Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling/ providing info about memory cards (shipped from hong kong)  (Read 1051 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:28:07 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 01:23:27 AM by lottery248

(edited 2/4/2016)
i am out with master-P, i cannot trust him now as he is exposed to be a scam.
you will probably not gonna trust me, but once you clicked on my trust page, then you will see that what happened.
locked if none of the customers, i am not sure about the forum i can go for.
please shoot me a pm if i did not notice this post. i may not always have the spare time to do business, sorry for that matter.

now in www.cryptothrift.com , my details is in here. i am gonna post all of the stuff avaliable.

i wanna resell the unused bulk memory cards(including SSD, HDD if it is ok), if those cards are more expensive in your local region.
(i have no funds yet, but i am not trying to lie about selling it. if you are with bells on to give your funds to me directly, then it will go faster.)
if you believe that the price of that memory card you need is expensive, please shoot a post here(or a pm if i did not get noticed) about the details and i will send you the price info about the memory card and the shipping fee if you wanna buy it(including the estimated shipping charge).
if you are (mainly) in Asia, with an electronic store, I can have a direct wholesale price upon PM. (and the shipping cost are likely waived.)

the enquiry fee is down here:
you can just link the product link and specify your choice.
information for each card = .004 btc (escrow first.)
information for each card with >5 counts at once = .0036 btc each single count.
information for each card and you actually buy it = free.

no longer paid to attract more customers.

the purchase fee:
1% of the nominal price1 of memory cards and the final shipping fees (shipping fees for each 2 sd cards are now flat of $4 internationally, free for asia), taxes, fuel charge.
example, if you spent 1 btc here, and shipping fees(including taxes) is .2 btc, then the total charge would be : 1+(1*0.01)+0.2=1.21 btc
please buy it in bulk in order to minimize the overall additional charge.
100% satisfaction and legitimate, or full refund, i will be aware of counterfeit one.
1 0.8% if nominal spend is more than 2 btc.

why i need to do this:
i guess buying memory cards in your local region will be more expensive.  Tongue
if you need some bulk memory cards for your server, you will probably need it for. (starter of your custom server)
no more overpaying to your memory stuff.

via telegram: @lottery248

rules:
  • please better to escrow, no escrow preferred, so it free to choose.
  • the shipping fees are now flat of $4 outside Asia per 1 or 2.
  • subject to local law if necessary.
  • enquiry includes basic estimated price, further estimated shipping fees, taxes, etc.
  • no refunds once shipped.
  • shipping cost, including possible taxes receipt will be sent as photo to escrow.
  • please send a photo to me if you believe that the card you received is not legit, refunds will be considered.
  • subject to correction.

my avaliable stuff:

Strontium Nitro micro SDHC/XC
Samsung EVO micro SDHC/XC
Samsung PRO 850
Samsung EVO 850
toshiba exceria micro SDXC
more information soon. i will update this post if necessary.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3422

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 05:11:33 AM

Hello, I think this thread should be on the Goods section since it's physical object : Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Goods
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0

You can move the thread with the option on the lower left of this thread

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:14:16 AM

Hello, I think this thread should be on the Goods section since it's physical object : Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Goods
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0

You can move the thread with the option on the lower left of this thread
i am not sure, since i am also providing the price checking services.
thanks.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:21:35 AM

Although you might be a legitimate seller of various memory cards there's a lot of fake or counterfeited cards which are sold in Hong Kong and China. Buyer beware.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:23:56 AM

Although you might be a legitimate seller of various memory cards there's a lot of fake or counterfeited cards which are sold in Hong Kong and China. Buyer beware.
i need to add some words about "no counterfeit or money back", thanks for your post.
i am aware about the fake cards, i have a certain ability to figure out if it is a counterfeit one.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 05:06:55 AM

You can source cheap SSDs for desktops/laptops? How much would one with 250gb or 500gb cost? Any brand is fine as long as it's authentic.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:22:49 AM

You can source cheap SSDs for desktops/laptops? How much would one with 250gb or 500gb cost? Any brand is fine as long as it's authentic.
reminder: HKD is pegged to USD.

SATA3

Samsung EVO 850:
250GB = ~HKD$689 = ~$90
500GB = ~HKD$1200 =~$155

ADATA SP550:
240GB = ~HKD$500 = ~$65

Silicon Power S60:
480GB = ~HKD$1100 = ~$142

subject to bulk pricing.
shipping cost is around HKD$300 per 5 counts.
lol thanks, i guess i need to make my info to be free.

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:15:06 AM

bump, if you have anything to ask, just send a PM.
do not request purchase in here if the product is avaliable in my online shop, otherwise i will be possibly banned from using my online shop.

mobiletalk

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 06:12:06 AM

we will use escrows. Right ?
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 09:34:15 AM

we will use escrows. Right ?
explicitly, but you will have to choose a custom.  Smiley

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:42:23 AM

bump, now are targeting some Asian markets like india to resell; I have variety of them for selling, pictures proof if you wish to pay a sample cost.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: