Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40019 times)
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:38:08 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 07:09:26 AM by jagrapolite5

Yeah but scamtopia takes accounts lol, where cryptsy never lost a single oshie ever from day 1. Do the math on that sir. If your able to count yet.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:39:25 AM

This hasn't even started boss man Smiley Just waiting on the paperwork.

I am doing my job rofl. Your welcome.

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:39:59 PM

I can't believe you would even consider using cryptopia. The site don't look professional at all. Maybe some kids with some spare free time.

So think about their security must be? Don't cry in a few week/months if you got an email that they stop their service because of a hack.

Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:21:54 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 06:14:50 AM by Argon18

I can't believe you would even consider using cryptopia. The site don't look professional at all. Maybe some kids with some spare free time.

So think about their security must be? Don't cry in a few week/months if you got an email that they stop their service because of a hack.

Found another quote by Ya.

I don't trust c-cex completely. So if got my money at Kraken, Coinbase and Bittrex. They are solid and reliable exchanges.

Before I was trading at cryptsy too, but these days it seems they have gone mt gox.

Bittrex delists every coin , most people want to trade. (In US , under Fincern  rules also)

Kraken & Cryptsy
Over the past few weeks, prominent bitcoin exchanges and payment processing platform including Kraken and OKCoin have been targeted with DDoS attacks of similar magnitude, temporarily disabling bitcoin accounts and withdrawals during the recent bitcoin price surge.

Cryptsy : http://siliconangle.com/blog/2015/10/19/bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-may-have-gone-full-mt-gox-refuses-to-pay-out-customers/

Coinbase only trades btc with Fiat, stable but useless for the alt coins.

Cryptopia working , and not under Fincern regulations which requires withdrawal tiers, plus Alt Coin trading.

Forgive me if i disregard your opinion for reality.  Wink

AG18

By the way, Bittrex has the worst interface of all of the exchanges.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:48:40 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 06:16:44 PM by jagrapolite5

Wtf are you talking about? cryptopia is a scam site.... who cares lol

And yes c-cex is the king of all scam sites as they list and delist countless coins..keep the unclaimed, list them somewhere else, and dump them.

And thats how they make money.

But even they never lock accounts and take everything. So I would have to give the crown to scamtopia sorry c-scam lol you got outdone Smiley

Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:08:54 PM

Wtf are you talking about? cryptopia is a scam site.... who cares lol

And yes c-cex is the king of all scam sites as they list and delist countless coins..keep the unclaimed, list them somewhere else, and dump them.

And thats how they make money.

But even they never lock accounts and take everything. So I would have to give the crown to scamtopia sorry c-scam lol you got outdone Smiley

I give the crown to you. You have really a lot of problems to solve. Attacking a lot of exchanges. What you say is not true about Cryptopia. You messed up and you do not want to fix it. You said that they deleted your accounts but that did not happen. Making multiaccounts is not allowed there and more. Using more than one account here to smear ppl just show how childish you are. There is not any law that support what you are doing. How about growing up and take care of your problems and dont make any more!
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:08:34 PM

Um..  yes.. stealing money due to smoking crack is breaking the law.

I have only used 1 account, at least read through the thread before posting bs lol

And nobody is attacking any exchange, I will however inform everyone about my good experiences and getting scammed alike.

The fact hex is locking random folks accounts is hilarious at this point. The fact they are dicks will be the end of them by default, its like watching stupid ppl running around knowing they will trip and fall.

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 07:35:56 PM

So if I start stealing money for heroin instead then I'm in the clear?

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
jagrapolite5

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:51:41 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 08:28:59 PM by jagrapolite5

So if I start stealing money for heroin instead then I'm in the clear?

lol...?   :|

FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:45:49 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 10:58:49 PM by FallingKnife

Cryptopia is a good exchange. I have thousands of successful trades there and dozens of deposits and withdrawals without a single problem.

Yeah, a few coins broke down, so what.Not the fault of the exchange.  Exploding shitcoins occassionally leave marks on the walls of all exchanges. Thats part of the risk of crypto. Take your $5 loss like a man.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:53:12 PM

Cryptopia is a good exchange. I have thousands of successful trades there and dozens of deposits and withdrawals without a single problem.

Yeah, a few coins broke down, so what.Not the fault of the exchange.  Exploding shitcoins occassionally leave marks on the walls of all exchanges. Thats part of the risk of crypto. Take your $5 loss like a man.

Very well put right there my friend Cheesy People piss and moan blah blah blah and Cryptopia has been one of the friendliest most helpful exchanges I've ever traded on and I've never had any deposits or withdrawals go missing ever there Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

jagrapolite5

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:36:21 PM

lol, I never said anything about coins not going in or out, they locks ppls accounts depending on how much crack they smoke is what I said.

gl trading there, see what good it gets you lol

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:31:33 AM

lol, I never said anything about coins not going in or out, they locks ppls accounts depending on how much crack they smoke is what I said.

gl trading there, see what good it gets you lol
You know you're absolutely right eh maybe I should move all my coins over to Cryptsy cause I heard people aren't having any problems whatsoever over there right Tongue

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jagrapolite5

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:44:37 AM

Delays, yes, after an attack yes, ... only to be expected from a place that prioritizes safety first.

Now compare that with a bank that takes your money as they have no morals, aka scamtopia.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:20:16 AM

Delays, yes, after an attack yes, ... only to be expected from a place that prioritizes safety first.

Now compare that with a bank that takes your money as they have no morals, aka scamtopia.
Super weird cause I've heard people have had their withdrawals stuck at Cryptsy for about a month now? Hmmm good thing it's only a delay then right Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TrollCoins

Activity: 404
Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:47:41 PM

Cryptopia has been refusing to process old TrollCoin withdrawals since we launched the new TROLL & coin swap at Bleutrade, I hate to assume they are looking to steal the ~47 million trolls currently on their exchange but after weeks of supplying them with node ips & making sure the old chain moves along, contact attempts via their exchange, twitter, etc, not a single troll has been successfully withdrawn since the new TROLL launched.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:07:53 PM

Cryptopia has been refusing to process old TrollCoin withdrawals since we launched the new TROLL & coin swap at Bleutrade, I hate to assume they are looking to steal the ~47 million trolls currently on their exchange but after weeks of supplying them with node ips & making sure the old chain moves along, contact attempts via their exchange, twitter, etc, not a single troll has been successfully withdrawn since the new TROLL launched.
Are you sure they have been refusing to process withdrawals?? Are you sure that's exactly what is going on? Like did you open a support ticket and they told you that "No we refuse to process your withdrawals?" I'm just curious when you say they are refusing to process the withdrawals and what would they do with 47 million OLD Trollcoins if Trollcoin went through a swap?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TrollCoins

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 09:08:27 PM

Are you sure they have been refusing to process withdrawals?? Are you sure that's exactly what is going on? Like did you open a support ticket and they told you that "No we refuse to process your withdrawals?" I'm just curious when you say they are refusing to process the withdrawals and what would they do with 47 million OLD Trollcoins if Trollcoin went through a swap?

Ok, to clarify. I have been going back & forth with support, first they claimed they couldn't get wallet connections, then after we supplied them with nodes they claimed no one was mining old TrollCoin and the reason why they can't sync. So I went ahead & rented a miner for 88 hours making sure the blockchain kept moving, then the ticket responses turned to crickets.
All this during a couple weeks time I've personally helped several individuals sync their wallets and successfully transfer trolls to Bleutrade.
This isn't rocket science, plus I've gone above & beyond what would be reasonably needed for achieve something an exchange operator could do in a heartbeat.
Plus, we aren't even talking a lot of money here, 47 million old trolls is 4.7 mil new trolls and that's less than $200 at today's market value.

Old TrollCoin still shows as dead on their site, and their chain is several thousand blocks behind.
I have several withdrawals that say completed but clicking on details, all information is null. Everyone else with pending withdrawals show the same.

Furthermore, Cryptopia stated that TrollCoin v2 needs to be added to their exchange via their add new coin process, basically pay to list, which we won't be doing.

So, what assumptions would you make here?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:34:59 PM

Ok, to clarify. I have been going back & forth with support, first they claimed they couldn't get wallet connections, then after we supplied them with nodes they claimed no one was mining old TrollCoin and the reason why they can't sync. So I went ahead & rented a miner for 88 hours making sure the blockchain kept moving, then the ticket responses turned to crickets.
All this during a couple weeks time I've personally helped several individuals sync their wallets and successfully transfer trolls to Bleutrade.
This isn't rocket science, plus I've gone above & beyond what would be reasonably needed for achieve something an exchange operator could do in a heartbeat.
Plus, we aren't even talking a lot of money here, 47 million old trolls is 4.7 mil new trolls and that's less than $200 at today's market value.

Old TrollCoin still shows as dead on their site, and their chain is several thousand blocks behind.
I have several withdrawals that say completed but clicking on details, all information is null. Everyone else with pending withdrawals show the same.

Furthermore, Cryptopia stated that TrollCoin v2 needs to be added to their exchange via their add new coin process, basically pay to list, which we won't be doing.

I was just asking exactly what the responses you got from the support was that's all.  I understand that would definitely upset and piss some people off but one thing I have to ask is were they informed of the coming coin swap prior to the coin swap happening or did the coin swap happen and then you guys contacted them about getting people's trollcoins off the exchange? I'm not saying anything against your claim here I'm just trying to understand fully what exactly went on that's all just because the original statement you made was that they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all.  I completely understand where you are coming from if you went through the steps that you said that you went through to help them get their Trollcoin wallet synced up.  I was just trying to clarify why you said they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all. Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TrollCoins

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 12:26:23 AM

I was just asking exactly what the responses you got from the support was that's all.  I understand that would definitely upset and piss some people off but one thing I have to ask is were they informed of the coming coin swap prior to the coin swap happening or did the coin swap happen and then you guys contacted them about getting people's trollcoins off the exchange? I'm not saying anything against your claim here I'm just trying to understand fully what exactly went on that's all just because the original statement you made was that they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all.  I completely understand where you are coming from if you went through the steps that you said that you went through to help them get their Trollcoin wallet synced up.  I was just trying to clarify why you said they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all. Smiley

Yes, we informed them prior to the new coin launch, and the swap itself has no direct effect on the old chain, that will continue to be supported, albeit at a reduced effort until Dec 31.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: