Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40019 times)
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 07:12:52 AM

The problem is not with coins or blockchains, the issue with scamtopia is the fact that they are taking ppls accounts.

So yes, the one and only issue with scamtopia is craptopia itself. As far as all you guys starting off on this king of scam sites that has topped even c-scam. Plz note.... when your account is locked because hex smoked too much crack.... don't whine, as I will say I told ya so. and it wouldn't be the first time or 10 ...lol
Jag your account was banned because you did a distributed denial attack on the site so your account was frozen and your just pissed you got caught

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:03:07 AM

The problem is not with coins or blockchains, the issue with scamtopia is the fact that they are taking ppls accounts.

So yes, the one and only issue with scamtopia is craptopia itself. As far as all you guys starting off on this king of scam sites that has topped even c-scam. Plz note.... when your account is locked because hex smoked too much crack.... don't whine, as I will say I told ya so. and it wouldn't be the first time or 10 ...lol

This thread is a joke and should be locked. You (jag) obviously have way to much free time and no REAL life.
Your accusations against CRYPTOPIA, Hex, and sa_ddam213 have no merit and make you look like a fool to say the least. No one cares if CRYPTOPIA is ran out of the asshole of a pitbull so, save your self the time of posting anymore pics. No one cares about your locked account either, so stop whining about it!! I've been on CRYPTOPIA since a week or 2 after they opened the door and I've seen you in chat plenty. I've seen you tip your shit coin HTML5 around like you were a crypto God of some kind. You had to be top tipper daily, you were obsessed with it. Honestly think you got off on it in some perverted way. Your claims of bringing "ALL" the people with you when you joined is a bold face LIE!!! You did NOT bring a posse of peeps with you! Is your ego really that big that you actually believe that? Weird because I know a couple other NARCISSIST'S that claim to have done the same when they joined. You guys must be brothers!! Let the TRUTH be told, CRYPTOPIA isn't a scam site as you are trying your damnedest to get everyone to believe. Your problems with Hex and sa_ddam213 are because YOU and Marlenac created them yourselves along with a few of your low life buddies. Now that ALL of you are legally being investigated by the law you and your pathetic little posse are scared and trying everything under the sun to discredit CRYPTOPIA and it's owners. Soon the bam hammer will fall and when it does you truly deserve ALL your going to get from the slandering, lying mess you have created. My final words of advice for you jag are these;

- It's not attractive crying like a 12 yr old school girl, so STOP!!
- YOU caused your own demise on CRYPTOPIA - LIVE WITH IT!!
- KNOW YOUR ROLE and SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!
- BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!
- Put all that in YOUR crack pipe and smoke it!!

For anyone else; If your seriously looking for a good exchange, CRYPTOPIA is it, hands down!! They have all you CRYPTO needs under one roof such as;
Mineshaft
Marketplace
Lotto
CoinInfo
Forums
Yaarbitrage
Voting
Support Team (that actually cares and reply's promptly)
and MUCH MORE!!

Last, but not least, These are my own opinions and observations. I DO NOT work for Hex or sa_ddam213.
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:23:17 AM

sigh... just remember I was defending cryptsy just like you guys are defending this scamtopia site... I have just happen to work with hex and adam close enough to see it and give you guys a heads up.

Lol and no nobody is dumb enough to waste time to ddos a scam site.... you guys are welcome btw and yes, I will be here to say I told you so, next time they smoke too much crack and start spam taking accounts.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:52:27 PM

sigh... just remember I was defending cryptsy just like you guys are defending this scamtopia site... I have just happen to work with hex and adam close enough to see it and give you guys a heads up.

Lol and no nobody is dumb enough to waste time to ddos a scam site.... you guys are welcome btw and yes, I will be here to say I told you so, next time they smoke too much crack and start spam taking accounts.

So you've been shitting on Cryptopia this whole time, and defending Cryptsy this whole time, and that's why people should believe you about Cryptopia? Fucking flawless logic there mate.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
misbhavn

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:58:20 PM

Well now, looks like the writing is finally on the wall. You HAVE been screwing CRYPTOPIA over this whole time is exactly right!
You think defending a site like Cryptsy is something to be proud of? Look at what has been coming out about them finally. Talk about scammers, stealing peoples coins and locking accounts!
The way I see it now is this, you have wasted an awful lot of energy on this thread making yourself look like a real loser in every sense of the word. You may have worked somewhat close to CRYPTOPIA'S owners, but if it's one thing I do know is those guys are not the idiots. You were told what they wanted you to know, when they wanted you to know and nothing more. So don't continue to pretend you got all these big, deep dark secrets about them because you don't. You don't honestly believe that they would ever confide all to you, do you? Bahahahahaha, NO, they most certainly did not!! HEX and Sa_ddam213 are not a couple of spineless rejects, unlike yourself. Their actually 2 good guys contrary to what you want others to believe about them. No one will be thanking you for anything jag. What for??? Because your a two face, whimpering, whining, back stabber??? Yeah, that's exactly what kind of name you just made for yourself in the Crypto world with your pathetic omission of how you have been screwing over CRYPTOPIA. No need to respond back because all your doing is digging yourself into a deeper hole and I can almost guarantee that you won't come out smelling like a rose by the time your done.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:38:03 PM

Jag, just drop it, you are looking foolish
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:44:12 PM

Kinda shatty that one of the biggest Topia threads is a scam accusation. They deserve better IMO.

It baffles me why Cryptopia remains so unpopular and low volume. I really like the site but can't really do much daytrading there..
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:47:16 PM

Kinda shatty that one of the biggest Topia threads is a scam accusation. They deserve better IMO.

It baffles me why Cryptopia remains so unpopular and low volume. I really like the site but can't really do much daytrading there..

Really?
I think they are even more untrusthworthy then c-cex or some other low volume exchanges.
Would not even consider depositing 1 satoshi to their exchange.
pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:50:23 PM

Really?
I think they are even more untrusthworthy then c-cex or some other low volume exchanges.
100% agreed, hex is the main reason.
simon66

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:56:25 PM

Well all I really know is that they have been open over a year and have not scammed. There devs are active in the community, I see them around many places. And they have the best trading interface, layout, and features of any altcoin exchange out there IMO.

I like it a lot, no I haven't kept up on all the drama, but I have even contemplated buying shares in cryptopia and I have NEVER invested in any HYIP or ponzi and the only ICO I ever bought was blocknet.

So what do you know that I don't?
Sum it up for me, facts please.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:04:19 PM

Cryptopia was already a ponzi exchange from beginning. And I believe the coins which are listing their names there are also scam coins.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:21:56 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 12:01:11 PM by kiklo

Cryptopia was already a ponzi exchange from beginning. And I believe the coins which are listing their names there are also scam coins.

And I believe your IQ is below 70 and you were raised by a koala bear.

Does not make mine or your statement accurate.

However Cryptopia from my personal history with them have been an excellent exchange.
No complains at all, they list the majority of the coins I like to trade , and their service has worked, which is all I require.

Tell you what I will keep trading on cryptopia and you can have cryptsy for your trading.

Rule 1 : Never Leave more on an exchange than what you are willing to lose.

Rule 2 : Don't be an asshat toward the guys running the exchange.

Rule 3 : Follow Rules 1 & 2 and you'll have no complaints with any exchanges.

Cool
misbhavn

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:49:05 AM

Really?

I personally have not had any problems with Cryptopia as I've already stated. Nothing has happened to my account EVER or coins. All deposits, withdrawals, buys, sells, etc... have gone off without a hitch! Hex and sa_ddam213 are active daily on the site and they have a good staff helping as well. The few support tickets I've submitted were answered promptly, in less then 24 hrs time and resolved. I personally trust them or wouldn't be there all this time.

If you are not a member of Cryptopia, how would you know what it's like there? What is it that you know that the rest of us don't know that causes you to say they are "untrustworthy"?  I hope this bogus thread hasn't deterred you from joining Cryptopia.
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 08:52:58 AM

Depiste how derailed this thread has gotten, I have an update for the OP if anyone remembers that:

I seriously warn you of Cryptopia! They hold my coins back for more than a week and do not pay out.

Edit: Here the data in the corrected format:

What happened:
Withdrawal 37468: 1340 Prototanium - 10/19/2015 - not received.

Ticket 4087 (10/19/2015) - Closed by admin with answer, they have new ticket (4106), no solution offered in this ticket.

Ticket 4106 (10/20/2015) - Only one answer (10/20/2015)-->  Say they have a problem, but do not go into the concrete details of the problem. Say I should wait. I replied, asked if there is any progress, but no answer!

Scammers Profile Link:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Reference Link:

No link.

Internal Tickets #4087 + #4106 @https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Amount Scammed: 1340 Prototanium (worth on 10/19/2015 0.26 BTC ~68$)

Payment Method:

Proof of Payment:

Additional Notes: Even if there is a a real technical problem, they should give detailled answer and solve the problems faster. Lost anyway money, cause it was blocked over 1 week. I can not accept this bad support!

Now rather than summarise I will quote one of our responses that puts it succinctly enough:

Since you don't quite seem to understand crypto currencies I will answer you here since you fail to grasp the concept in the support tickets.

Maybe some users here can help explain to you how crypto works and the confirmation process.

The withdrawal was sent fine:

Id           User           Currency   Amount           Status   Timestamp                   TxId                                                                                                   Conf.
37468   Solarsword   PR           1340.19450487   Complete   10/19/2015 8:09:45 AM   1b2e92fced1c6eb62e3613eeee09a9932eefa2f9d013b58813754e5f5774a264   0

Unfortunately the PR network is dead, No blocks have been found for 16 days so nothing is moving this transaction (the day you made the withdraw). 

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pr/ 

Once miners start mining this coin new blocks will be created and this transaction will be included in the next block and it will arrive at its destination. 

We are unable to control the PR network so not much we can do to speed this up.

So like we have tried to explain in multiple support tickets this is a NETWORK issue, we have not stolen you PR coins, we don't want you PR coins, what on earth would we benefit from taking a few PR coins.

I suggest reading up on how crypto works so you don't run around calling people scammers when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

The OPs response was that we made the transaction ID up, and were scamming him:

But they didn't send any transaction! IMO it's a fake transaction, never seen on the network!

Ok, but in this case it is the fault of the exchange!

If they say, they have sent the transaction, and I say, they have not sent the transaction, THEY have to prove, they have sent!

But they haven't sent. There is no such transaction on the networt!

There is NO TRANSACTION 1b2e92fced1c6eb62e3613eeee09a9932eefa2f9d013b58813754e5f5774a264 seen on the network!

It's a fantasy number!

Here look: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pr/search.dws?q=1b2e92fced1c6eb62e3613eeee09a9932eefa2f9d013b58813754e5f5774a264

Open your eyes.  Grin

This transaction does not exist, cause it was never sent! I mined some blocks (not seen on the blockchain explorer - this must be restarted/resynced). But no transaction like this!

Here the revenge-mail from Cryptopia: (look at the warm and friendly words  Grin )

Quote from: Mail from Cryptopia
Reply: Hi, I am closing you ticket since you don't seem to understand how crypto currencies work and are still calling us scammers. I will post all these support tickets in the BCT thread you created so other members that do understand crypto currency networks can realize you are retarded and are calling scam on us when simply the PR network is dead. Please withdraw all you coins within the next 24 hours as you account is going to be removed permanently for continuing to spread FUD that we stole you shitty PR coins when you were given answers to your questions about why they have not arrived.

Now everything is gone, all of my coins, goodbye! Scammer have taken all my coins.

Have locked me!

Where is my money, stealers?

You have now all of my coins. This is criminal.

Warning: This could happen to everybody on cryptopia being locked by these Scammers without reason. All I want is my money back!

So, despite the fact that the PR dev vanished, deleting the ANN thread and github repo, abandoning the PR users, the good guys over at the UNO community stepped up to sort the mess out and get the PR network moving again.

So now that the PR network is moving again in theory that transaction should now be on the network, and had we made up the transaction Id like we were accused of then it would be impossible for that exact transaction id to be on the network.

So if I could direct your attention to this third party PR block explorer (Since something tells me you wont trust a Cryptopia block explorer) you'll see that that transaction is in fact now on the network, thereby resolving this issue: http://cryptobe.com/tx/1b2e92fced1c6eb62e3613eeee09a9932eefa2f9d013b58813754e5f5774a264

One might say you owe us an apology, but a thank you to the guys over at UNO would suffice *drops mic*

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
misbhavn

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 12:12:31 PM

There you go folks, no one from CRYPTOPIA was scamming anyone as you have been lead to believe in this [ANN] Thread.
An apology to the guys at CRYPTOPIA is most definitely in order, but I doubt those who started this vendetta will sprout any balls and do that.
Big thanks to the guys at UNO community and to Hex and sa_ddam213. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

simon66

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:36:02 PM

That's what this whole thread was going on about this whole time someone trying to blame topia for WDing a coin with a dead blockchain? I saw that complaint in the beginning but it was obvious to me what happened.

Do all you scam criers not know how blockchains work or something? Is that it? pffftt...
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:23:07 PM

Cryptopia has always done right by me. Great exchange. Glad to see them continuing to grow and support altcoin traders.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
CryptocurrencyNetwork

Activity: 420

@CryptoOz

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 12:50:30 PM

No issues with Cryptopia.

jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:34:31 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 11:08:39 PM by jagrapolite5

Well, the thread was started with a blockchain issue, but this just shows how many people surface up even for as small of an issue as this lol,

Haven't checked this thread in a while lol, can not believe hex is still punching himself in the face here.

Anyway ... the issue with the exchange are not the blockchains, its hex ... I have said this from the start I'm glad people are starting to see it.

and as far as for you hex.... you know what you do you have no angle to even defend your scam site...

and yes still no payout....

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:46:12 AM

15 year old Kid or jagrapolite5 or Tronrex or whatever 50 different handles ya go by.
It's Over Ya failed, da only Liar & Scammer is you, plus by sayin there is still no payout,
ya just admitted that ya also deadlock1 the dufus that started dis stupid slandering thread.
Da Transaction ID can't lie, but ya underdeveloped mind lies continuously.

sigh... just remember I was defending cryptsy just like you guys are defending this site

Just shows ya not as sharp as ya think ya are, and dat is the only thing dis forum proves.

AG18

By the way ya little signature is Wrong:
Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com

Coinbase don't sell ALTS !!!

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: