Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is about to be $5K-$8K ++  (Read 10577 times)
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:06:46 PM

With an available supply of 14,771,150 BTC it takes $4,351,964,840 to yield a price of $ 294.63. To move the price to $8k where are all of these extra billions coming from. Tens of extra billions. You know something we don't?

Bitcoin is over-pumped as it is.

Cheesy

You don't actually believe this is how it works do you?

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:09:54 PM

You don't actually believe this is how it works do you?

Heh, Zuckerberg wishes Facebook had 103 billion real dollars flowing into it.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:10:42 PM

Yes, that is how it works. Bitcoins market capitalization, which is around $4.3 billion is the available supply multiplied by the price. Unless I'm mistaken in which case fine, point out why.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:12:05 PM

I'd be happy to sell you my BTC for $2k per piece right now. It is a great offer if you trust your feeling.

hmm, great idea.

when all these noobs make speculation posts.. we should spam them with offers.. if they are really going to put their neck on the line to make a speculation then they also need to put their money where their mouth is and be willing to buy bitcoin at slightly lower than their speculation.. afterall its no risk to them.. they will get returns when their speculated price hits..

if they decline offers. then they themselves do no believe their own hype and thus their topic should get deleted

Why in a world would I buy your bitcoins at $2000 now, believing in my speculation. Where as I am not as rich at the moment and can buy them at 300$ per BTC. So where is your logic in that?.

ok, so buy them..

oh wait let me guess you only have $20 of bitcoin and want to hype up the speculation to try turning your $20 into $400...

yea.. its noobs like you that just shout out a random number. never list atleast 5 reasons why. and then backs out of a chance to even make profit based on their own 'tips'

the point of trying to sell at $2k to you, is that if you truly beleive in your speculation then any price below your speculation would be deemed as a profitable offer. and by you taking up the offer shows you are putting your own fnds on the line to back up your speculation..

so go on atleast buy 0.01btc for $20.. back up what you have to say..
show you stand by your speculation

1. Im not investing into any sort of "Charity Beg" operations.
2. I do actually know for a fact that it will hit, I know something noone knows yet. And yes, 5-7k$ within 3-4 weeks.
3. If you think this is bs, lets make a bet (as you said, put your money where your mouth is)
4. How can you assume that I am poor, that is a poor judgement from your side, obviously i'm not rich but c'mon.

So if if I am reading your post correctly, you say the price of btc will be $5,000 usd or more within the next 4 weeks. And that your willing to bet that that will occur. Dang count me in. Find a trusted escrow and name an amount.
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:20:20 PM

I'd be happy to sell you my BTC for $2k per piece right now. It is a great offer if you trust your feeling.

hmm, great idea.

when all these noobs make speculation posts.. we should spam them with offers.. if they are really going to put their neck on the line to make a speculation then they also need to put their money where their mouth is and be willing to buy bitcoin at slightly lower than their speculation.. afterall its no risk to them.. they will get returns when their speculated price hits..

if they decline offers. then they themselves do no believe their own hype and thus their topic should get deleted

Why in a world would I buy your bitcoins at $2000 now, believing in my speculation. Where as I am not as rich at the moment and can buy them at 300$ per BTC. So where is your logic in that?.

ok, so buy them..

oh wait let me guess you only have $20 of bitcoin and want to hype up the speculation to try turning your $20 into $400...

yea.. its noobs like you that just shout out a random number. never list atleast 5 reasons why. and then backs out of a chance to even make profit based on their own 'tips'

the point of trying to sell at $2k to you, is that if you truly beleive in your speculation then any price below your speculation would be deemed as a profitable offer. and by you taking up the offer shows you are putting your own fnds on the line to back up your speculation..

2. I do actually know for a fact that it will hit, I know something noone knows yet. And yes, 5-7k$ within 3-4 weeks.
3. If you think this is bs, lets make a bet (as you said, put your money where your mouth is)
4. How can you assume that I am poor, that is a poor judgement from your side, obviously i'm not rich but c'mon.

So if if I am reading your post correctly, you say the price of btc will be $5,000 usd or more within the next 4 weeks. And that your willing to bet that that will occur. Dang count me in. Find a trusted escrow and name an amount.

That's a stupid bet to make BTCFarm.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:21:08 PM

With an available supply of 14,771,150 BTC it takes $4,351,964,840 to yield a price of $ 294.63. To move the price to $8k where are all of these extra billions coming from. Tens of extra billions. You know something we don't?

Tens of extra billions are dimes for world economy when you realise the significance of the most financially disruptive and revolutionary technology we have, after Internet. Bitcoin @ 5-6K USD, easily. And fairly soon, I give it most 1 year timeframe.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:22:51 PM

Could I ask where, specifically, tens of extra billions of capital are going to come from though. Tbh I don't think such sums are ever chump change.
brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:28:35 PM

Could I ask where, specifically, tens of extra billions of capital are going to come from though. Tbh I don't think such sums are ever chump change.

May I propose...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/in-chinas-alleyways-underground-banks-move-money-1445911877

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
xxxsssrxxx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:01:16 PM

It's impossible that btc will reach 5 or 8 thousands. I hope it won't fall down till 20$ or so :/
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:06:51 PM

Bitcoin is a bit like the stock market, a $750 billion dollar company like Apple hasn't literally had 750 billion actual dollars invested in it, rather the market "thinks" its worth that. If everyone suddenly decided to jump out of Apple stock tomorrow there wouldn't be 750 billion in money waiting for everyone to get out, many would lose their fortunes overnight.

If one whale came in and bought up $1 billion worth of Bitcoins off the sale walls tonight it would probably skyrocket to a $10-25 billion marketcap overnight if not higher.

Btw the average daily volume for Forex is $5.29 TRILLION so yes in the grand scheme of things a few billion is chump change.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:34:23 PM

If one whale came in and bought up $1 billion worth of Bitcoins off the sale walls tonight it would probably skyrocket to a $10-25 billion marketcap overnight if not higher.

One billion dollars of deranged spending on the BTC market would push the market cap way, way higher than that.
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:39:28 PM

What's wrong with that?
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:02:11 AM

hmm, great idea.

Why would anyone in their right mind pay 10x more just to prove their point to some random people online?

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:03:15 AM

Wow, that's a fairly liberal estimate. What makes you say that? I'd be surprised if it hits $310.

I can't see it hitting $1000 again for a year or two at least.

I just feel it comming
If you feel it, bet on it.

Have fun losing all the money you bet, your guessing skills are pretty bad.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:12:54 AM

You can't blame someone, anyone on here, for making a feel good post that we're on a major move up into magicland. However, doubling down and looking to bet on such a feeling is where the well deserved wrath has come from. Keep buying and holding and may your dreams come true.
BTCfarm (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:06:51 AM

hmm, great idea.

ok, so buy them..

Ok lets do it, how about we put 5BTC each into escrow ? Let me know Smiley
AdopterOfCoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:36:35 AM

The US treasury bonds are over 17 trillon. 1% of that move into bitcoin, the bitcoin price will be much higher than £1 million.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:23:57 AM

It's impossible that btc will reach 5 or 8 thousands. I hope it won't fall down till 20$ or so :/

not impossible, but it require time

as i said, i'm more interested in a stable high price, than a simply new unsubstantial ath
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:11:26 AM

Ebay market cap is 28 billion and what do they have appart from network effect? Seems like a software platform that got popular and is now getting serious competition.
AdopterOfCoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:26:18 AM

Ebay market cap is 28 billion and what do they have appart from network effect? Seems like a software platform that got popular and is now getting serious competition.

It is the network effect like Facebook. It has nothing but the users. Users will move to another platform if there is a scandal related to Facebook.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: