Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 9TH+ LOT: 3x SP20e Jackson, 2x Antminer S5, Asicminer Prisma, 2x RockMiner R3  (Read 1357 times)
jermwerty (OP)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:04:52 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 08:56:48 PM by jermwerty

I have:

3x SP20e Jacksons I run @ 1.4TH (tested to 1.5-1.6TH at one time, settled on 1.4 for power draw reasons)
2x Antminer S5s @ 1.2TH
Asicminer Prisma v2 @ 1.35TH (with controller)
2x RockMiner R3 boxes (900GH total) - R3s are a free bonus if you can take the lot!  (includes rasbpi, these are temperature sensitive)

I can do 1.2BTC per SP20 and S5, with the Prisma/R3 bonus being 1BTC for both (~2.2TH).  Shipping will have to be calculated separately depending on zip, weight, etc (have all original boxes).  PSUs I can part with for 0.15 BTC each (all Corsair TX 650).

Total hashrate for all gear is over 9TH!

Looking for anyone who can take the whole lot!  Please no threadcrappers.  Long time miner/trader here on the forums. Thanks,

- jermwerty
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:00:55 PM

Where are you shipping from?  US?

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
jermwerty (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

Where are you shipping from?  US?

Pacific NW, USA
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 11:54:45 PM

Sad what a shame you aren't closer for local pickup. After you add in shipping to Canada or the East Coast these miners could become pretty expensive.

jermwerty (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:40:16 AM

Sad what a shame you aren't closer for local pickup. After you add in shipping to Canada or the East Coast these miners could become pretty expensive.

Agreed  Sad

However I have found that sometimes carriers give deep discounts under certain circumstances, as for example the price to ship via eBay/Fedex is a lot cheaper than the same item going to fedex.com.  So if there was a single buyer, I do have a lot of larger boxes saved up that could be used to ship multiple miners and reduce costs.  That and I had planned on signing up for a free 30 day trial of shipstation.com which I believe would let me tap into those discounts also, but as always YMMV with shipping costs!

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:05:06 AM

Agreed  Sad

However I have found that sometimes carriers give deep discounts under certain circumstances, as for example the price to ship via eBay/Fedex is a lot cheaper than the same item going to fedex.com.  So if there was a single buyer, I do have a lot of larger boxes saved up that could be used to ship multiple miners and reduce costs.  That and I had planned on signing up for a free 30 day trial of shipstation.com which I believe would let me tap into those discounts also, but as always YMMV with shipping costs!

Well if you're able to ship to east coast Canada for cheap, maybe Allinvain would take it all. Personally i'd take maybe a S5 or such but i can't eat it all, however i'm always looking out for good deals so at least you know i'm around if you somehow get to a point where you dump your hardware around here.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 02:39:35 AM

Well if we can work out a quote on all this gear so I have an idea of what it would cost I am definitely interested in going for this gear. I can a split with VirosaGITS and maybe another person as well so the shipping costs is split 3 way.

Here is our Montreal postal code you can use to attempt to get a shipping quote: H1S0A5

Only thing is, I for one do not need PSUs as we have a bunch of server PSUs we use and prefer immensely over consumer ATX PSUs for various reasons.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 04:41:29 AM

Interested in the entire lot and I can cover shipping via UPS.
jermwerty (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:22:21 AM

Only thing is, I for one do not need PSUs as we have a bunch of server PSUs we use and prefer immensely over consumer ATX PSUs for various reasons.

I understand that...  When I had much quieter (and undervolted) Antminer S1s the nearly-silent consumer grade ATX PSUs were a nice choice though!  Now that everything sounds like a jet engine the advantage has kind of been lost!  

Anyway Blazed and allinvain you both have PMs on the requested details.  Thanks!
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 08:44:21 AM

Yeah also bear in mind that where these babies would be sitting noise is no factor. In fact in our data center it's pretty much like standing next to a jet engine at full blast (hyperbole of course but you get the point).

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:03:48 AM

Back when BTC/CAD was like $300, the S5 would of been a great deal but now its almost $500 Canadian.

I guess nobody is selling miners anymore so need to pay the premium.
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 01:33:27 PM

Back when BTC/CAD was like $300, the S5 would of been a great deal but now its almost $500 Canadian.

I guess nobody is selling miners anymore so need to pay the premium.

I suppose it would if you pay in fiat, but if you buy miners with btc a higher btc price is actually advantageous. On the flip side difficulty eventually will catch up so eventually you'll make less btc even though you also paid fewer btc for the gear.

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 01:35:53 PM

Agreed  Sad

Well if you're able to ship to east coast Canada for cheap, maybe Allinvain would take it all. Personally i'd take maybe a S5 or such but i can't eat it all, however i'm always looking out for good deals so at least you know i'm around if you somehow get to a point where you dump your hardware around here.

Hey, can you let me know if you still want 1 S5 and want to get in on this as a group buy. If not I'll just take them all myself.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:10:29 PM

Agreed  Sad

Hey, can you let me know if you still want 1 S5 and want to get in on this as a group buy. If not I'll just take them all myself.

If the price to get a S5 to my door is good, then sure, i could probably afford to pay for it by the weekend.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jermwerty (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:31:25 PM

Thanks all for the interest!  Worked a deal out with Blaze that is pending, couldn't resist his offer to deal with shipping and plus since he wants the PSUs that saves me the trouble of eBaying a dozen+ of those!
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 11:08:51 PM

I can't lie, I'm a bit disappointed, but I can totally understand the seller. Congrats on the sale. Happy hashing Blaze!

realproject

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:55:30 AM

I have:

3x SP20e Jacksons I run @ 1.4TH (tested to 1.5-1.6TH at one time, settled on 1.4 for power draw reasons)
2x Antminer S5s @ 1.2TH
Asicminer Prisma v2 @ 1.35TH (with controller)
2x RockMiner R3 boxes (900GH total) - R3s are a free bonus if you can take the lot!  (includes rasbpi, these are temperature sensitive)

I can do 1.2BTC per SP20 and S5, with the Prisma/R3 bonus being 1BTC for both (~2.2TH).  Shipping will have to be calculated separately depending on zip, weight, etc (have all original boxes).  PSUs I can part with for 0.15 BTC each (all Corsair TX 650).

Total hashrate for all gear is over 9TH!

Looking for anyone who can take the whole lot!  Please no threadcrappers.  Long time miner/trader here on the forums. Thanks,

- jermwerty

What total price for this miner??
lunacy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:45:13 AM

Wait...so what you're saying is that this rig pulls...OVER 9000...GHash?!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 05:22:09 AM

Deal went smooth and OP has been paid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: