Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout  (Read 40014 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 07:05:45 PM

Then you'd know that cryptocurrency is considered property in New Zealand, right? Nothing to do with the FMA? Right? And what, Jag didn't tell you the part where we already reported our actions to thew New Zealand Cyber Crime division? You know, on account of him and his buddies threatening to hack us and DDoS us and all the other bullshit threats they made against us? Y'know, the reason accounts were locked in the first place? He didn't mention any of that? Weird.

Or the part where for months before his account was locked he was telling people we were thieves and not to use our site and that the company was going to fail and go under, and all the other bullshit he's made up and yet the whole time he continued to use the site and have coins sitting on the site. Isn't it weird that he'd do that? You know, considering he thought we were thieves and all, isn't it weird that he kept using the site and didn't withdraw his coins? That's weird right? Isn't that weird? Weird that his account was left alone for months while he was spewing all that bullshit... Y'know, until him and his buddies started making threats. Did he not mention the part where sa_ddam213's wife and kids were threatened? Did he not mention that part? So weird.

And isn't it weird how even before all that, they came to us, and asked us to remove a bunch of GIFs from the chat, and to ban swearing, and to add a section to the forum specifically so a bunch of school kids could use the site to learn about cryptocurrency, and we told them no it's an R18 site, and we didn't want kids on it? And then they apparently just did it any way? Isn't that just so weird?

Isn't it weird how we've supposedly broken all these laws, and stolen all this "money" and we haven't heard anything from the police? So fucking weird right? Just really weird.

We've both personally put more money into this site that than there is a dollar value on the coins currently on the site, wouldn't it be weird for us to throw not just that away, but two years of our lives for that piddly little amount? Wouldn't that be weird? Especially considering how many faster and easier ways there would be to scam people. Wouldn't it be weird to go about scamming people by putting in thousands of hours and dollars into building a better platform than what's available anywhere else? Wouldn't that be so weird?

And wouldn't it be weird to lock accounts specifically for the purpose of stealing coins? Like don't we have direct control of all the wallets? Wouldn't locking accounts serve only to draw attention to the alleged theft taking place? Wouldn't locking accounts be a fucking weird thing to do?

So weird.

1 . Your business is registered as a money market so yes, it does in fact deal with the FMA and you are obligated to do as they say.

2. The cyber crime agency has nothing to do with your legal obligations concerning your business and any disciplinary actions you take against your clients regarding the FMA.

3. I was there when Adam was supposedly threatened and that is false.

4. Wanting some gifs removed or asking to ban swearing has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

5. Cryptsy.. should be enough said there to call bullshit on the 'time and money' you put in and about your comment regarding locking accounts. It always starts off small. A little here, a little there then greed kicks in and you slowly move up the ladder until oops, we got hacked and funds were stolen then shutting down.

6. Locking accounts prevents the client from seeing that their coins are gone or still there, it also denies them access to whats rightfully theirs to take.

7. Whether crypto currencies are classified as money or property in your country it is illegal to just take either one of those.

8. Don't forget that I was present for the majority of what went down before you stole their 'property'. You were treating people like shit and insulting clients that were brought to you by Jag and company. When you were confronted about it and asked to stop you ended up locking several accounts and taking their money.

9. They were in the process of removing their funds but had to wait for wallets. I know this because I offered them an avenue through me to withdraw some of them so those coins were no longer there.

Hell, you even tried to go to my sponsors when I drew attention to this fact and attempted to get them to drop me. That didn't work out too well for you did it.

Just a small example of the petty shit you do at your exchange. How is that making the crypto world safer or a better place? Why would anyone besides children who don't know any better want to subject themselves to abuse from a site owner and why would the site owner abuse those that speak up about it?

If you had done this to me I would have already contacted the authorities as well as your domain and hosting providers to inform them of the blatant theft of my 'property'. But, as you know, my account wasn't worth locking as I never kept any large amount of coins there.

Regardless of all the above, just answer this one simple question.

Why haven't you returned their money yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TripleHeXXX

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:06:41 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 01:23:20 AM by TripleHeXXX

1 . Your business is registered as a money market so yes, it does in fact deal with the FMA and you are obligated to do as they say.
You know what? I had actually forgotten about that, so thanks for reminding me. We picked that at the time of incorporation because it sounded like the best fit at the time, being that it was before the IRD had even weighed in on what they considered Cryptocurrencies to be. I've just updated to to closer reflect what we actually do, happy?

2. The cyber crime agency has nothing to do with your legal obligations concerning your business and any disciplinary actions you take against your clients regarding the FMA.

Who does the FMA regulate?

Qualifying financial entities - not us.
Fund Managers, Futures dealers, DIMS providers, Derivatives issuers - not us.
Securities trustees and statutory supervisors, Auditors, Independent trustees - not us.
Issuers, NZX - not us.
KiwiSaver providers, Superannuation schemes - not us.
Financial Advisers, Crowd funding platforms, peer-to-peer lenders - not us.

Qualifying Financial Entities (QFEs) are firms or groups providing financial advice on their own account. They take responsibility for financial advice provided by their employees and contractors.  - not us.

Fund managers are recognised in the FMC Act as managers of registered schemes.  - not us.

Financial advisers include Authorised Financial Advisers (AFAs); Registered Financial Advisers (RFAs); and advisers in Qualifying Financial Entities (QFEs).  - not us.

Securities trustees and statutory supervisors include debt securities trustees; trustees of unit trusts; KiwiSaver trustees; and supervisors of other investment schemes.  - not us.

Auditors include accredited bodies; licensed New Zealand auditors; registered audit firms; and licensed overseas auditors. FMA’s auditor regulation applies only to audits of issuers.  - not us.

Issuers include equity securities; debt securities; investment life insurance; managed funds; superannuation; and contributory mortgage brokers.  - not us.

NZX (registered exchange) including NZSX (main board); NZAX (alternative market); NZDX (debt market); FSM (Fonterra shareholders market); and NZCX (derivatives market). - not us.

So was I, and it wasn't?

4. Wanting some gifs removed or asking to ban swearing has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Jag was just saying about how we only recently added R18 so we could specifically steal from children, so if you don't see the relevance then *shrug*

5. Cryptsy.. should be enough said there to call bullshit on the 'time and money' you put in and about your comment regarding locking accounts. It always starts off small. A little here, a little there then greed kicks in and you slowly move up the ladder until oops, we got hacked and funds were stolen then shutting down.

You're really starting to stretch here right? Cryptsy didn't do fuck all in the way of development, or adding new features, or even new platforms. Cryptsy apparently kept all their coins in the same god damned kernel, so their hosting costs were probably on the cheap side. And Cryptsy had literally more than 130 times more bitcoin go missing than is even on our site. So I'll ask again, why would we throw away 2 years of our lives, and 10s of thousands of dollars we've put into the company for less than the time and money we've put into it?

6. Locking accounts prevents the client from seeing that their coins are gone or still there, it also denies them access to whats rightfully theirs to take.

You really have no idea how any of this works right? You know that your site balance has nothing to do with wallet balances right? You know, cos the site balance is made up from an audit of all your deposits and withdraws and trades and transfers and everything else you can do on the site. In order to change you balance, we'd have to add or remove deposits, add or remove trades(which would affect other people's balances too), we can't just change your balance. You know when you withdraw coins they're not the same coins you sent in right? The wont necessarily come from the same address you deposited to right? Do you think when you withdraw cash from your bank you're getting the exact same money you deposited? How do you think cold wallets works? We don't put in withdraws for random users, those coins don't come from any users balances in particular, and it doesn't affect any users balances either. A lot of people thought their coins were still with Cryptsy right until the last minute. But hey don't let logic get in the way of a good FUD and shit smearing campaign.

7. Whether crypto currencies are classified as money or property in your country it is illegal to just take either one of those.

We've already told jag several times his account wont be unlocked while we have an open case with the New Zealand Cyber Crime division, but he only has himself to blame for this.

8. Don't forget that I was present for the majority of what went down before you stole their 'property'. You were treating people like shit and insulting clients that were brought to you by Jag and company. When you were confronted about it and asked to stop you ended up locking several accounts and taking their money.
Is all you do lie? Or do you just "remember it differently"? That's not how it went down and this is getting really tiresome. Jag came in and had a big tantrum about me supposedly pissing some people off, when asked who I pissed off, he wouldn't tell me, when asked how I pissed them off, he wouldn't tell me, in fact he kept saying "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS", then he started saying shit like we stole all his ideas for the exchange, and that he basically made the place, and that he brought all our users, and that if he left, all of our users would leave, and that he was gonna DOX us (so scary right, it' not like all our details like our real names and addresses and shit aren't already several places on the site) so yeah I told him to fuck off, and I banned him from chat, and chat only. Then he continued to use the site for months, it wasn't until months later he made a second account to get around his chat ban and him and his buddies started saying they were gonna DDoS us, and hack us, and threatened sa_ddam213's wife and kids that accounts started being locked.

9. They were in the process of removing their funds but had to wait for wallets. I know this because I offered them an avenue through me to withdraw some of them so those coins were no longer there.

Who's wallets were they waiting for? Their own I take it? Usually doesn't take months to sync up a blockchain unless it's a particularly shitcoin.

Hell, you even tried to go to my sponsors when I drew attention to this fact and attempted to get them to drop me. That didn't work out too well for you did it.

Not sure what you're talking about, I didn't go to anyone about anything. Did say on the site that we would be delisting any coins who associated with these clowns. They threatened to hack us, leaving their coins on our site doesn't seem like the brightest idea to me.

Just a small example of the petty shit you do at your exchange. How is that making the crypto world safer or a better place? Why would anyone besides children who don't know any better want to subject themselves to abuse from a site owner and why would the site owner abuse those that speak up about it?

If you had done this to me I would have already contacted the authorities as well as your domain and hosting providers to inform them of the blatant theft of my 'property'. But, as you know, my account wasn't worth locking as I never kept any large amount of coins there.

Do I have to keep repeating myself? You guys aren't bored of this bullshit yet?

And funny how someone just started trying to (unsuccessfully) break into my bitcointalk account, guess you're not done trying to hack us? You guys are so fucking pathetic.

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★          
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:57:44 AM

If your company is not a money market then why did you falsely represent it as such when creating your business?

What is the case number that you supposedly have with the crime division?

As far as hacking, if I wanted to hack you I would simply destroy your exchange. Not bother myself with a forum account that's not worth anything. Then again, your exchange isn't worth hacking anyway. If I wanted to steal a few bucks I would simply rob someone walking down the street.
jagrapolite5

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:47:47 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 06:57:54 AM by jagrapolite5

Nobody threatened anyone hex. If that's the best excuse you have for taking mass accounts.  Then lol to you sir...you are welcome for the servers, as long as everyone knows how you got them I am happy Smiley

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:14:53 AM

Nobody threatened anyone hex. If that's the best excuse you have for taking mass accounts.  Then lol to you sir...you are welcome for the servers, as long as everyone knows how you got them I am happy Smiley

No one except ya , and ya 20 different fake names,

Ya threatened one of their family members ,
Ya threatened to have some Gov. Agency arrest dem,
Ya threatened to sue them ,
Ya threatened to hack them,
Ya threaten to threated dem with being drug users,

And dat only from readin this forum.

Ya the Liar behind TronRex , claiming to help git kids off of heroin, dat is rich.
Excuse me , ya english daddy is rich, ya went to a private school in India, and the 2 ear rings send da wrong message, unless dat is what ya shootin for.

Ya just a Little Little LIAR.

And what have ya accomplished, Nothin !!!
Their exchange is still runnin, and ya still whining!!!
Guess dat what ya Babies do best is whine!

Here if ya want to read about an exchange that actually did lie and rip people off,
here ya go , it is called CRYPTSY.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
jagrapolite5

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:19:23 PM

@Argon18

Ya threatened one of their family members  = false
Ya threatened to have some Gov. Agency arrest them= reported to several no threat there.
Ya threatened to sue them = Waiting on the lawyer. no threat there.
Ya threatened to hack them= I have not threatened anyone. So false.
Ya threaten to threatened Them with being drug users= nobody threatened them with this they admit it lol...

What fool of a troll you are sir, try to stop kissing hexs ass for a sec and try to read.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 01:41:31 AM

@Argon18

Ya threatened to have some Gov. Agency arrest them= reported to several no threat there.
Ya threaten to threatened Them with being drug users= nobody threatened them with this they admit it lol...

What fool of a troll you are sir, try to stop kissing hexs ass for a sec and try to read.

It's amusing that hex disappeared and then this idiot pops in. Considering it is nothing but a troll account on multiple websites I think we've found somebodies alt account.

Unlike hex, I say whatever I want point blank. I don't have to hide behind alt accounts spouting bullshit when I lose.
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:15:42 PM

You know what? I had actually forgotten about that, so thanks for reminding me. We picked that at the time of incorporation because it sounded like the best fit at the time, being that it was before the IRD had even weighed in on what they considered Cryptocurrencies to be. I've just updated to to closer reflect what we actually do, happy?

Who does the FMA regulate?

Qualifying financial entities - not us.
Fund Managers, Futures dealers, DIMS providers, Derivatives issuers - not us.
Securities trustees and statutory supervisors, Auditors, Independent trustees - not us.
Issuers, NZX - not us.
KiwiSaver providers, Superannuation schemes - not us.
Financial Advisers, Crowd funding platforms, peer-to-peer lenders - not us.

Qualifying Financial Entities (QFEs) are firms or groups providing financial advice on their own account. They take responsibility for financial advice provided by their employees and contractors.  - not us.

Fund managers are recognised in the FMC Act as managers of registered schemes.  - not us.

Financial advisers include Authorised Financial Advisers (AFAs); Registered Financial Advisers (RFAs); and advisers in Qualifying Financial Entities (QFEs).  - not us.

Securities trustees and statutory supervisors include debt securities trustees; trustees of unit trusts; KiwiSaver trustees; and supervisors of other investment schemes.  - not us.

Auditors include accredited bodies; licensed New Zealand auditors; registered audit firms; and licensed overseas auditors. FMA’s auditor regulation applies only to audits of issuers.  - not us.

Issuers include equity securities; debt securities; investment life insurance; managed funds; superannuation; and contributory mortgage brokers.  - not us.

NZX (registered exchange) including NZSX (main board); NZAX (alternative market); NZDX (debt market); FSM (Fonterra shareholders market); and NZCX (derivatives market). - not us.

So was I, and it wasn't?

Jag was just saying about how we only recently added R18 so we could specifically steal from children, so if you don't see the relevance then *shrug*

You're really starting to stretch here right? Cryptsy didn't do fuck all in the way of development, or adding new features, or even new platforms. Cryptsy apparently kept all their coins in the same god damned kernel, so their hosting costs were probably on the cheap side. And Cryptsy had literally more than 130 times more bitcoin go missing than is even on our site. So I'll ask again, why would we throw away 2 years of our lives, and 10s of thousands of dollars we've put into the company for less than the time and money we've put into it?

You really have no idea how any of this works right? You know that your site balance has nothing to do with wallet balances right? You know, cos the site balance is made up from an audit of all your deposits and withdraws and trades and transfers and everything else you can do on the site. In order to change you balance, we'd have to add or remove deposits, add or remove trades(which would affect other people's balances too), we can't just change your balance. You know when you withdraw coins they're not the same coins you sent in right? The wont necessarily come from the same address you deposited to right? Do you think when you withdraw cash from your bank you're getting the exact same money you deposited? How do you think cold wallets works? We don't put in withdraws for random users, those coins don't come from any users balances in particular, and it doesn't affect any users balances either. A lot of people thought their coins were still with Cryptsy right until the last minute. But hey don't let logic get in the way of a good FUD and shit smearing campaign.

We've already told jag several times his account wont be unlocked while we have an open case with the New Zealand Cyber Crime division, but he only has himself to blame for this.

Is all you do lie? Or do you just "remember it differently"? That's not how it went down and this is getting really tiresome. Jag came in and had a big tantrum about me supposedly pissing some people off, when asked who I pissed off, he wouldn't tell me, when asked how I pissed them off, he wouldn't tell me, in fact he kept saying "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS", then he started saying shit like we stole all his ideas for the exchange, and that he basically made the place, and that he brought all our users, and that if he left, all of our users would leave, and that he was gonna DOX us (so scary right, it' not like all our details like our real names and addresses and shit aren't already several places on the site) so yeah I told him to fuck off, and I banned him from chat, and chat only. Then he continued to use the site for months, it wasn't until months later he made a second account to get around his chat ban and him and his buddies started saying they were gonna DDoS us, and hack us, and threatened sa_ddam213's wife and kids that accounts started being locked.

Who's wallets were they waiting for? Their own I take it? Usually doesn't take months to sync up a blockchain unless it's a particularly shitcoin.

Not sure what you're talking about, I didn't go to anyone about anything. Did say on the site that we would be delisting any coins who associated with these clowns. They threatened to hack us, leaving their coins on our site doesn't seem like the brightest idea to me.

Do I have to keep repeating myself? You guys aren't bored of this bullshit yet?

And funny how someone just started trying to (unsuccessfully) break into my bitcointalk account, guess you're not done trying to hack us? You guys are so fucking pathetic.

Why am I still in your key strokes? Can't you just leave me out of this, huh hex? This is why I say you and addam are just 2 bitches. Ya do nothing but bitch... I'm pretty sure everyone of your trolls have experienced some of hex's bitch-ass-ness on that troll box.

Another thing, if this is all nonsense why do you bother coming back to defend it? You feeling guilt on some of your actions? Or does it hurt to have another user realize your true intentions and put them on these forums?

I think it's time a mod closes this thread before hex makes himself look any more like a fool.

Mature like the coins you list on your exchange.

REX,
misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:20:25 AM

Agree this thread should be locked. It sounds like a bunch of whiny school girls with all the "he said, they said, he did, they did" bullshit!!! I thought by now you would have grown some balls and moved on to better things, yet here you still are jag, crying. If Hex and sa_ddam have stolen coins then what are you waiting for to get the proper authorities involved and have them charged with theft? Not only you, but all the others who say their coins were stolen? Apparently your not worried about the coins as much as you say. Appears your more interested in continuing to spread fud instead of stepping up and fighting for what you say was stolen from you. All I know if my account was locked and coins stolen, someone would be paying dearly and I wouldn't  give a shit if they were in NZ or Hell. Heads would roll and not through a pathetic thread either!
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:47:04 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 05:57:56 PM by jagrapolite5

@misbhavn: Did you even read the posts right above your text?  Holy crap where does hex keep finding all these illiterate trolls, plz read before typing lol.

Just scroll up a few posts ..... how is anything you have typed applicable? Also where do you see he said she said? hex and adam admit this.

I guarantee he will lock your account, its only a matter of time, ask around. This isn't the only thread this convo is going on check fb or cct or well try googling if you think its only me filing this bs lol.

misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:08:18 AM

Ya know,  @jag, your the biggest asshole on this thread. The only one who is illiterate is YOU, you stupid fucker!!! My account at Cryptopia will never be locked because I'm not an asshole loser like you. Of course because bull shit you spread along with your clan, is on the internet makes it all true right??? What a joke you are. You have to have the last word don't you even though your look like a complete moron every time you respond. I'm glad your account is locked and coins are gone. You deserve all that's happened and even more loser!!!
o0o0
Legendary

Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:34:51 AM

Ya know,  @jag, your the biggest asshole on this thread. The only one who is illiterate is YOU, you stupid fucker!!! My account at Cryptopia will never be locked because I'm not an asshole loser like you. Of course because bull shit you spread along with your clan, is on the internet makes it all true right??? What a joke you are. You have to have the last word don't you even though your look like a complete moron every time you respond. I'm glad your account is locked and coins are gone. You deserve all that's happened and even more loser!!!

In other news i withdrew 0.0125btc from cryptopia that i needed on another exchange and i had no issues at all. It worked in appropriate timing for the bitcoin blockchain so fees paid to withdraw keep it at acceptable transfer speed.

I've had no issues with cryptopia and always found sa_ddm to be helpful hex too. Yes hex has a personality and language to go with it but its like anything when people are involved. If people find their attitudes not acceptable they will not deal with them.

I'd encourage Jag to work with the service to resolve their dispute rather than go on a rant. If you're hostile then resolution will be through hostile means.

I remember many months ago in cryptsy chat boxes that Jag insisted that cryptsy had no reason to run off with coins and was safe and legit and people that said otherwise were fudders. Cryptsy mods had bad attitudes with silencing users even when they asked legitimate calm rational questions, people that were brown nosing the mods were considered right and all the mod buddies ridiculed other users which works against their future credibility.

If you have issues Jag i think its best to work it out rationally then act on your accusations rather than rant with no outcome. However with the scam accusation here in this thread i only see comments of they did this and that. Do you have screenshots and supporting evidence to further the claim?

jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:31:09 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 11:04:54 PM by jagrapolite5

No need for screen shots, hex and adam admit to locking endless accounts... they never denied it, just ask them lol.

As far as trying to resolve it through speech... as you can see they are quite handicapped and so are their friends that come in and rant w/o even reading the post above theirs lol, look through this thread this is multi account issue, not just mine...this is why this must go on ... lol I mean crap just the other day the tek dev got banned these banns are a constant stream....read through this thread guys, there is plenty of info just on here including hex admitting all of this, also look through fb there are quite a few groups that have formed past year or so ...

FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:38:10 AM

No reason to fear cryptopia. This thread is Troll FUD bullshit, and should be locked and deleted.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:10:19 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 04:23:36 AM by Gleb Gamow

@Argon18

Is this a private thread where Child Rapist Trolls are not allowed? If not, then this...

Nice nugget I found while finishing up the post above:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221426.msg14111163#msg14111163
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221426.msg14111204#msg14111204
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221426.msg14111237#msg14111237

They are the same person.

Marlena Carver has two sons just like DCGirl. Maybe you've heard of her. HAHAHA

Have I mentioned lately that Chantha Owen Lueung is a fuckin' genius for getting himself on the radar due to embracing Leroy Fodor, thus now exposing his little empire? If not, I'm doin' it now. HAHAHA

This post brought to you my crypto's Child Rapist and troll to be following up by his paid-for minions. HAHAHA And, Owen, don't forget to feed the fish [duckweed].

http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/marketplace/264/mylot/

Marlena Carver: http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/profile-76736/
Christopher DiSanto: http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/profile-76737/
Jagrapolite 5: http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/profile-76738/

Owen, just to let you know I'm not a monster. If you require of me to apply more lube to the microscope I have stuck up your ass, simply ask and I'll compile. I desire of you to be as comfortable as possible while I'm instrumental in destroying your little private empire.

FWIW, I kinda wish that you were funded that U$5M+ from your failed Kickstarter campaign. I would've loved to experienced the duckweed pond.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202407607734727&set=pb.1329374844.-2207520000.1461728737.&type=3&theater

No accusations, just telling folks of how you scam site works. But since you asked I'll call a few more ppl you fucked over in the thread.

And yes I am more then sure it's in the thousands if you add up all the accounts you spam lock.

4 accounts from my family, 3 accounts from my friends house, all accounts associated with some shit coin you some how attached me to, 10+ accounts of anyone I have even spoken to and their families ... lol I mean for fucks sake you took marlenas kids first crypto account...

Caution: Georgian water causes people who drink it speak in third person.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:56:31 PM

Caution: Georgian water causes people who drink it speak in third person.

I'm fairly sure Jag and Marlena and Chris are 3 entirely different people. Either that or they're millionaires for figuring out how to have 3 different voices that are capable of talking at the same time.

How do I know this? Actual facts. Things like chatting with them along with other folks in group calls from time to time.

I grew up in Georgia and the water tastes fine.
jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:19:40 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 08:43:48 PM by jagrapolite5

They have to be insane to take money and expect nothing lol.    At least in our day and age.

jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:48:22 AM

I come say hi and everyone shuts up? For real ?

jagrapolite5

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:21:23 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 06:50:10 AM by jagrapolite5

This is how that ended.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445978.new#new

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 11:22:36 AM

Owen, just to let you know I'm not a monster.  I desire of you to be as comfortable as possible while I'm instrumental in destroying your little private empire.

No need to make stuff up sneaking around secretly calling my name.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com walk towards the light.

Gleb's wrap sheet can be found here: Crypto-city

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: