding

Wait a sec, so the things that i noticed white were because you didn't applied the color yet? for a sec during the first record test i thinked to some problem with my graphic card, oh just to be sure, is the sign that points to the village gliched or not? i noticed that it gliched pretty well...

no its no glitch, its like that because i have light rendering turned down by alot, it effects quality for now

World without fiats!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:45:59 AM

what do u guys think?

Crowd Support

HeadTalker

Crowd Funding

StartJoin
Picisi Crowdfunding

no its no glitch, its like that because i have lighting turned down by alot

I see, anyway i hope you fix that as soon as possible and in the meanwhile today i will do the second record test with bandicam and fraps (fraps is only for the framerate in this case, not the actual recording)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: