Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40026 times)
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:35:03 AM

Well, the thread was started with a blockchain issue, but this just shows how many people surface up even for as small of an issue as this lol,

Haven't checked this thread in a while lol, can not believe hex is still punching himself in the face here.

Anyway ... the issue with the exchange are not the blockchains, its hex ... I have said this from the start I'm glad people are starting to see it.

and as far as for you hex.... you know what you do you have no angle to even defend your scam site...

and yes still no payout....

Go back to your beloved Cryptsy... Oh wait...

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:40:13 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 11:47:54 PM by jagrapolite5

@Argon18:   Try reading, no payout is fact, I said nothing of any blockchain if you even tried reading you would know this, useless troll.

And hex there is no winning or losing I am helping people not get fucked by the likes of you.... I am glad ppl are starting to see it.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:26:52 AM

15 year old Kid or jagrapolite5 or Tronrex or whatever 50 different handles ya go by.
It's Over Ya failed, da only Liar & Scammer is you, plus by sayin there is still no payout,
ya just admitted that ya also deadlock1 the dufus that started dis stupid slandering thread.
Da Transaction ID can't lie, but ya underdeveloped mind lies continuously.

sigh... just remember I was defending cryptsy just like you guys are defending this site

Just shows ya not as sharp as ya think ya are, and dat is the only thing dis forum proves.

AG18

By the way ya little signature is Wrong:
Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com

Coinbase don't sell ALTS !!!

I left this thread alone. So keep me out this. You guys at Cryptopia can't handle the REX. 
misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:07:09 AM

@Argon18:   Try reading, no payout is fact, I said nothing of any blockchain if you even tried reading you would know this, useless troll.

And hex there is no winning or losing I am helping people not get fucked by the likes of you.... I am glad ppl are starting to see it.

Why don't you just give it up Jag. This is really getting old don't ya think? Your not helping anyone with all your rants and accusations.
Bottom line is people are going to do what they want and what you say, believe, etc.... will have had no profound effect on their decision.
Move on, get over it and find something more productive to do with your time.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:09:24 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 04:28:31 AM by jagrapolite5

What have I posted that is not factual?

1: Withdraws are variable to how much crack hex smokes.
2: Accounts locked ... who knows how many.
3: The site is a scam site.
4: The few ppl that kiss hexs ass are ok to trade but even that's just a matter of time.

How many accounts does hex have to take before you guys realize ?

Read this thread so you at least know whats going on, and if you don't care to read why bother typing ignorance?

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:30:25 AM

You expect people to take you seriously with all these accusations of crack smoking? So factual! Grow the fuck up. Good to see the mods continuing their anti-Cryptopia agenda by refusing to lock this ridiculous thread.

Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:42:18 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 06:14:43 PM by jagrapolite5

Um... scroll back a few pages to where you admit it, or check your own troll box lol what you forgot I have your troll box on record?

And fact you forgot this convo just a few pages back is proof of you smoking too much crack rofl.

Well... the first inquiry has been addressed, how about you be a good junkie and answer the second one?

How many accounts have you locked so far?   Lemme guess enough to buy new servers lol?  As its obvious its not from your volume or profit. Brilliant!

P.S. Yes you are right, I should start this thread on the other forums... oh yeah and news sites...ty for the idea.

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:52:08 AM

Sarcasm is clearly your strong point. I'm off to smoke more crack.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:16:58 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 06:49:14 PM by jagrapolite5

Sarcasm eh?   .... Then why do you act like a crackhead?

And why wont you even address anything but the crack thing?

Come on big boy you got this lol. How about answering what paid for the new servers?

My lack of sarcasm is your excuse for taking dozens of accounts not even associated with me?

Not seeing any answers this whole thread.... are you ok boss man?  To think you are scamtopia's PR guy lol.

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:31:09 PM

Why? Because I am so bored of repeating myself to you maybe? Because all of your claims are bullshit maybe? We've had this conversation more than once both here and off forum, all you wanna do is drag our name through the mud because you're a pathetic Cryptsy shill, and all I wanna do is smoke crack, and here we are.

BRB, smoking more crack.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:41:41 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 07:53:14 PM by jagrapolite5

Try answering maybe?  lol and nobody is dragging your name through the mud besides you....by your actions.

And don't act a fool you know what you do and you know how to fix this. Nothing unwarranted happening here.

P.S. cryptsy never stole, weather it was the court or a hacker.... you straight up take ppls accounts... and concur with this.

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:49:12 PM

Regardless of whether or not they were the ones that stole the missing coins, I'm not going to get into that speculation game, but regardless, knowing that the coins were missing, knowing they were so horribly insolvent, and reassuring people everything was fine when they knew it wasn't, encouraging people to continue depositing into their ponzi exchange was absolute theft. The fact that you still defend their actions speaks volumes.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:07:03 PM

lol...regardless of cryptsy... lol so your going to point fingers for not having any answers? How fucked in the head are you?

Lets do the math here....I lost about 10k on cryptsy... yet it's understandable.... I lost about 100 bucks to you...

Ever wounder why I'm still on this with you and not countless exchanges that have come and gone?... because you are still taking ppls money and don't even deny it. This is why ppl must know.... do you really think I give a shit for what you took from me?  

I'm not defending anyone's actions, I am pointing out yours.

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:20:17 PM

You can't even keep your fucking story straight. So now it's $100? I thought it was thousands? Where are all these people who's accounts I have locked? Cos I only see you, or are marlena and tronrex and all your other _totally_ credible friends about to show up now? Maybe you'll make some new accounts, I dunno, I don't wonder why you're still at this, I just assume you're bored. I don't need to deny your accusations because they're so stupid. I'm off to smoke more crack.

khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:22:31 PM

Hi to all... but if this was a problem of the coin, why don't close this topic?
cryptopia make the right work.... as I can understand after reading a bit of pages!
jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:28:21 PM

No accusations, just telling folks of how you scam site works. But since you asked I'll call a few more ppl you fucked over in the thread.

And yes I am more then sure it's in the thousands if you add up all the accounts you spam lock.

4 accounts from my family, 3 accounts from my friends house, all accounts associated with some shit coin you some how attached me to, 10+ accounts of anyone I have even spoken to and their families ... lol I mean for fucks sake you took marlenas kids first crypto account...

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:30:42 PM

Hi to all... but if this was a problem of the coin, why don't close this topic?
cryptopia make the right work.... as I can understand after reading a bit of pages!

Because the mods wont lock this thread.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:34:44 PM

Why would they lock it? If you are still robbing folks?

TripleHeXXX

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:37:41 PM

Don't forget all the crack.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:38:31 PM

The crack is not the issue... your down syndrome is... and the fact you run a scam site.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: