Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dorian Nakamoto fundraiser, for an original artwork by cryptograffiti  (Read 1094 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:41:25 PM

The guy never did nothing for bitcoin. I actually don't understand why the hell would somebody do a fundraiser for him. There are much more important things the community could be supporting... so why the hell this?

Apparently "we" ruined his life, or so says the guy above.

apparently "media" ruined his life, or so says many compassionate people that actually care about privacy.

the simple thing is, if your not compassionate.. ok, no problem keep your hands in your pockets and get on with your life. concentrate on something that makes you happy. but if you want to know why people are compassionate.. well it takes more then a few posts to teach that moral lesson.

no one is asking you to put your funds anywhere. so i dont see why you negative posters are getting pissy about donations.. if you dont understand the cause, or dont want to learn a few things.. then skip this topic and find another topic

He's a moron on my ignore list.

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 06:00:52 PM

Dorian Nakamoto fundraiser, for an original artwork by cryptograffiti

The artwork was featured in an article about Mr Nakamoto in Bitcoin Magazine covering the inside story of how the hunt for Satoshi Nakamoto turned Dorian’s life upside down.  Created by pseudonymous artist and Bitcoin enthusiast cryptograffiti, the artwork features Mr. Nakamoto’s face made from pieces of destroyed credit cards including the signature strip of Mr Nakamoto’s own card. High resolution images of the artwork can be viewed below.

That's one great pic. Thanks for the link.

Here's the pic to scale.

you said "Thx" Gleb...maybe we will become friends in the future...maybe  Tongue

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 06:12:38 PM

this topic doesn't seem to have anything to do with cryptograffiti.info

hopefully that "artist" changes their name because it is confusing in the context of http://cryptograffiti.info/ Cheesy

but if they decide to upload their work on the block chain, it would start to make sense.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:51:15 PM

this topic doesn't seem to have anything to do with cryptograffiti.info

hopefully that "artist" changes their name because it is confusing in the context of http://cryptograffiti.info/ Cheesy

but if they decide to upload their work on the block chain, it would start to make sense.

go there:

https://bitify.com/auctions/collectable-art/nakamoto-original-artwork-by-cryptograffiti-196070/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: