Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40019 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:46:38 AM

Cryptopia has been refusing to process old TrollCoin withdrawals since we launched the new TROLL & coin swap at Bleutrade, I hate to assume they are looking to steal the ~47 million trolls currently on their exchange but after weeks of supplying them with node ips & making sure the old chain moves along, contact attempts via their exchange, twitter, etc, not a single troll has been successfully withdrawn since the new TROLL launched.
Are you sure they have been refusing to process withdrawals?? Are you sure that's exactly what is going on? Like did you open a support ticket and they told you that "No we refuse to process your withdrawals?" I'm just curious when you say they are refusing to process the withdrawals and what would they do with 47 million OLD Trollcoins if Trollcoin went through a swap?

Ok, to clarify. I have been going back & forth with support, first they claimed they couldn't get wallet connections, then after we supplied them with nodes they claimed no one was mining old TrollCoin and the reason why they can't sync. So I went ahead & rented a miner for 88 hours making sure the blockchain kept moving, then the ticket responses turned to crickets.
All this during a couple weeks time I've personally helped several individuals sync their wallets and successfully transfer trolls to Bleutrade.
This isn't rocket science, plus I've gone above & beyond what would be reasonably needed for achieve something an exchange operator could do in a heartbeat.
Plus, we aren't even talking a lot of money here, 47 million old trolls is 4.7 mil new trolls and that's less than $200 at today's market value.

Old TrollCoin still shows as dead on their site, and their chain is several thousand blocks behind.
I have several withdrawals that say completed but clicking on details, all information is null. Everyone else with pending withdrawals show the same.

Furthermore, Cryptopia stated that TrollCoin v2 needs to be added to their exchange via their add new coin process, basically pay to list, which we won't be doing.

So, what assumptions would you make here?
I was just asking exactly what the responses you got from the support was that's all.  I understand that would definitely upset and piss some people off but one thing I have to ask is were they informed of the coming coin swap prior to the coin swap happening or did the coin swap happen and then you guys contacted them about getting people's trollcoins off the exchange? I'm not saying anything against your claim here I'm just trying to understand fully what exactly went on that's all just because the original statement you made was that they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all.  I completely understand where you are coming from if you went through the steps that you said that you went through to help them get their Trollcoin wallet synced up.  I was just trying to clarify why you said they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all. Smiley

Yes, we informed them prior to the new coin launch, and the swap itself has no direct effect on the old chain, that will continue to be supported, albeit at a reduced effort until Dec 31.
Hmmm well I dunno mate.  I do know that the guys that run the exchange are only two guys and they are pretty busy all the time so maybe they just got swamped with things and accidentally forgot to continue answering your support tickets.  I just know that I've never had any problems with Cryptopia like some people in this thread claim to have come across and they have always been good with anything I've needed help with.  I just responded originally cause I had thought that you were just bashing the exchange like I know some other people have done over hurt feelings or dumb reasons that's all Smiley I think that for only being 2 guys running their exchange with all the extras besides just trading that it offers probably can be a handful sometimes that's all Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:33:26 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 05:08:09 AM by kiklo

Yes, we informed them prior to the new coin launch, and the swap itself has no direct effect on the old chain, that will continue to be supported, albeit at a reduced effort until Dec 31.

Hmm,

Their are only 2 nodes available.

Try informing them again with the following nodes
addnode=108.61.199.17
addnode=98.115.147.74

And a link to the block explorer that shows the old coin is running
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trl/#!network

Just in case , the other nodes are offline.

If you are in control of those nodes , make sure your firewall is allowing open access to Trollcoin's ports and not somehow blocking Cryptopia's IP.
And have some of the old troll users open their old wallets to get a few more IPs active.
At least 5 nodes, for better coverage, 10 would be preferred.

Because the issue at hand is the missing network connections, their block explorer sees no active connections because the network stalled.
Last active block they saw was on 2015-11-25 09:00:41 extracted by Nation-wars
So if you can get some more IPs up and running the old troll wallet , that should clear up.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=TRL

They have put up the warning message:
TRL / BTC market is closing
Coinswap in progress, please withdraw your coins

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:21:32 AM

@ Trollcoins,

Just checked Cryptopia's Block explorer ,
It looks like you got a few more IPs up , as they are now showing
Connections: Good (4)  Cheesy

So has everyone started getting their troll coins out , while the IPs are active.

Cool
Finger

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:05:23 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 11:16:31 AM by Finger

My troll dont come to Bleutrade for swap. Cryptopia support says they done job good. So not sure whats going on, but here is nothing found https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trl/search.dws?q=T*********************************

On Cryptopia complete 21 confirm. im not much in tech details, but wrong chain? Bleutrade messed up with address generation? Xmass troll games with Crypsy Grinch in line? Etc etc etc

Much im learn crypto, more i go deep in few altcoins because of motherfucking scammers for profit all around! Biggest scammers is miners->forkers->dumpers against investors.

Topic started with this protopoopotanium. Personally i dont believe in this project + i know (see) all year long black PR against Cryptopia, so who can prove me wrong, its not part of this?

Hex for now hurt me little by delisting some coins i invested. But i support this moves, if reasons is fair, he saving basic users from deep future financial problems like Crypsy now digging rabbit hole! So what come to my mind is for now HTML™ is a key ...

=======================================================
i rave with POT staking in my wallet and "mining" 209 million future POT. Buying little by little from exchanges and in this case i have no business problems with Cryptopia Smiley

Grow with us!

Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:12:01 PM

Cryptopia has been refusing to process old TrollCoin withdrawals since we launched the new TROLL & coin swap at Bleutrade, I hate to assume they are looking to steal the ~47 million trolls currently on their exchange but after weeks of supplying them with node ips & making sure the old chain moves along, contact attempts via their exchange, twitter, etc, not a single troll has been successfully withdrawn since the new TROLL launched.
Are you sure they have been refusing to process withdrawals?? Are you sure that's exactly what is going on? Like did you open a support ticket and they told you that "No we refuse to process your withdrawals?" I'm just curious when you say they are refusing to process the withdrawals and what would they do with 47 million OLD Trollcoins if Trollcoin went through a swap?

Ok, to clarify. I have been going back & forth with support, first they claimed they couldn't get wallet connections, then after we supplied them with nodes they claimed no one was mining old TrollCoin and the reason why they can't sync. So I went ahead & rented a miner for 88 hours making sure the blockchain kept moving, then the ticket responses turned to crickets.
All this during a couple weeks time I've personally helped several individuals sync their wallets and successfully transfer trolls to Bleutrade.
This isn't rocket science, plus I've gone above & beyond what would be reasonably needed for achieve something an exchange operator could do in a heartbeat.
Plus, we aren't even talking a lot of money here, 47 million old trolls is 4.7 mil new trolls and that's less than $200 at today's market value.

Old TrollCoin still shows as dead on their site, and their chain is several thousand blocks behind.
I have several withdrawals that say completed but clicking on details, all information is null. Everyone else with pending withdrawals show the same.

Furthermore, Cryptopia stated that TrollCoin v2 needs to be added to their exchange via their add new coin process, basically pay to list, which we won't be doing.

So, what assumptions would you make here?
I was just asking exactly what the responses you got from the support was that's all.  I understand that would definitely upset and piss some people off but one thing I have to ask is were they informed of the coming coin swap prior to the coin swap happening or did the coin swap happen and then you guys contacted them about getting people's trollcoins off the exchange? I'm not saying anything against your claim here I'm just trying to understand fully what exactly went on that's all just because the original statement you made was that they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all.  I completely understand where you are coming from if you went through the steps that you said that you went through to help them get their Trollcoin wallet synced up.  I was just trying to clarify why you said they were refusing to process the withdrawals that's all. Smiley

Cryptopia is behind that means that they had to few connections at one time so wallet stalled. Its your responsibility to have the blockchain moving and to get them enough nodes. You have to check so the nodes is good and provide them to Cryptopia. If there still a problem then it can be that because to few connections the chain have forked. Your new coin is on a diffrent chain so of course they want to list it as a new coin. Another problem can be that ppl take addresses from the new chain when they send the old coins. They are not refusing withdrawels. Coins cant move if blockchain is not moving.
TrollCoins

Activity: 404
Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 09:06:22 PM

Old Troll has had very few nodes for a long time, chain keeps moving, sometimes with several hours in between due to low hash & diff glitch, I simply find it strange that they (Cryptopia) are the ONLY ones having issues.

jagrapolite5

Activity: 539

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:00:14 AM

lol, don't forget guys, this place will get you nowhere fast, plz speak with hex to find out all your answers lol.

Glad they are actually helping the troll coin. But not as much as surprised.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:06:41 AM

topia is banning people left and right, and people loose their funds just stay away guys
Who are they banning left and right? Also their is a difference in getting banned from chat and tips and getting your account locked there mate.  Also I believe that Cryptopia's rules and terms clearly state that people aren't allowed more than 1 account and the only people who I know got permabanned and their accounts locked were people that created multiple accounts.

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:36:30 AM

Old Troll has had very few nodes for a long time, chain keeps moving, sometimes with several hours in between due to low hash & diff glitch, I simply find it strange that they (Cryptopia) are the ONLY ones having issues.

I say it is more than just them, your normal block explorer on Chainz locked up yesterday and cryptopia was seeing IPs.
That why you always want at least 5 to 10 IPs running at all times with different backbone providers to make sure everyone sees each other.
Because sometimes their are routing issues between the Internet Backbones, where data does not pass between 2 of the backbones for a period of time, but if on 3 or more backbones, it allows the other 2 to connect.  
Here is an article when Level3 and Cogent were blocking each others data.
http://ask.slashdot.org/story/05/10/05/2247207/internet-partitioning---cogent-vs-level-3

Scary , but the internet is not as open as they like to make us think.
List of BackBones.
http://scoreboard.keynote.com/scoreboard/Main.aspx?Login=Y&Username=public&Password=public

Cool
jagrapolite5

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:10:55 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 05:42:15 PM by jagrapolite5

topia is banning people left and right, and people loose their funds just stay away guys
Who are they banning left and right? Also their is a difference in getting banned from chat and tips and getting your account locked there mate.  Also I believe that Cryptopia's rules and terms clearly state that people aren't allowed more than 1 account and the only people who I know got permabanned and their accounts locked were people that created multiple accounts.

Sir. you are wrong, as I had 1 account, and I got banned, this isn't even to mention at least 5 other folks that got banned, that I know irl.

As far as how many ppl they have taken accounts from ... I have no idea... but I'm guessing it depends on how much crack they smoke that day... in the trailer park shed "aka" called scamtopia. Look up fucktopia and where it's located lol, its not even a trailer its literally the shed next to one.

TrollCoins

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:25:25 PM

Old TrollCoin chain is moving ATM, had to chuckle when I saw this email they sent me as not a single TROLL has moved from the Cryptopia wallets to Bleutrade as seen on the explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/explorer/bubble.dws?coin=trl

http://imgur.com/UiVAZfI

TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 03:32:24 AM

I'm not even going to bother responding to jagrapolite5 since all that idiot has to say is that anyone who disagrees with him is apparently just me with a hoard of senior and hero accounts apparently, and that he shits gold while I smoke crack and tell lies. So anything he says isn't even remotely worth addressing.

As for Trollcoin. You told us about the coinswap, and we froze the markets and put up notices for people to withdraw their coins for the swap. Then TRL lost all of its nodes. You kept messaging us with just the single node. One node that simply would not connect. You kept pming us that one node, and that one node kept not connecting. Eventually you showed up with some more nodes, and we got TRL connected. Now I guess you're salty that as per our delist policy that coins that opt to start a whole new coin and undergo a swap will be delisted and the new coin subjected to the listing process again, but the stuff you're blaming Cryptopia for isn't our fault and it isn't fair.

I'm sorry you mismanaged the living shit out of your coinswap, but that's not our fault, or our problem. You decided to do a coinswap without making the proper preparations for the old coin that is obviously going to fall apart as people scramble to get on the new chain. You created these problems with TRL. Not us.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:33:20 AM

Old TrollCoin chain is moving ATM, had to chuckle when I saw this email they sent me as not a single TROLL has moved from the Cryptopia wallets to Bleutrade as seen on the explorer

Looks like TRL old has forked because the withdraws have plenty of confirmations

{
        "account" : "",
        "category" : "send",
        "amount" : -20.00000000,
        "fee" : 0.00000000,
        "confirmations" : 4468,
        "blockhash" : "721fa638c95bd6b43cbfa60e468e99da284481747ddad0de8b3896aac1b0e7ef",
        "blockindex" : 14,
        "txid" : "f7cabc61dc7ef1a26805c41f345080b6d40bd3455f04f7eac63f87026112d47c",
        "time" : 1449706704
    },
    {
        "amount" : -500.00000000,
        "blockhash" : "721fa638c95bd6b43cbfa60e468e99da284481747ddad0de8b3896aac1b0e7ef",
        "blockindex" : 8,
        "txid" : "d0f4f049898656f636bfd74e6213e122bda20c3fe867b779470b057a0c5a8f33",
        "time" : 1449790420
    },
    {
        "amount" : -40.00000000,
        "blockindex" : 11,
        "txid" : "df66c35b8c7ac956fad3c97caa4e40a2d27dd28d3df9df582ddc250e92c97148",
        "time" : 1449950424
    },
    {
        "amount" : -120.00000000,
        "blockindex" : 10,
        "txid" : "94e800fe2732cb5b69df78c1fa7a500e6ef70e9bb09dee5c8d4784cc82b2f23c",
        "time" : 1449959853
    },
    {
        "amount" : -20.00000000,
        "blockindex" : 13,
        "txid" : "4a4d0ba8ca940677a9ba14d1bd3cee01289216e42cdf3cb8a4871b246f0319bb",
        "time" : 1450234333
    },
    {
        "amount" : -861210.52588519,
        "confirmations" : 3072,
        "blockhash" : "9060a182e19cfcf174105fab699a30e96391db21505b4a4359119badb721cf0b",
        "blockindex" : 1,
        "txid" : "0615b06548abf3617d2a83bb52a066466504ddb45c74c79c265e13f288d356f7",
        "time" : 1450387031
    },
    {
        "confirmations" : 2934,
        "blockhash" : "a1b6abb7854962087b3ee67204e733b64db1f4ab52ca3d4da389ab5f258a25a4",
        "txid" : "354af98dc217dbb3a9431c89b1f382622e7970458fbc5fb75b3d1a3aa4334162",
        "time" : 1450399329
    },
    {
        "confirmations" : 2196,
        "blockhash" : "02ce5d8dd89af10fc8a269a27cec53f757b020fdaf32e213fa9c488cdf86dacd",
        "txid" : "16538ab4125748612e717ee1faae793ff12921201f62b83f9d8a3ae176cf31ee",
        "time" : 1450464986
    },
    {
        "amount" : -268.26262806,
        "confirmations" : 404,
        "blockhash" : "e4140a3e30b5195dd5eff70e4695c8c025eeae5542256265341c25b31aa858bb",
        "txid" : "1b8111cbf6d963297e94b228415ed41b998dde2e325acf64dbcd079853c20016",
        "time" : 1450632858
    },

Can you please supply some node for the ACTUAL old fork as the one you gave us last time appear to be for a completely different fork

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
TrollCoins

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:25:12 AM

I'm not even going to bother responding to jagrapolite5 since all that idiot has to say is that anyone who disagrees with him is apparently just me with a hoard of senior and hero accounts apparently, and that he shits gold while I smoke crack and tell lies. So anything he says isn't even remotely worth addressing.

As for Trollcoin. You told us about the coinswap, and we froze the markets and put up notices for people to withdraw their coins for the swap. Then TRL lost all of its nodes. You kept messaging us with just the single node. One node that simply would not connect. You kept pming us that one node, and that one node kept not connecting. Eventually you showed up with some more nodes, and we got TRL connected. Now I guess you're salty that as per our delist policy that coins that opt to start a whole new coin and undergo a swap will be delisted and the new coin subjected to the listing process again, but the stuff you're blaming Cryptopia for isn't our fault and it isn't fair.

I'm sorry you mismanaged the living shit out of your coinswap, but that's not our fault, or our problem. You decided to do a coinswap without making the proper preparations for the old coin that is obviously going to fall apart as people scramble to get on the new chain. You created these problems with TRL. Not us.

On a positive note, the only wallet affected by whatever is going on with old Troll seems to be the Cryptopia wallet.

Every individual I've assisted in the coinswap have successfully used the nodeS we supplied, deposited their coins into Bleutrade & we will continue to assist anyone who needs help for another 10 days when we pull the plug on old TrollCoin.
Thank you for your time dealing with this, I know you guys work hard & can't be everywhere at once. In the end, we're all brought together by our excitement for cryptocurrency & undying desire to rule the world. All the best good sir! Wink

TrollCoins

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 04:31:41 AM

These have worked for everyone else

TrollCoins

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:08:33 AM

These have worked for everyone else

Make sure to use "connect" not "addnode" as there is another fork out there with 7 nodes and a longer chain, and the way crypto is designed the longest chain wins, so you need to make sure you get on the shorter chain, this means you may have to delete everything except the wallet.dat and sync again.

Example:
connect=104.238.132.233
connect=108.61.199.17
connect=69.60.67.155

ok, thank you, I'll post that on the TrollCoin thread.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:59:07 AM

you probably just got bad luck. I have had some issues with deposits and withdrawals with them and they always solved everything without any harassement. Even today I still use them and have no complains. Maybe you would prefer cryptsty...
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:02:40 PM

The problem was never with Cryptopia. If a network has just a few connections then it has a lot of problems including forks and wallets that was not synced. With one connection you dont have any network. The old coin had also a lot of other problems and that is why you maked another coin and made an swap. Its better to work with the guys at Cryptopia than against them.

Of course they want to have something for listing new coins. They had worked alot with the old wallets for a few cents. They could have delisted it but they keept working on it. To ask them to work for nothing to list a new coin is asking to much. I hope your new coin will have an better network and a good future but you need to prove yourself after this.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:28:56 PM

Can't see any issue with their back end as of yet.  I onl withdrew .018 though... but it was smooth.  I've shifted 100% of any craptsy trading to cryptopia.  No complaints as of yet as far as the trading and withdrawal goes... I'd like to have auto sell though but I'm ok without it.

This space not for rent...
jagrapolite5

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:02:32 AM

The problem is not with coins or blockchains, the issue with scamtopia is the fact that they are taking ppls accounts.

So yes, the one and only issue with scamtopia is craptopia itself. As far as all you guys starting off on this king of scam sites that has topped even c-scam. Plz note.... when your account is locked because hex smoked too much crack.... don't whine, as I will say I told ya so. and it wouldn't be the first time or 10 ...lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: