Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Post Count is Locked?  (Read 510 times)
Pyr3x (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:58:16 PM

Hmm, it's not a serious problem for me really but I was wondering why my post count hasn't moved up from 98 in quite some time... lol

I suspect a conspiracy against me..  Shocked

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 10:11:08 PM

You are probably looking at your activity. It only increases by a maximum of 14 every 14 days.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 10:27:32 PM

By default the forum does not show post count but activity count. You can enable to see post counts in your "Forum Profile Information" settings by selecting "Show post count by posts:".

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:35:19 PM

Hmm, it's not a serious problem for me really but I was wondering why my post count hasn't moved up from 98 in quite some time... lol

You are mixing two different things here. You can gain maximal 14 activity each 2 weeks, that equals 1 activity a day. Your total post count is different than your activity if you post more then 1 post a day. I don't think that anyone has any conspiracy against anyone.

Mayby check out the beginners and help section for your questions, it might be really helpfull!

Regards,
FruitsBasket

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pyr3x (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:54:42 PM

You are mixing two different things here. You can gain maximal 14 activity each 2 weeks, that equals 1 activity a day. Your total post count is different than your activity if you post more then 1 post a day. I don't think that anyone has any conspiracy against anyone.

Mayby check out the beginners and help section for your questions, it might be really helpfull!

Regards,
FruitsBasket

Ahh!!! Very interesting! Thank You!~ I was wondering how that worked exactly and if maybe I had even done something wrong.. :O

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:02:10 PM

Ahh!!! Very interesting! Thank You!~ I was wondering how that worked exactly and if maybe I had even done something wrong.. :O

hehe dont worry is a common fault, btw you can check how this works in this guide from John (John K.) here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

also let me suggest you this topic too -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 the unnoficial forum rules where you can learn a lot too about this forum.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:09:07 PM

If you want to see your post count, you can simply go to your profile. If you want to see your post count in every post, you can go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;sa=forumProfile and then roll to the bottom, check the box 'Show post count by posts:' and you'll see two numbers next to all your (and other's) posts. One is 'activity' and another is the post count.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: