Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need free escrow  (Read 656 times)
paka (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:39:11 AM

Hi, Currently need of a reputable escrow who can push through a transaction. I found a buyer for my banx shares for his bitcoins
Please if there is someone who has a free time and willing to take the hassle to push this transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:46:25 AM

Hi, Currently need of a reputable escrow who can push through a transaction. I found a buyer for my banx shares for his bitcoins
Please if there is someone who has a free time and willing to take the hassle to push this transaction.
check out list of escrow available among forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
Best service you can get from(recommended) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640
His thread is available here visit now - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:52:48 AM

check out list of escrow available among forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
Best service you can get from(recommended) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640
His thread is available here visit now - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0
Thats the best idea but seeing as Seb is not online currently, you can search for other members(in the escrow list) if you want it as soon as possible. If you don't find anyone online and want the deal to be over soon, and if its a small amount that you may entrust me with I can provide escrow service as well.
paka (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:08:47 PM

Thats the best idea but seeing as Seb is not online currently, you can search for other members(in the escrow list) if you want it as soon as possible. If you don't find anyone online and want the deal to be over soon, and if its a small amount that you may entrust me with I can provide escrow service as well.

Thank you for the offer but i think i will look in the list.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:22:35 PM

Thank you for the offer but i think i will look in the list.

Try master-p. You might see him offline every time but he stays online most of the time
He set his account to show him offline even when he is online. So, the best way is look at his last active time and match with forum time.
If there is difference of less than 20 minutes then he is online.
And the best part his escrow is free and Very trusted
abhishekthakur

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:12:22 PM

You need to locate yourself and tell about the country you live in. This will make the escrow easy  to decide whether he should be in or out.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:18:43 PM

I think that an escrow now is online and you can PM him.
SebastianJu has made many escrows deal you can check the escrow service here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.160;topicseen
And here is the profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640 Good Luck.
paka (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:07:59 PM

You need to locate yourself and tell about the country you live in. This will make the escrow easy  to decide whether he should be in or out.

This is the most helpful post.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:17:15 PM

This is the most helpful post.
Most stupid post I'd say considering the fact that the escrow just has to secure digital goods, i.e btc and Bitshares, you don't need to verify your location for that.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:21:12 PM

I use master-p for escrowing all the signature campaigns i manage. you should look into contacting him

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:08:55 AM

I am not sure why you want someone would want to consume escrow services and not pay anything in return, either by an explicit escrow fee or by a tip to the person providing such services.

If you are going to have someone work for you then you should properly compensate them.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:17:52 AM

I am not sure why you want someone would want to consume escrow services and not pay anything in return, either by an explicit escrow fee or by a tip to the person providing such services.

If you are going to have someone work for you then you should properly compensate them.

Yeah you are right. Even we should at least tip the escrow for his work and time that's what the tipping address is kept for.
But I don't think everyone have that much amount.
Since escrow is the best way to preserve ourself from being scammed but that is not compulsory to tip.
Tipping can be possible for the users like us who have enough btc to at least tip escrow and deal amount is large
But this starting from and still a newbie. So I prefer to take only free. When he got enough btc I am pretty sure he will tip then
Winalunt

Activity: 525

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:18:37 AM

It is most likely social service or rather a favor from a legendary or skilled person to a noob.
Yes,they deserve a tip but they are not doing it for a tip but i am sure you are.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:29:15 AM

Yeah you are right. Even we should at least tip the escrow for his work and time that's what the tipping address is kept for.
But I don't think everyone have that much amount.
Since escrow is the best way to preserve ourself from being scammed but that is not compulsory to tip.
Tipping can be possible for the users like us who have enough btc to at least tip escrow and deal amount is large
But this starting from and still a newbie. So I prefer to take only free. When he got enough btc I am pretty sure he will tip then
If you cannot afford to engage in a transaction with a user who you do not trust enough to send first to and at the same time cannot send some kind of tip/fee to the escrow then you probably cannot afford to engage in that transaction. If you are trading with someone who lacks sufficient trust for you to be comfortable to send first to then you are going to be able to command a discount because of the risk you are taking that the person you are dealing with will not follow through on their end of the deal, forcing you to have BTC tied up in escrow while the escrow agent researches and gathers sufficient evidence to make a decision on what to do with the BTC held in escrow, potentially causing you to miss out on other opportunities from someone who is not attempting a scam.

If you were to trade with someone who does have sufficient trust for you to be able to rationally send first to then you will pay a premium because you know your BTC is not going to be held up for a long time and you know that your trading partner will follow through on their obligations.

The fee you are paying to escrow is the difference between the discount you pay to the untrusted trading partner and the premium you pay to a trusted trading partner (or more commonly, a fraction thereof), which guarantees that the terms of the trade are executed according to how both parties agree.
paka (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:52:50 AM

I would if i am rich but for now...

Next time don't use your own escrow service and get some nice tips or fee's for your own service... thats what i understand from your red story  Tongue
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Master-p's a great escrower. Free, reputable and every transaction is signed.

Id feel safe with him with anything up to a few thousand dollars xD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: