News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878843 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:37:18 PM

Tonight it's a win or go home game for Golden State Warriors. If they won't win the game they can't beat OKC from 1-3 to 4-3. I think NBA also knows this and they decided to not punish Draymond Green. Warriors really need his all around game and illegal screens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:43:03 PM

Tonight it's a win or go home game for Golden State Warriors. If they won't win the game they can't beat OKC from 1-3 to 4-3. I think NBA also knows this and they decided to not punish Draymond Green. Warriors really need his all around game and illegal screens.
It would be a more interesting finals with Cleveland and Oklahoma going for the glory I think that GSW is just a big hype machine with nothing but whiners in their starting line up.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

It would be a more interesting finals with Cleveland and Oklahoma going for the glory I think that GSW is just a big hype machine with nothing but whiners in their starting line up.

Yes, but NBA wants to see this serie to go over 6 or 7 games, just like Eastern finals. Live TV coverage etc. it's a big market. If it goes longer they get paid more. I predict OKC to win this game in normal circumstances.
Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:45:55 PM

What were the odds for both Thunder and Raptors to advance to the Finals and play each other?

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:48:58 PM

Yes, but NBA wants to see this serie to go over 6 or 7 games, just like Eastern finals. Live TV coverage etc. it's a big market. If it goes longer they get paid more. I predict OKC to win this game in normal circumstances.
Ah ok. Just like in the NHL finals. Who wants to see st.louis in the finals against Pittsburgh, ugghh!  Cheesy
Not enough fan base compared to san jose and tampa bay as they are a hungry market for a cold arena to sit in on a hot day in the sun and fun  Smiley

dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:53:23 PM

Ah ok. Just like in the NHL finals. Who wants to see st.louis in the finals against Pittsburgh, ugghh!  Cheesy
Not enough fan base compared to san jose and tampa bay as they are a hungry market for a cold arena to sit in on a hot day in the sun and fun  Smiley

Europe see this as sports tournament but America see this as an entertainment business. There are not any fans in American sports tournaments, there are customers. And they need to make customers happy. That's why we see a lot of rigged games and small retouching from various factors.
mixan
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:02:39 AM

What were the odds for both Thunder and Raptors to advance to the Finals and play each other?
Not sure but I bet on the highest on this match for un/212.5  Wink

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:07:57 AM

warriors havent lost two in a row all year.

Think just on that stat alone its worth a small bet.
Im not going big though as okc is playing great ball
right now

darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:10:55 AM

as expected ,,if gsw cant win today at okc's home we will see a champion on game 6..cause in game 5 gsw will surely get that game..
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:14:49 AM

right now

I think post season performances are very different from regular season. okc havent won against warriors during the regular but its very different here in the playoffs. And i think they got into the warriors incredible offense screens.

Yap its very rare and hard to cope up against that kind of lead and at least its warriors home court so they got high percentage of winning.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:30:19 AM

right now

I think post season performances are very different from regular season. okc havent won against warriors during the regular but its very different here in the playoffs. And i think they got into the warriors incredible offense screens.

Yap its very rare and hard to cope up against that kind of lead and at least its warriors home court so they got high percentage of winning.

Yeah this is different matters OKC has perfect scouting guys they find weakness against main gunner of gsw thats why they dominating the game 3 and if they really do it for  game 4 i dont think they will lose and out scored curry and thompson and also they have perfect blend now with two packs of scoring veterans and hardworking big, well let see the game 4 adjustment for both of the team and let see if okc will bet the odds again or gsw will bounce back for this time.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:46:37 AM

right now

Yeah this is different matters OKC has perfect scouting guys they find weakness against main gunner of gsw thats why they dominating the game 3 and if they really do it for  game 4 i dont think they will lose and out scored curry and thompson and also they have perfect blend now with two packs of scoring veterans and hardworking big, well let see the game 4 adjustment for both of the team and let see if okc will bet the odds again or gsw will bounce back for this time.
Yeah, Regular season game is very huge difference to playoffs, the defense and offence was improve every playoffs thats why its very hard to know who will be a dominating team. but i will go to OKC vs CAVS for the NBA finals, i want to see KD and KING James Showdown and also Wesbrook and Irving...!!!
Now i bet for OKC!!! Go Go Go
Babayega31

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:56:07 AM

right now

Yeah, Regular season game is very huge difference to playoffs, the defense and offence was improve every playoffs thats why its very hard to know who will be a dominating team. but i will go to OKC vs CAVS for the NBA finals, i want to see KD and KING James Showdown and also Wesbrook and Irving...!!!

Okc vs Cavs will thats what predicted by many fans i though at playoffs time gsw and spurs will battle in finals but it turns down all expectation, the king james vs kd battle and its very exciting because it is another phase coz king james is in another team and kd have new squads in their team well let see who well take the ring im finals but its to early tp predict because gsw will take all odd like what they did for playoffs.

sobsitesearch

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

right now

Okc vs Cavs will thats what predicted by many fans i though at playoffs time gsw and spurs will battle in finals but it turns down all expectation, the king james vs kd battle and its very exciting because it is another phase coz king james is in another team and kd have new squads in their team well let see who well take the ring im finals but its to early tp predict because gsw will take all odd like what they did for playoffs.
ok lets wait and watch now live GSW VS OKC, GO OKC i wish they could beat GSW again in their home court!!!!
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:20:20 AM

right now

ok lets wait and watch now live GSW VS OKC, GO OKC i wish they could beat GSW again in their home court!!!!
This is going to be another win for the OKC. They are now leading the game and still doing the same thing they did in game 3. Another showcase of durant and westbrook tonight guys.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:22:59 AM

if gsw would not bounce back it is a pizza party again for okc leading more than 10 points in the first quarter if that lead doubled again gsw wouldn't have any chances to win this game anymore.

Babayega31

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:31:08 AM

if gsw would not bounce back it is a pizza party again for okc leading more than 10 points in the first quarter if that lead doubled again gsw wouldn't have any chances to win this game anymore.

I disagree with you brother look at the stats of gsw they almost nailed their opponent in every game same as playoffs even if gsw is lose 28 points for okc last game 3 i think they will find way to adjust and bounce back and i can say it is a though fight will be happen for game 4 and that would be exciting one to watch, even physicality of the game will be more splattered in that game knowing draymond is a physical and bully player.

adibe

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:34:16 AM

For now is only 4 points, i think Warriors can make it on 2nd quarters. So far so good for my bets, over points but i need warriors to win on this game 4.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:38:21 AM

For now is only 4 points, i think Warriors can make it on 2nd quarters. So far so good for my bets, over points but i need warriors to win on this game 4.
I hope so but I am seeing the other way around, this game will still be won by the thunder and its another blowout game for the thunder, warriors have not adjust in the inside game and still rely more on outside shooting.
sobsitesearch

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:55:07 AM

I hope so but I am seeing the other way around, this game will still be won by the thunder and its another blowout game for the thunder, warriors have not adjust in the inside game and still rely more on outside shooting.
i dont want to win GSW, because my bet is for OKC.. hahaha
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: