Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 11:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREECOIN] [FRE] [100% FREE GIVEAWAY] [FULL POS] [NO ICO]  (Read 14551 times)
saladin7000

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:04:49 PM

wow FRE to the moon, unfortunately i still didnt receive my signature payment its already 3days

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 12:06:51 PM

wow FRE to the moon, unfortunately i still didnt receive my signature payment its already 3days

Send he a PM or as soon he posts here let he notice that the payments aren't done, and anyway this isn't good ad for the coin and there is a risk that drops to 1sat soon.....

P8 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:46:22 PM

olegaolega

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:23:59 PM

Price was 40 sat today?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:27:36 PM

Price was 40 sat today?

On yobit at the moment fre price is about 7-11 sat, still the fact that the dev is reducing the signature payments (yesterday was 50k now are almost half) could it mean that is almost off of coins?

P8 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:07:10 PM

Bounty

FREECOIN WEBSITE 3.5 M FRE
FREECOIN ANDROD WALLET 4.3M FRE
DICE 300K FRE
FAUCET 300K FRE
BLACKJACK 300K FRE
Efelts01

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Bounty

FREECOIN WEBSITE 3.5 M FRE
FREECOIN ANDROD WALLET 4.3M FRE
DICE 300K FRE
FAUCET 300K FRE
BLACKJACK 300K FRE
Website is 3.5M?Last price is 13 sat x 3.5M= 0.455 btc?
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 10:45:52 AM

Price was 40 sat today?

On yobit at the moment fre price is about 7-11 sat, still the fact that the dev is reducing the signature payments (yesterday was 50k now are almost half) could it mean that is almost off of coins?
Nope 50k dude, fre coin reached up to 40 satoshi, it had happened yesterday,
sadly now price drops  Cry
olegaolega

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:17:52 PM

Looks like pump is coming....
P8 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:42:15 PM

P8 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:26:54 PM

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:33:58 PM

If this coin will never reach 1sat because of the ammont given to each signature user i don't know what else would happen, anyway i'm curious to know how much the dev stake each day.....

roldenro

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:48:31 AM

Dumping now,
I will hold this coin, hope will pumping again  Grin
alyssapink

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:11:16 PM

So people were given 25000 each and today we've seen three enormous dumps. One of 10 million one of 12 million and one of 8 million. I hope it was worth the 0.3 BTC you made lol.
dongchi

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:54:23 PM

wow amazing , now price moon Grin
FRE doing same RONIN. Everything is very good but dumper so much. Now only 1satoshi Embarrassed

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
alyssapink

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:14:20 PM

Is the wallet legit. Might have some at this price

A xx
bignev

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:05:22 PM

Looks like the dev has cashed out and left guys. I've just bought a load of these so this is what I'm going to do if everything checks out with the code.

Freecoin will now be the official currency of a football forum I'm a member of. I've been looking for a coin for sometime now to use in this way but I haven't been able to gather enough of one currency cheaply enough to achieve this.

The coins I have will be given away to members over the next couple of weeks and we'll see how it works. The coin will be used to tip other users, bet with each other and donate to the forum owner etc.

I've had this idea for a while now and have discussed it with the forum owner and admin. There are several things we will be doing once the giveaway is complete and the code has been checked by someone more knowledgable than I.

1. First off a website will be made as a first port of call for all new users. A twitter and facebook presence will follow.

2. Once the new users are familiar with the concept (they're new to crypto) then I would like to get a proper betting site up and running where we can bet on the English Premier League and other football tournaments as opposed to in forum informal betting. This will be tricky but there are funds to implement this if a suitable provider can be found.

3. Euro 2016 dream team competition.

4. There are two copyright free football games that I will be looking into adapting so the coin can be used as an in game currency. I have played with the code a bit but alas I ran out of talent. This is further into the future but would be a popular addition.

As well as the above I will be contacting more forum owners of rival fans forums to bring more users and players in.

Any comments or help from this community would be greatly appreciated.

In the first instance I would like someone to check the code etc. to see if everything checks out. I know there are people around who do this sort of thing. I would be prepared to pay bounties out of my own kick.

Just as an aside I'd like to add to all of this that I'm not a coin dev, don't really know much about code and have no connection with the dev here or any other dev or coin so any advice would be a help. If the freecoin dev is still present everything I do will be independent of him/her and off my own back. I won't necessarily infringe on anything the freecoin dev does and will not be looking to step on anyone's toes.

I'm just interested in introducing crypto to the forum I'm on and get a bit of interaction going with it.

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:33:12 PM

Looks like the dev has cashed out and left guys. I've just bought a load of these so this is what I'm going to do if everything checks out with the code.

Freecoin will now be the official currency of a football forum I'm a member of. I've been looking for a coin for sometime now to use in this way but I haven't been able to gather enough of one currency cheaply enough to achieve this.

The coins I have will be given away to members over the next couple of weeks and we'll see how it works. The coin will be used to tip other users, bet with each other and donate to the forum owner etc.

I've had this idea for a while now and have discussed it with the forum owner and admin. There are several things we will be doing once the giveaway is complete and the code has been checked by someone more knowledgable than I.

1. First off a website will be made as a first port of call for all new users. A twitter and facebook presence will follow.

2. Once the new users are familiar with the concept (they're new to crypto) then I would like to get a proper betting site up and running where we can bet on the English Premier League and other football tournaments as opposed to in forum informal betting. This will be tricky but there are funds to implement this if a suitable provider can be found.

3. Euro 2016 dream team competition.

4. There are two copyright free football games that I will be looking into adapting so the coin can be used as an in game currency. I have played with the code a bit but alas I ran out of talent. This is further into the future but would be a popular addition.

As well as the above I will be contacting more forum owners of rival fans forums to bring more users and players in.

Any comments or help from this community would be greatly appreciated.

In the first instance I would like someone to check the code etc. to see if everything checks out. I know there are people around who do this sort of thing. I would be prepared to pay bounties out of my own kick.

Just as an aside I'd like to add to all of this that I'm not a coin dev, don't really know much about code and have no connection with the dev here or any other dev or coin so any advice would be a help. If the freecoin dev is still present everything I do will be independent of him/her and off my own back. I won't necessarily infringe on anything the freecoin dev does and will not be looking to step on anyone's toes.

I'm just interested in introducing crypto to the forum I'm on and get a bit of interaction going with it.

The dev was active until 1 day ago and you already think he left? anyway not to be offensive but i want some proof of this "football forum" because you only say that you're a member, how can you be so sure that will be adopted from that forum?

bignev

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 05:57:45 PM

snip.....

The dev was active until 1 day ago and you already think he left? anyway not to be offensive but i want some proof of this "football forum" because you only say that you're a member, how can you be so sure that will be adopted from that forum?

It's pretty obvious after 30 million coins were dumped today that the dev has cashed out. Just have a look at the activity on Yobit. Who else would have that many coins?

Anyway regarding the forum I'm not going to post the link just yet. The coin will be used as a kind of in forum currency. I've discussed it with the owner as I said above. I wanted to do my own coin but after considering it I realised I just didnt have the expertise to do it. I have 60 people signed up ready for the giveaway although since I started all of this that will probably change up or down. I chose Karma originally and then lost 50 odd million on Mintpal and then I was going to use Amsterdam coin but the price exploded before I could get enough.

I appreciate you don't know me from Adam but I'm not asking anyone for anything. Just think this is an opportunity for me to introduce some new people to crypto and have a bit of fun with it. What I'd really like to know is if the wallet and everything is ok with this coin before I get a load of people to dl it.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:01:55 PM

snip.....

It's pretty obvious after 30 million coins were dumped today that the dev has cashed out. Just have a look at the activity on Yobit. Who else would have that many coins?

Anyway regarding the forum I'm not going to post the link just yet. The coin will be used as a kind of in forum currency. I've discussed it with the owner as I said above. I wanted to do my own coin but after considering it I realised I just didnt have the expertise to do it. I have 60 people signed up ready for the giveaway although since I started all of this that will probably change up or down. I chose Karma originally and then lost 50 odd million on Mintpal and then I was going to use Amsterdam coin but the price exploded before I could get enough.

I appreciate you don't know me from Adam but I'm not asking anyone for anything. Just think this is an opportunity for me to introduce some new people to crypto and have a bit of fun with it. What I'd really like to know is if the wallet and everything is ok with this coin before I get a load of people to dl it.

1. Ok i agree that maybe the dev could have so much coins and he dumped it, but the history of the account let me think othervise (because he sold a hero member so things like this couldn't be normal)
2. Oh i see, well with 60 people already i think maybe you and your group could do a rebrand of the coin because freecoin on a football (IDK if is the americal one or international one) doesn't sound like a good match (Possible soluctions could be Touchdowncoin if is the american football or Goalcoin if is the international one)
3. I hope you will get some luck because this coin is a bit different from another one that i saw that after 2 weeks had a full takeover

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: