Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREECOIN] [FRE] [100% FREE GIVEAWAY] [FULL POS] [NO ICO]  (Read 14554 times)
bignev

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:09:35 PM

snip.....

The dev was active until 1 day ago and you already think he left? anyway not to be offensive but i want some proof of this "football forum" because you only say that you're a member, how can you be so sure that will be adopted from that forum?

It's pretty obvious after 30 million coins were dumped today that the dev has cashed out. Just have a look at the activity on Yobit. Who else would have that many coins?

Anyway regarding the forum I'm not going to post the link just yet. The coin will be used as a kind of in forum currency. I've discussed it with the owner as I said above. I wanted to do my own coin but after considering it I realised I just didnt have the expertise to do it. I have 60 people signed up ready for the giveaway although since I started all of this that will probably change up or down. I chose Karma originally and then lost 50 odd million on Mintpal and then I was going to use Amsterdam coin but the price exploded before I could get enough.

I appreciate you don't know me from Adam but I'm not asking anyone for anything. Just think this is an opportunity for me to introduce some new people to crypto and have a bit of fun with it. What I'd really like to know is if the wallet and everything is ok with this coin before I get a load of people to dl it.

1. Ok i agree that maybe the dev could have so much coins and he dumped it, but the history of the account let me think othervise (because he sold a hero member so things like this couldn't be normal)
2. Oh i see, well with 60 people already i think maybe you and your group could do a rebrand of the coin because freecoin on a football (IDK if is the americal one or international one) doesn't sound like a good match (Possible soluctions could be Touchdowncoin if is the american football or Goalcoin if is the international one)
3. I hope you will get some luck because this coin is a bit different from another one that i saw that after 2 weeks had a full takeover

To be honest I wouldn't know how to do a rebrand successfully and I don't think it matters too much at this point but it is a good idea for sure. It's an English football team forum by the way. I found that the people there are interested in crypto but don't really have much idea how it works or what the possibilities are. I'm hoping I can get the giveaway done before the next round of premier league games so we can have some competitions and bets on the games. Just need to find someone who can check everything for me first to make sure there are no hidden gremlins hidden in the code.

When I get some time I'll try and find someone who can do all that. Thanks for your input mate.
bignev

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:45:09 PM

Is anybody currently running the wallet?
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:46:36 PM

Is anybody currently running the wallet?

No, sorry but freecoin at the moment is only on my quede list so i'm not running it, and anyway even yobit wallet isn't working well because reports it as delayed

bignev

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:49:08 PM

Yep, last block 5 hours ago. Oh well
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:50:27 PM

Yep, last block 5 hours ago. Oh well

And this is supposed to be a POS coin.... For some reason i start to think that maybe the 3m FRE dumped from the dev are still in yobit and the network weight isn't enough to make a new block because the dev exactly with those 3m FRE was able to make the chain move....

bignev

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:12:30 PM

Is there a solution or shall we all go home  Cheesy
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:17:11 PM

Better go home no solution for any free distribution coin very soon buy wall will disappear because that is big problem with that kind of fun coin. Wink
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:24:34 PM

Better go home no solution for any free distribution coin very soon buy wall will disappear because that is big problem with that kind of fun coin. Wink

Well think that maybe if reach 1sat i will buy some just to keep aside if the coin will get a new dev even if at the end i will do it only to act like a burner

bignev

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:31:42 PM

Chain moving again  Cheesy
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:33:47 PM

Who knows for how much anyway, the fact that is POS on theory puts this coin on immortality mode but it depends on who holds them

P8 (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:35:58 PM

bignev

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:36:32 PM

Who knows for how much anyway, the fact that is POS on theory puts this coin on immortality mode but it depends on who holds them

I might have missed it but did you get around to checking everything was ok with the wallet?
alyssapink

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:17:31 AM

Has the dev gone then after the dump?? Block explorer is down btw

A xx
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:19:02 AM

danel

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:38:16 AM

This coin is all about fun after all. Everyone really enjoy dumping while the distribution is a total mess.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:49:11 AM

This coin is all about fun after all. Everyone really enjoy dumping while the distribution is a total mess.

Yeah i agree because isn't clear on which base p8 pays 25k fre to each signature member, sounds a bit strange after all

bignev

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:19:51 PM

Yeah i agree because isn't clear on which base p8 pays 25k fre to each signature member, sounds a bit strange after all

Sent you a PM
coinyoo

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:56:19 PM

Okay, it is strange because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

bignev

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:41:57 PM

Dev has dumped and gone although he still checks back in here for some reason. Told me he only has 50k FRE left. Tried to sell me the github etc and everything I needed to take over for 0.3 BTC!! And that was after I knocked him down from 0.5 BTC  Grin

Anyway, I offered to take over if he passed the coin on to me but it seems he's not interested in giving it up even though he dumped 30 million that was meant for the giveaway and bounties (and probably made a staggering 0.3 BTC. Was it worth it P8?)

Block chain has been stuck for over 24 hours now and I know there is at least one person here who is waiting for coins to come through so she can stake and help keep the chain moving. I'm also staking but it doesn't seem to be enough so unless something happens the coin is dead.

I'd be happy to takeover with a bit of help and I have a lot of coins available for bounties should the chain move again and the desire is there.

Thanks to the couple of people I've been in touch with for a bit of advice. The wallets are all there and there is an exchange already so maybe there is still some value who knows.

If anyone is interested in helping out pm me and we'll see what can be done otherwise it's as you were everybody and nothing to see here  Wink
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:46:17 PM

Dev has dumped and gone although he still checks back in here for some reason. Told me he only has 50k FRE left. Tried to sell me the github etc and everything I needed to take over for 0.3 BTC!! And that was after I knocked him down from 0.5 BTC  Grin

Anyway, I offered to take over if he passed the coin on to me but it seems he's not interested in giving it up even though he dumped 30 million that was meant for the giveaway and bounties (and probably made a staggering 0.3 BTC. Was it worth it P8?)

Block chain has been stuck for over 24 hours now and I know there is at least one person here who is waiting for coins to come through so she can stake and help keep the chain moving. I'm also staking but it doesn't seem to be enough so unless something happens the coin is dead.

I'd be happy to takeover with a bit of help and I have a lot of coins available for bounties should the chain move again and the desire is there.

Thanks to the couple of people I've been in touch with for a bit of advice. The wallets are all there and there is an exchange already so maybe there is still some value who knows.

If anyone is interested in helping out pm me and we'll see what can be done otherwise it's as you were everybody and nothing to see here  Wink

I can see what i can do, because the price is 3sat most likely i can use what i daily get from the signature to buy as much freecoins as possible (i can garantee max 0.0020btc value everyday until i'm still member and 50% will be sented at you if you want)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: