News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 3395 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877891 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

Raptors are legitimate.

Tonight I like Portland and cavs

Clippers haven't beaten anyone good on their streak
Raptors are legit because they end the winning streak of the Rockets.
It was a high scoring game ending at 108-105 in favor of the Rockets, I thought they'll be lucky tonight but they ran out of luck.
Anyway, good game they are showing, at least we are all entertained, looking for a another long streak.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Another horrible and worst fall happened again at the league when Boston Celtics Jaylen Brown loses grip on the rim after making a dunk.

Who watched the graphic video? That was !@#$%% but Im surprised he still stand on his own and tell anybody that he's ok. Im sure doctors will see the inside stuff to him as even he stand on his own, we never know if there's an internal problem.

I thought another tragic will happened again but fortunately it's a scary fall and hope that it will just remained scary in terms of words.

Here's the video if you want to watched it.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jaylen-brown-gives-update-after-scary-fall-news.45369.html
Yes indeed, after the worse injury of hayward the team is really concerned about their team mates, that fall is really hard from the angle that we seen he really loses his grip and he's back fell first from above, I was shocked thinking that he already got paralyzed but as you've said he stood up alone and say's that he's still okay, I'm sure he needed to have more physical check up before he can play again, he's still young and a promising one from this league.

Hopefully, Jaylen's fall is was one of the horrific falls I have ever seen. He was shaking after that fall, I also thought he paralyzed or something and he will be out for sure for quite some time. Boston's management will make sure that before Jaylen's health is a priority they can't afford to lose another offensive player. There are a lot of horrible injuries occur this year, Well I hope that they can recover fast.

Raptors vs Rockets  - At last a streak has ended. It was really entertaining to watch both teams gave everything in that game, unfortunately, Rockets' last play didn't go as plan and a good defense was shown by the raptors initiating a Double team to Harden.

*DRAKE must have some voodoo shit casting at Ariza on the inbound zone and suddenly choke on that last play.*
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Raptors are legitimate.

That's really an impressive win for the Raptors and as Drake predicted the streak ended to his favorite team. I would like to see how the Raptors fare during the play offs, Because at the moment they are the best team in the Eastern Conference.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Raptors are legitimate.

That's really an impressive win for the Raptors and as Drake predicted the streak ended to his favorite team. I would like to see how the Raptors fare during the play offs, Because at the moment they are the best team in the Eastern Conference.
Raptors are really on fire! They are indeed looking pretty good this season. Maybe, this could finally be their season.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

Raptors are legitimate.

Raptors are really on fire! They are indeed looking pretty good this season. Maybe, this could finally be their season.
Yeah they are good but we are still in the regular season, it would be different if they will be in the playoffs and they have to beat
the cavaliers or the Celtics if ever they want to be in the NBA Finals. The warriors are waiting for them or the Rockets, so it's a long journey.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

I think the game between Toronto and the Houston rockets should be a tournament of this end of season , a rockets win should consider them a bigger threat to the golden state warriors for the western conference finals . Most predictions goes to Houston rockets losing this game but I still believe that they will continue their invincibility record for so long , they want to show that they deserve to be leader of the conference and present them self as a pretender for the NBA title . My prediction is that they will win but it will be a very close game .

This is really a interesting match to watch. Could be the preview of the finals. Lol. If I'm not mistaken they already face each other last December and Toronto beat Houston that time, however, CP3 was absent in the lineup.

I don't know but If I'm going to bet, I'm liking the chance of Toronto to beat the Rockets again. But they have to play consistently in both court (offense and defense). The key here is to stop Houston's three's and play solid defense.

"Houston, we have a problem".  Grin Grin Grin

Just what I thought so,  Grin

There's no denying that the Raptors is real, they are not push over and they could ended as the number 1 seed in the East.. As I have predicted, they really need to step up their defense which they did, snapping Rockets winning streak. And then when Houston, adjusted, they play smart.

Raptors are legitimate.

Yeah they are good but we are still in the regular season, it would be different if they will be in the playoffs and they have to beat
the cavaliers or the Celtics if ever they want to be in the NBA Finals. The warriors are waiting for them or the Rockets, so it's a long journey.

Yeah, I agree that the real test is the playoffs. But this kind of tough games and two top teams testing each other is a good measuring stick as to how they are going to perform in playoffs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

Who are your guys early favorites to win the NBA Championship this year?

I would have to go with Golden State at 5/1 to repeat and win it all again.

Yeah, for me it will be Golden State as i see them young and become more harden by each day unlike my team Cleveland in which they switch to young players but still need more experience to compete. I just hope they will easily to adjust to each other as the playoff is getting near.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

Yeah, for me it will be Golden State as i see them young and become more harden by each day unlike my team Cleveland in which they switch to young players but still need more experience to compete. I just hope they will easily to adjust to each other as the playoff is getting near.

I am actually seeing Cavaliers line up better than those high paid salaries yet ineffective and old. Still Golden State looks invincible. Easy repeat here for me.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Raptors are legitimate.

I like the Toronto Raptors but why is that they are only good at the elimination and when playoffs come, they are always defeated. They just can't reach the finals. What do you think is the missing link of this Raptors team to be able to break the jinx?
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

Definitely the raptors show that they could compete in the playoffs against Boston Celtics and the Cavaliers of LeBron James by their recent success against Houston but as always the level of competition in the playoffs is not gonna be the same as in the regular season . I expect the Cavaliers to play their best games on the playoffs as they usually do, specially LeBron James who really become a monster on those games , even if there are a lot of improvement for many teams like Houston or Oklahoma I still see the golden state warriors come up from the western conference , same thing for the eastern conference I still see the Cavs favorite . So it will be a remake of the last 3 finals .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I am actually seeing Cavaliers line up better than those high paid salaries yet ineffective and old. Still Golden State looks invincible. Easy repeat here for me.
Why does some of it here still acts like Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers still on the top of their conferences when Houston Rockets and Toronto Raptors even Boston Celtics are a better team then Cleveland. Yes you can say they have the Playoff and Finals experience but you can't deny the fact that Celtics, Raptors, and Rockets also have a quality team. Houston Rockets can also match the scoring of the Golden State Warriors and James Harden is actually hungry to have his first championship.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Why does some of it here still acts like Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers still on the top of their conferences when Houston Rockets and Toronto Raptors even Boston Celtics are a better team then Cleveland. Yes you can say they have the Playoff and Finals experience but you can't deny the fact that Celtics, Raptors, and Rockets also have a quality team. Houston Rockets can also match the scoring of the Golden State Warriors and James Harden is actually hungry to have his first championship.
It is because Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers are the team to beat this season. Come playoff time they will cruise easily to the conference finals.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

Its because that GSW is the defending champion and Cleveland is the defending East conference champ. Although they are not the top seed this year, they still have the advantage because of the experience. Does Houston or Toronto have been in the finals with the current lineup? I don't think so. And we all know how Houston (minus CP3) choke last playoff against San Antonio while Toronto didn't any good as well. Yes the teams are different now, but unless they really show that they are not just good in paper as top seeds, they wouldn't get that recognition that they deserves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

Raptors are legitimate.

Too early to say but they are making a killing out of it. Imagine ending up Harden and Houston's streak. And its a thing of a beauty to see their defense really doing their thing.

Again, they maybe showing very good but we have to see how they are made of specially coming playoff, were all the teams really play like its there last game because they are chasing their every dream of having a ring.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Raptors are legitimate.

Raptors are legit because they end the winning streak of the Rockets.
It was a high scoring game ending at 108-105 in favor of the Rockets, I thought they'll be lucky tonight but they ran out of luck.
Anyway, good game they are showing, at least we are all entertained, looking for a another long streak.
So it was Toronto who ended the 17 game winning streak by Houston and the Raptors were one of the top teams to do it.  Grin
Did not think it was going to end and were going up against the Golden State Warriors one of 24 wins last season.
I watched Houston's last game before this Raptors one and believe that Harden is the one to beat when the Rockets make it to the playoffs. He is just a beast on court.
Toronto already clinched a playoff spot a couple of games ago so that win was just fo sho. Cheesy
diva.man

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

So it was Toronto who ended the 17 game winning streak by Houston and the Raptors were one of the top teams to do it.  Grin
Did not think it was going to end and were going up against the Golden State Warriors one of 24 wins last season.
I watched Houston's last game before this Raptors one and believe that Harden is the one to beat when the Rockets make it to the playoffs. He is just a beast on court.
Toronto already clinched a playoff spot a couple of games ago so that win was just fo sho. Cheesy

Houston rockets wait for Anderson to return to the full lineup!

I think the rockets will kill the game if they encounter the Toronto raptors!

The results of the regular season are for reference only!
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

Last Houston rockets game against Dallas Mavericks show us again the greatness of this team , James harden didn't play , Clint Capella played a poor game statistically ,even with that they still win the game after a long trip coming back from Toronto Canada , they are trying so hard to not lose that first seed because it could be helpful on the playoffs against the warriors .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Last Houston rockets game against Dallas Mavericks show us again the greatness of this team , James harden didn't play , Clint Capella played a poor game statistically ,even with that they still win the game after a long trip coming back from Toronto Canada , they are trying so hard to not lose that first seed because it could be helpful on the playoffs against the warriors .
That is their first win after a loss against the Toronto, maybe they are due for another winning streak again.
I am very positive that they will end the number 1 seed in the west this season because with curry unavailable to play in the warriors
they have lesser chance to win, actually they are on a 2 losing streak which gives the Rockets to go up more.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

He is just a beast on court.

James Harden is already a beast since his Oklahoma City Thunders day. The problem to this guy is his choking attitude especially at the most important games in his playoffs experienced. If you try to recap James Harden performance since he entered playoffs, all are  having a monster stats and performance at the first and early games but to the turning point games which is the most important part (try to do research) he is literally becoming an off night player at all aspects (shooting, passing, defense, !@@## etc.) If this will changed this upcoming playoffs, I see Rockets can even acquired the Larry O' Brien trophy.

That is their first win after a loss against the Toronto, maybe they are due for another winning streak again.
I am very positive that they will end the number 1 seed in the west this season because with curry unavailable to play in the warriors
they have lesser chance to win, actually they are on a 2 losing streak which gives the Rockets to go up more.

Well yeah Stephen Curry is a big deal but I don't think his dissappearance will give the Golden State Warriors a lesser chance to win in their upcoming remaining games.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

James Harden is already a beast since his Oklahoma City Thunders day. The problem to this guy is his choking attitude especially at the most important games in his playoffs experienced. If you try to recap James Harden performance since he entered playoffs, all are  having a monster stats and performance at the first and early games but to the turning point games which is the most important part (try to do research) he is literally becoming an off night player at all aspects (shooting, passing, defense, !@@## etc.) If this will changed this upcoming playoffs, I see Rockets can even acquired the Larry O' Brien trophy.

I do agree. It seems like Harden have than kind of tense hands whenever the playoffs is starting.
They should really push it until the 2nd round just for experience. Harden needs a lot of it to take the tense out. It affects all of his shooting whenever he feels that way. He cant just drive the ball to the paint as he always does. He should be unpredictable as always. He got Chris Paul now so I think he doesnt need to do it all.

Well yeah Stephen Curry is a big deal but I don't think his dissappearance will give the Golden State Warriors a lesser chance to win in their upcoming remaining games.

They have a lot of offensive players out there, plus the defense is getting stronger thanks to Durant's blocking and Green's pure defense below the rim. Steph is a good addition with the offense but they have Klay moving as always and still climbing numbers with his points.
Then add Nick Young who had been a tremendous addition when it comes to the offense.
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 3395 »
  Print  

Jump to: