Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:52:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:12:00 AM

Bitcoin is a future currency, it has advantages in the internet field which is one of the main aspects of the future, Dollar is still very useful physically when conducting transactions, Each has an advantage.
yeah both have their respective advantages. but I think for this era, we need more dollars than bitcoin, you know the reason. bitcoin has not been spread evenly

Yeah, bitcoins need physical unit that can accepted for all people. that's make more people will start using bitcoin, and bitcoin will have a good future to be a popular money like dollar.
Dormund

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:08:56 AM

Bitcoin is cheap and very reasonable to use compared to dollars, I think bitcoin is easy to use and has low fees compared to use.. I think it will be the future of currency in the future.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:44:12 PM

Well bitcoin may change and will change the fiat system atleast a while,banks will loose their big power on our money,as they cant control bitcoin ,may play the game but cant make us get out from we to become our bankers.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:18:11 PM

Bitcoin is a future currency, it has advantages in the internet field which is one of the main aspects of the future, Dollar is still very useful physically when conducting transactions, Each has an advantage.
yeah both have their respective advantages. but I think for this era, we need more dollars than bitcoin, you know the reason. bitcoin has not been spread evenly
Both are many used. And that is of course very good. But you can see that Bitcoin is becoming more popular and that is very good.
I think that is because the world is becoming more digital and that is very good. But many people will of course Dollar also later.

bebeko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:19:28 PM

Bitcoin surely will win at the right time, look at its rate 1 btc only equals to $400 bucks.  Grin Let's just wait for it bitcoin users and we will surely benefit with the help of bitcoin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:19:25 PM

Bitcoin surely will win at the right time, look at its rate 1 btc only equals to $400 bucks.  Grin Let's just wait for it bitcoin users and we will surely benefit with the help of bitcoin.

Huh? I don't get your point. Start from the beginning then came back here.

Bitcoin is cheap and very reasonable to use compared to dollars, I think bitcoin is easy to use and has low fees compared to use.. I think it will be the future of currency in the future.

Yes bitcoin will be the future currency but don't expect your saved coins to that time that will happen will worth lots of money.

I like how dollar and bitcoin is today. It's more money than replacing bitcoin with dollar.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

Dollar has a history and is fully established. We cant fully compare or replace bitcoins with dollars.
But bitcoin has fastly grown in 5 to 6 year and seeing the growth rate, one can easily say that it is a biggest threat to
dollar in future and maybe it will be a beginning of a new era. Roll Eyes
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:36:16 PM

I understand what you are getting at, Bitcoin is still backed with Dollars and other fiat currencies or it won't worth anything too, I think if not for the low fees "~3 cents" it would be probably for the speed, ease and convenience, it's hard at the start but ones you are used to bitcoin then it is very easy to use.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:39:57 AM

plus and minus, each currency have both of them. bitcoin more simple for internet user. No bank, No Id , and low fee. but for offline transaction dollar is the winner, No fee, Easy to use, Aceptable every where, No Need internet conection.
if bitcoin can be used offline its will be fun. this time I think of it like a coupon or some kind of code. when you pay bitcoin via offline you can pay with a coupon containing a QR code. and they can redeem it without fee. I hope this idea can be done or implemented as soon as possible Cheesy
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:29:22 AM

I understand what you are getting at, Bitcoin is still backed with Dollars and other fiat currencies or it won't worth anything too, I think if not for the low fees "~3 cents" it would be probably for the speed, ease and convenience, it's hard at the start but ones you are used to bitcoin then it is very easy to use.

for speed payment i prefered you to use paypal, you didn't need to waiting 1confirmation, anyway i agree with you bitcoin still backed by dollar and other currency, in future if bitcoin replace dollar, what can we do with bitcoin?
nope I heard that PayPal could have been longer moreover they charge sizeable fee, if you send a lot of money. course fee will also be great.
if you want to add on a fee 0.0002 miner. bitcoin will be faster than paypal transaction and more cheaper

armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:39:44 AM

for speed payment i prefered you to use paypal, you didn't need to waiting 1confirmation, anyway i agree with you bitcoin still backed by dollar and other currency, in future if bitcoin replace dollar, what can we do with bitcoin?
nope I heard that PayPal could have been longer moreover they charge sizeable fee, if you send a lot of money. course fee will also be great.
if you want to add on a fee 0.0002 miner. bitcoin will be faster than paypal transaction and more cheaper

Thats why paypal is not good to use any more the taxes are to much to handle.
Bitcoin is still the best when it come to online transaction where the fee is less and fast too.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:47:26 AM

Indeed bitcoin is easy to use but not every merchant accept bitcoin as payment , dollars has more popularity in this aspect and much seller no problem if dollars as the payment.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:04:44 PM

Bitcoin is useless without dollar in terms of price subject.

In terms of system like sending or receiving, bitcoin is no doubt much convenient and besides at the first place I think this is the reason why bitcoin is made.
I agree with you. bitcoin will be unused and useless if there are no dollars.
This would be different if bitcoin are already distributed throughout the world and everyone knows about bitcoin. and many of them adopt bitcoin. Automatically many merchants will accept bitcoin. we do not need to convert it to a fiat Cheesy
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:11:53 PM

Indeed bitcoin is easy to use but not every merchant accept bitcoin as payment , dollars has more popularity in this aspect and much seller no problem if dollars as the payment.
Indeed Bitcoin will be the future of money and that will be so good. We all hope that Bitcoin value also will rise.
But it hard to say because you never know when it will happen. Dollar will reduce in the future I think.
bebeko

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:33:23 PM

Thats why paypal is not good to use any more the taxes are to much to handle.
Bitcoin is still the best when it come to online transaction where the fee is less and fast too.

You are right bitcoin is now the competitor of paypal, paypal gets fee with high price while bitcoin doesn't, and bitcoins transaction were easy as 1,2,3 and fast transferring of payments unlike paypal that will take you a long time to receive your payment
parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:00:59 PM

Dollars is very strong and a currency being used from many years and no crypto can kill it,even bitcoin.Bitcoin is growing slowly made 7 years and in some more years can be called the gold investment has what happened with gold in the pass.
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:17:03 PM

I would choose bitcoin. Because it is easier to get than $

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:16:34 AM

Well if you are a bitcoin collector, then that's the normal advantage of it, but most of the time we are collecting bitcoin to have fiat and not mainly to use it in transactions..
bebeko

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:13:38 AM

Bitcoin value is compared to the World’s Reserve Currency, the most liquid, most distributed, and most established currency of all time, the U.S. Dollar. We compare Bitcoin value to the dollar’s because they’re both seen as currencies, but Bitcoin value is much more than that. Currency is just Bitcoin’s first “app.” It appreciates in the range of 2-400% per annum, and that’s in the “off year” like this one. You can send 1000 bits of information within a Bitcoin. You can send millionths of a Bitcoin to someone as payment. The amount of Bitcoins produced is market capped. The distribution of Bitcoin is fully decentralized and is not bound by any primitive territories.
4by2

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:23:38 AM

It all depends on the method you use, but I would think that yes, it is possible to make more Bitcoin in an easy way than it is to make dollars. Relative to the amount of work you put in, signature campaigns are massive money makers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: