Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:41:46 PM

Honestly I appreciate bitcoin than dollar, bitcoin is easier value to get money and price is changing you can get some income.Dollar is stable is not a good think.

Yeah people are getting in bitcoin trading only because of its price volatility as dollar is not that volatile and you cannot make quick profits out of it, so if anyone who is looking for quick profits would surely pick bitcoin over gold.

But the short term trading is quite difficult. When I think the price will rise and buy some bitcoin, but it drops instead.
Nowadays short term trade is very beneficial with bitcoin, it is the lucky time of short term trading with bitcoin. All you need to observe the fluctuations in price very carefully, plus try to be patient and wait for the exact time to buy and exact time to sell.
In short Try to learn more you will be successful .
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:54:43 PM

Honestly I appreciate bitcoin than dollar, bitcoin is easier value to get money and price is changing you can get some income.Dollar is stable is not a good think.

Yeah people are getting in bitcoin trading only because of its price volatility as dollar is not that volatile and you cannot make quick profits out of it, so if anyone who is looking for quick profits would surely pick bitcoin over gold.

But the short term trading is quite difficult. When I think the price will rise and buy some bitcoin, but it drops instead.
Nowadays short term trade is very beneficial with bitcoin, it is the lucky time of short term trading with bitcoin. All you need to observe the fluctuations in price very carefully, plus try to be patient and wait for the exact time to buy and exact time to sell.

It's a general instruction for trading any asset. You don't have any guarantee of price rising in the future, all the more that bitcoin is very vulnerable to speculation mechanisms.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:03:10 PM

The price mostly drops that's the problem the big problem of the bitcoin.
The price will eventually go up, I'm sure  about that.
The price do not continuously and constantly goes down, but fluctuations occur in the price it shows ups and downs and that is a best feature for good trading. That is why I prefer bitcoin right now because of its this feature, it help me to earn big amount with trading.
piRunner

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

I personally like Bitcoin better than Dollar, because of how easy it is to use, send, and many ways to use it. But then Bitcoins are very stable and change value too much. Tongue
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:12:26 PM

The price of the bitcoin is not stable, yeah you can make profit if you trade or exchange it if the price is high but we dont know when is the exact or the right time to sell your bitcoins.we don't know the price fluctuate some times up sometimes down so i think its not good for newbie to trade in short term they may lose. i will suggest and i think this is the right way that its better to hold the bitcoins in long term that they can see the price jump above 15% of they bought bitcoins so they can make a profit and they not lose.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:09:58 AM

The price mostly drops that's the problem the big problem of the bitcoin.
The price will eventually go up, I'm sure  about that.

If the bitcoin is adopted in daily transactions. You can buy grocery with bitcoin, the price will be very high.
If you are adopting bitcoin price has definitely increased.
And price increases will contribute to the bitcoin bitcoin users.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:13:42 AM

Bitcoin has a great future a head so, it could happen.
I think eventually the bitcoin will win in the future, it will take some years of course.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:23:41 AM

I honestly prefer Dollar. I prefer, because it is used more often and I can pay them.
Bitcoin I see basically as a perk. I see it not really all payment. But perhaps Bitcoin is worth more later.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:25:49 AM

If dollar will be gone in what currency will bitcoin will be matched of it's price?

You are like bitcoin to reached $1000 or more in value so of dollar will be gone say goodbye to your bitcoin dream?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bazelak

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:53:57 AM

If dollar will be gone in what currency will bitcoin will be matched of it's price?

You are like bitcoin to reached $1000 or more in value so of dollar will be gone say goodbye to your bitcoin dream?

Ethereum could be the currency for bitcoin to match when the Dollar is gone. In fact the Ethereum price has risen a lot in the last month.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:15:59 AM

Ethereum could be the currency for bitcoin to match when the Dollar is gone. In fact the Ethereum price has risen a lot in the last month.

Nope still not appropriate and ETH is not fit for that. For us to make more money, the trade must between the digital currency and fiat currency. And not digital to digital.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:34:10 AM

Yes since bitcoin is going down ethereum is the one keeping up the pace up. That is sad for us bitcoin users but good for those who are in ethereum now. I guess those old ones who invested and withdrawed all their bitcoins put their investments now in ethereum.
buddycool

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:37:29 AM

The problem with btc is to cashout to bank account. .. The exchangers will charge fees, so what's the benefit??

ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:57:40 AM

I would be honest I Bitcoin lot of fun and find work enjoyable. Indeed, it is also much faster and that makes it good.
Because I also think people are going to use much more Bitcoin.

Yeah, nowadays bitcoin is much interesting currency the dollar is just a simple currency. But bitcoin is new one and is with a number of interesting features, which makes it to be selected in between bitcoin and dollar. Also the earning ways with bitcoin are more and faster than dollar or any other currency.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:59:17 AM

I would be honest I Bitcoin lot of fun and find work enjoyable. Indeed, it is also much faster and that makes it good.
Because I also think people are going to use much more Bitcoin.

Yeah, nowadays bitcoin is much interesting currency the dollar is just a simple currency. But bitcoin is new one and is with a number of interesting features, which makes it to be selected in between bitcoin and dollar. Also the earning ways with bitcoin are more and faster than dollar or any other currency.
Maybe I think bitcoin and the dollar has a different world, it uses and how to get it was also different.
Besides too many people who exchange bitcoin with dollar
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:23:51 PM

Maybe I think bitcoin and the dollar has a different world, it uses and how to get it was also different.
Besides too many people who exchange bitcoin with dollar

Yes Very different they always debate for a different things both are currencies but very different indeed, the very existence of bitcoin is not merely comparable with dollar, $dollar currencies is for use on US, while bitcoin is an online currency that anybody on the world can be utilise by anyone! 
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

The problem with btc is to cashout to bank account. .. The exchangers will charge fees, so what's the benefit??

Why is the car a benefit if you tow it with your horse? 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:53:08 AM

Why use a car that needs to be tow by a horse? when you got a horse to do the job of a car? and why the hell this topic just got into bitcoin? hehe
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:10:47 AM

Both are easy to use. It depends on person which one they like. One like Bitcoin more and the other one like Dollar more.
My opinion is that I like Bitcoin more. Not only Bitcoin, but I also like the online wallets. It so nice to work with it.

Bazelak

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:22:22 AM

In the future, you do not need to exchange bitcoin into fiat to use it. It will become popular and you can use it directly.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: