News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 3404 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 879152 times)
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:16:02 AM

San Antonio Spurs is leading there and showed nice performance into previous match while Oklahoma City Thunder was on home court, hard to predict about the winner of this match as i think both teams have same opportunity there, bet on over 197.5 points @1.865 looking nice to take risk there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:43:41 AM

San Antonio Spurs is leading there and showed nice performance into previous match while Oklahoma City Thunder was on home court, hard to predict about the winner of this match as i think both teams have same opportunity there, bet on over 197.5 points @1.865 looking nice to take risk there.
I believe the San Antonio Spurs will advance in the west finals but it is going to be a long series. I think in the next game Oklahoma Thunder will win to even the series, westbrook and durant will again combine with a good performance to bet the SPURS, anther low scoring games I think, still betting on under 199
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:47:34 AM

I believe the San Antonio Spurs will advance in the west finals but it is going to be a long series. I think in the next game Oklahoma Thunder will win to even the series, westbrook and durant will again combine with a good performance to bet the SPURS, anther low scoring games I think, still betting on under 199

It's not far off for OKC to win since the last 2 games are close ones unlike game 1 so this could go up to Game 6 or 7.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers that is good to see over points has very good potential to make some profit there, i will place my bet on over 202 points @1.78 because i am quite sure this battle will be very entertaining as Cleveland Cavaliers has good offense there.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:14:09 AM

Atlanta Hawks vs Cleveland Cavaliers that is good to see over points has very good potential to make some profit there, i will place my bet on over 202 points @1.78 because i am quite sure this battle will be very entertaining as Cleveland Cavaliers has good offense there.

Cleveland could have another sweep but I guess there will be some adjustments in the hawks defense so Cavs might not be able to duplicate their prev 2 games where they hit tons of threes.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:22:52 AM

Cleveland could have another sweep but I guess there will be some adjustments in the hawks defense so Cavs might not be able to duplicate their prev 2 games where they hit tons of threes.
I hope you are right But I am thinking the other way, I believe that the hawks can at least win one game this series and that is in game 4, as the public also anticipating that this is another high scoring game but this is not, you cannot expect the cavs doing some unreal barrage of threes again. I hope I am wrong or the public lost. Grin
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:25:50 AM

The final score game 3 Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors is 120-108. Wow Warriors lose with many points here. My bet over points is win but my Warriors spread is lose.

Portland bringing lots of energy and enthusiasm in the last game. Really means nothing against a Curry-less team in the long run but its good for them.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

Cleveland Cavaliers is on good streak and leading by 3-0 against Atlanta Hawks, i am pretty sure Cleveland Cavaliers will win this game too and this will be great achievement for it with more confident way, i will pick handicap -4 @1.835 for betting there.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:15:57 AM

The final score game 3 Portland Trail Blazers vs Golden State Warriors is 120-108. Wow Warriors lose with many points here. My bet over points is win but my Warriors spread is lose.

Portland bringing lots of energy and enthusiasm in the last game. Really means nothing against a Curry-less team in the long run but its good for them.
Yes they did, but I doubt if they can still win in game 4, GSW are always a good team without curry they will probably bounce back. If curry will play in game 4 then that's a lot better for this team to end this portland at home. Warriors in game 3 is my prediction.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

The thing is it showed that w/o Curry they're not too much of a championship caliber team. Now Spurs on the other hand, you've got Leonard, Aldridge, and the ever growing big three plus West.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:32:21 PM

I agree on the last quote , they will need curry back on the track.one thing i have observe on golden state .they won on top NBA teams , but they loose mostly on below teams.
Tomorrow is an exciting game again OKC vs SPURS.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Note_spark

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 01:41:47 PM

The thing is it showed that w/o Curry they're not too much of a championship caliber team. Now Spurs on the other hand, you've got Leonard, Aldridge, and the ever growing big three plus West.

Curry is in good shape now, I saw him during their warm up before the game against Portland. Maybe next game he can already play and help his team in winning.
Spurs are good and has the potential to win. I just hope that no injuries will occur on their big three. I'll bet on Spurs tomorrow.  Wink

frank0929

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:12:03 PM

Dame Dolla played great with 40 points and 10 assists. Al-Farouq Aminu and CJ McCollum helped him and they get a comfortable win against Golden State Warriors. Draymond Green made 37, Klay Thompson 35 ponits but they had no help from other players in the team. The serie is 2-1 now just like other series except Cleveland - Atlanta which is 3-0 already.
Lutzow

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:49:21 PM

Portlands energy can only bring them a win or two but the talented GSW is still overmatched against the Blazers.

ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1488

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:01:16 PM

Portlands energy can only bring them a win or two but the talented GSW is still overmatched against the Blazers.

Portland is the first team this season to beat Golden State Warriors twice. Damian Lillard put his heart out for his team and his city. If they win Game 4 and make a draw in the serie again things might change. Game 4 is the most important match this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:18:28 PM

Match:Portland v Golden State
Bet option:Handicap 3.5: Golden State -3.5

Curry is not playing in game 3. They decided to rest him today, maybe he'll paly in Game 4. I think today Portland will win the match, they need this win more than Golden State. They have home court advantage, they don't have a credit to lose anymore.
I agree they almost pulled a win at golden state im sure they wouldnt lose on their home and would get the series to a 2-2. I'll be betting on Blazers ml its worth it for the odds.

13 points lead entering final quarter, looks like you're about to win your Blazers ML bet.
What were the odds for them going into the game? If you bet on them you are going to get paid nicely man!  Cheesy
The odds were at 2.33 before the game started wish i could share the slip but flutterclub doesnt have the share option.
Nice odds! Goldcoinminer had 2.4 maybe from a day before but those are big odds and great win for you if you placed that bet. They might be lower now for their next game.

Lutzow

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:20:03 PM

Portland is the first team this season to beat Golden State Warriors twice. Damian Lillard put his heart out for his team and his city. If they win Game 4 and make a draw in the serie again things might change. Game 4 is the most important match this season.

It is still possible and it will bring Lillard well deserved attention if he happens to bring the Portland to the next round.

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

Atlanta Hawk vs Cleveland Cavaliers
If Atlanta Hawk lose this game , they are out
Atlanta Hawk have to win this one and I think they might chance
Atlanta Hawks +5.5 @ 1.78

Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs
After a lose to Spurs at home few days ago , they definitely will win this time , no question about it
Oklahoma City Thunder @ 1.86
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:31:19 PM

Sadly as much as I would hope the Blazers to beat the Warriors (I'm a longtime Cavs fan) I don't think it's very realistic. I think the Warriors will get next game and it's practically over. The same could happen tonight with the Spurs I think, even if some games are closer than others you can clearly see how much better teams are both the Warriors and the Spurs (and the Cavs for that matter in the east). All 3 teams are miles ahead of the rest.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:59:19 PM

Sadly as much as I would hope the Blazers to beat the Warriors (I'm a longtime Cavs fan) I don't think it's very realistic. I think the Warriors will get next game and it's practically over. The same could happen tonight with the Spurs I think, even if some games are closer than others you can clearly see how much better teams are both the Warriors and the Spurs (and the Cavs for that matter in the east). All 3 teams are miles ahead of the rest.
Spurs and GSW will win game 4 we are all knew that those two giants of the west wanted home court advantage giving another life for their opponents here in the second round will put them at risk playing against the home court of their opponent in the final leg, so better to choose those both team from the money line. good luck guys.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 3404 »
  Print  

Jump to: